• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
I do not understand the idea of this game is a hotel full of prostitutes waiting for customers but there is only one client?

guywant

Mar 18, 2018
Hi guys. I've just download the fan version and when I try to run the game, all I got is a black window... Some help would be great ! Thanks :)

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
What DLC is missing in the official version? Not the one with MFM positions right?
EDIT: Wow its a really old version of the creator and it doesn't have party. Its utter garbage and I would never pay for that shit in my life. So the reason mods can't really be used is because its too damn old of a version of the game.

AyToZed

Aug 23, 2018
Are there any special permissions that must be applied before you are able to use the IPA? It seems to be unable to access the directories within the files used for each .exe file (for HoneySelect_64 specifically, the IllusionInjector.dll). Has anyone else had this problem? I've tried tweaking its permissions via the properties menu, but that hasn't worked.

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
I've been messing around in Studio, but I found it really clunky in a lot of ways. I read somewhere that Studio NEO is way better, but I can't find a download link for it anywhere. Is it available for free on F95zone, or anywhere for that matter?

Never mind, I guess the problem was that I downloaded the official version when I should have downloaded the fan version.

Bert Deforrest

Apr 25, 2018
I downloaded the Fan version torrent and dropped the executables on IPA but every time I try and play I get the Illusion splash screen and then just a black screen with the honey select cursor.

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a detailed recap of the differences between the various versions somewhere?
Really I don't know search on the web for what you want I only need the unlimited extended version that fakku just released it month ago its contain many new features and studio neo

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is there an actual plot to this or is it just create and fuck? Its nice to have some sort of plot every now and then:love::)

Reactions: RR2004

Bert Deforrest

Apr 25, 2018
I've tried changing the read-only properties but it is not set to read-only. I also deleted the patch and launch shortcuts from the folder and dropped the .exe back on IPA as well as changing resolution but I still can not get the game to work. I see the Illusion splash screen and the cursor changes but, then, it just goes to a black screen with no music and the HS cursor.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes