Makreol

May 14, 2018
Oh yeah...did you patch with the newest IPA after installing wideslider? You have to drag both Neo and Honey Select to patch them. You don't need to patch Studio because it gets patched when you patch Honey Select.
I fixed it and now it works, thank you very much!
About those plugins you were talking above to customize Characters directly with StudioNeo, where can i find them?

Xomul825

Aug 22, 2018
TL;DR If you want to play the game freely go for the Original "Fan Version" Japanese version. And for w/e reasons you only want to be very limited in modding possibilities, you can go for the FAKKU "Official Version" version
best reply ever

downloading and can't wait to start

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I fixed it and now it works, thank you very much!
About those plugins you were talking above to customize Characters directly with StudioNeo, where can i find them?
Discord has amazing stuff. Honey Select, mostly NEO, has free mods for anything you can think of. Please consider becoming a Patreon of some of the better modders like Joan6694. You won't believe the quality difference this modders plugins , like hsshadder and HSPE makes. I only kick in a buck but I am going up to 5 for that modder who is also a moderator of the discord channel.

This invite is only good for 24 hours.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Hi everyone, I downloaded the Official Version and to make a scene like this one in the link
can someone provide some advise about what patches and mods should I download

Raegar

Jan 19, 2019
I'm using the fan version and can't use the upload and download features. Did I do something wrong when I downloaded it, or is it official version only?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm using the fan version and can't use the upload and download features. Did I do something wrong when I downloaded it, or is it official version only?
That is for the official game and not the fan version.

Makreol

May 14, 2018
Discord has amazing stuff. Honey Select, mostly NEO, has free mods for anything you can think of. Please consider becoming a Patreon of some of the better modders like Joan6694. You won't believe the quality difference this modders plugins , like hsshadder and HSPE makes. I only kick in a buck but I am going up to 5 for that modder who is also a moderator of the discord channel.

This invite is only good for 24 hours.

I'll give it a try, thank you again for your time!

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone has HS party dlc and neo studio download links, I have been looking for some time but couldn't find them without the game

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I
No I would have said Official Version. I said Fan Version, which is the Japanese Version, it is the Party DLC etc........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patch 1.0.2 is only for the FAKKU Version AKA Official Version, which does not have Party DLC.
But these are parts of Fan Version rar and I already have the Official Version do I still have to download the Fan Version can't they be downloaded alone Capture.PNG

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes