• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

polakko

May 28, 2018
Hello.
Can i ask if someone has the tool "Waifu Ripper"?
The only result on google is a Hongfire Thread with 2 links:
The first is a Mega link that is no working anymore, the second a chinese-site very suspicious link.
The releaser asked to tell him for a re-update or for uploading the tool elsewhere.
I posted a request on the thread but the last activity of the releaser was in 2017 so...
I hope that someone can help me.
Forgive my poor english, thank you very much.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Okay.... so i managed to download everything

Then when I clicked on the game, this happens
But I do have the HoneySelect_64_Data file... so... This is confusing 2019-01-14.png

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
just click the sfx file install to where you want then play it using the the patch and play launcher its the full game with all the mods etc

the torrent file will be posted after a few people have downloaded it and agreed to help seed it my upload speed sucks so i wont even attempt to try seeding this
Ok, I may have installed something wrong, but when I create a new girl, she already has some clothing items that are irreplaceable. It turns out the "None" option isn't available, so I can't make characters without gloves, socks, shoes etc.
Plus, the ggmod isn't working, which makes girls in high heels stand like they would on flat shoes.
Anyone know how to solve this? :/

Jul 30, 2018
Okay.... so i managed to download everything

Then when I clicked on the game, this happens
But I do have the HoneySelect_64_Data file... so... This is confusing View attachment 223506
did you use the sfx file to install it if not then that might be the problem otherwise you didnt extract it correctly

Ok, I may have installed something wrong, but when I create a new girl, she already has some clothing items that are irreplaceable. It turns out the "None" option isn't available, so I can't make characters without gloves, socks, shoes etc.
Plus, the ggmod isn't working, which makes girls in high heels stand like they would on flat shoes.
Anyone know how to solve this? :/
did you put any extra mods into it if not check the conflict resolve program i was having the same issue when i put in a mod/texture the parts that were stuck on the character just stuck there because there was multiple ID #s using the same # if that isnt the problem then you may have to delete the patch and launchs and then drag and drop the executables for the 64bit onto IPA repatch & launch each one

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
did you use the sfx file to install it if not then that might be the problem otherwise you didnt extract it correctly

did you put any extra mods into it if not check the conflict resolve program i was having the same issue when i put in a mod/texture the parts that were stuck on the character just stuck there because there was multiple ID #s using the same # if that isnt the problem then you may have to delete the patch and launchs and then drag and drop the executables for the 64bit onto IPA repatch & launch each one
No extra mods, I just installed your pack. I figured out what was wrong. The "None" option is there, just not at the top, so I can find it or use search. I still have some issues, but those are all minor. All in all, you did a hella work, thank you! :D

Jul 30, 2018
No extra mods, I just installed your pack. I figured out what was wrong. The "None" option is there, just not at the top, so I can find it or use search. I still have some issues, but those are all minor. All in all, you did a hella work, thank you! :D

Glad you figured it out and glad I could be of help my next project is gonna be huge I'm thinking about increasing my upload speed to be able to torrent/seed it

Reactions: NextTimeMaybe

Audaje

Dec 29, 2018
i have no idea why this is happening but everytime i quit the game and start it up again it always starts up from the tutorial, i don't know but maybe the saves are broken or something? i got the fan version maybe thats doing something?

Jul 30, 2018
i have no idea why this is happening but everytime i quit the game and start it up again it always starts up from the tutorial, i don't know but maybe the saves are broken or something? i got the fan version maybe thats doing something?
take it off full screen seems to be a mess up with that

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
take it off full screen seems to be a mess up with that
I have had no problems with saving myself, even on full screen. I downloaded the torrent from here about May 2018, removed studio, studio neo, battle arena and the 32bit application, because I do not use any of those. I am running the game on windows 7, without any problems.

Jul 30, 2018
I have had no problems with saving myself, even on full screen. I downloaded the torrent from here about May 2018, removed studio, studio neo, battle arena and the 32bit application, because I do not use any of those. I am running the game on windows 7, without any problems.
lol thats you but some people want to use it for more then the simulator and want to save their progress

there is a save bug if you leave it in full screen it wont save

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone knows of any good slutty tattoos for characters? Not STM tho, I'm looking for actual tattoos, but the ones on hongfire are not what I had in mind. Is there a pastebin with various packs? I'm particularly looking for rakugaki tats, but the ones available are mostly in Japanese

Audaje

Dec 29, 2018
lol thats you but some people want to use it for more then the simulator and want to save their progress

there is a save bug if you leave it in full screen it wont save
okay like you said i closed off fullscreen, then played and got some achievements and shit, returned to it later and on the tutorial again.
i just only bloody want the unlocks

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes