• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Is it just me ? The POV mod seems working fine with Honey Studio , but in Studio Neo it just removes the head and even if you adjust the field of view it doesn't work at all.

ew222

Feb 17, 2019
Is there a direct download for HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content [BACKUP] - Version 1.20 anywhere? not a torrent, and not the one on the first page of this thread

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you google flashbangz 3.5 or even honey select 3.5 you will find links for the download. it is big, 25 gigs that will uncompress out to 93 gigs

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Wich is the difference between the Official Version and the Fan Version? Wich one should I use?

Manzaiwa

Jun 22, 2018
Wich is the difference between the Official Version and the Fan Version? Wich one should I use?
The "Fan Version". Well It's best to know that this version it's the Original Japanese version, that was made for the Japanese audience. It's called Fan version cause, lots of Western fan went their way to add some plugins for English translations, support for uncensored; those plugins also allowed to make modding the game easily and also added lots of possibilities with the character creation.

So overall if you want to go full modding, this is the one you should go for.

Now on the other end, this "Official version", is basically just the Wester version of the game, that was made for a Western audience, Illusion (The company behind the game) partenered with Fakku and basically let them take care of the Wester localization of the game, so they came up with this version called Honey Select Unlimited. But ironically it's very limited in terms of modding capability, and most of the modders didn't bother giving it a shot, so there are close to no mods at all for this game. Also it is worth noting that the translations for this "Official version" as well as the uncensor, were made in collaboration with the community that initially translated the Original Japanese version.

TL;DR If you want to play the game freely go for the Original "Fan Version" Japanese version. And for w/e reasons you only want to be very limited in modding possibilities, you can go for the FAKKU "Official Version" version

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So I initially downloaded the official version and downloaded alot of mods for. I decided to go with the fan version instead. Would I be able to just copy the content from say the "abd" and "plugins" folders from the official version into the fan version to transfer the mods or do I have to redownload the mods?
What do you want to do with the game? Do you want to play Honey Select, or do you want to use Studio and Neo? If you just want to play the base game either would be fine if you just want to make waifus and visit girls. If you want to make scenes then the fan version.

zaproffo

May 16, 2018
Using the fan version from here, the dialogue and character creation/a few things are translated, but the menu buttons are not translated. Anyone else have this issue/know how to resolve it? translation.PNG

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Here is the list where you get all the MODS and DLCs. Does anyone know the password to the " " ?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes