virgil

Nov 6, 2017
I downloaded and install Flashbangz FR3.5 version without any pro0blem at all, and follow the instruction religiously. but everytime I execute any of the exe's I get this kind of error message "There should be 'HoneySelect_64_Data' folder next to the executable".

Does anyone know what this means?

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
I downloaded and install Flashbangz FR3.5 version without any pro0blem at all, and follow the instruction religiously. but everytime I execute any of the exe's I get this kind of error message "There should be 'HoneySelect_64_Data' folder next to the executable".

Does anyone know what this means?
Did you use WinRAR or Winzip to extract the files, because it will not extract all the files using Winzip.

Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
Here is the pastebin backup of that page, I have not tried this one yet nor the hongfire one. I will be downloading them later to try. Not sure which is the better version to download.

Code:
[ILLUSION] Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 - 91GB Edition (ハニーセレクト)

https://web.archive.org/web/20190513212843/http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/online-resource-links/hentai-ddl-links/hentai-games-aa/6795686-illusion-honey-select-final-repack-3-5-91gb-edition-%E3%83%8F%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/online-resource-links/hentai-ddl-links/hentai-games-aa/6795686-illusion-honey-select-final-repack-3-5-91gb-edition-ハニーセレクト

direct copy paste of the mirrored link in case it goes down:

also: >!(fuck reddit markdown)!<

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I don't even know how many months delay, problems, and whatsoever, it's here...
This will not be a beautiful release thread, just short informations, download etc.
Also let me put this upfront: No, I will not be writing back here on Hongfire. Message me on my Discord.

Technical Informations:

Uncompressed: ~91GB
    Compressed (download): ~21,2GB
    Recommended Specs: 3GB of free RAM, a atleast semi decent CPU + a decent GPU or you will have a hard time. SSD highly recommended

Generic Text:

They are still a few messed up items & duplicates in, I'm just tired of even reading this game title anymore, so this where I'll stop.
Base game / Studio / StudioNEO / BattleArena are working from what the around 100 people that are already playing told me.
Do you need to install anything else?...Well that depends. This should pretty much cover everything you can find, like mentioned before, some cards may need manual adjustment, some items may don't appear correctly, but so far every card was fixable in 1-2 minutes.
Also pretty much every error from FR2 should be fixed here.

The main reason why this is even here: Because of people, who asked me everyday about FR2 and when I would make FR3. I didn't want to let them down, so here you go.
There will be no FR4 or big updates anymore.

Features:

*     A lot of mods... look at the unpacked size.
*     About 500 clothing presets
*     460 tested pre-installed cards
*     A lot of clothing options, leading each tab might take a few seconds.
*     A lot of body customization's (4k Skins / 390 SkinTexOverlays / different bodys)
*     Pre-installed everything else that you need (uncensored / english / the essential stuff)
*     The ability to easily fix all upcoming problems with possible ID conflicts.
*     No more problems with Roy's cards (still need a little polish to be able to use them, but that takes about 5 sec [video tutorial included])

Things you should read:

Q:Everything will be perfect right? All of my 10000 cards will be working without any problems and I never need to install or do ANTHING else.
A: No, some card may have stuff that need manual Adjustments, some have mods specifically for them. All of that, you need to do by yourself.
+++++
Q: Why did you delay this so often?
A: Frustration, Koikatsu, RL Stuff.
+++++
Q: Game crashes what do I do?
A: Stay calm and think, a lot of people don't have problems, what could have happend that made it crash? If that doesn't fix it, ask in my discord.
+++++
Q: Does this support my 32-Bit Pentium-4 2.66ghz | 1GB RAM | Intel Graphics laptop?
A: Most likely not, 32-Bit isn't supported (You need 64-Bit). A SSD is also HIGHLY recommended. But just test it.
+++++
Q: Did you fix this whole G_battlearena stuff?
A: Yes I did, this was very careless on my part in FR2, but it's now fully gone.
+++++
Q: Why didn't you add Mod XYZ
A: I stopped at 91GB, FR2 was 39GB in comparison. You should have a lot of stuff to play around with.
+++++
Q: My HS is already working more than fine and I can use mine for everything I need. Should I download?
A: My packs are orientated to new players, lazy people who don't want to download 1000x files and people who broke their installation / lost it. If you can already do everything you want, than you should hold off on this one.
+++++
Q: I still would like to ask question XYZ
A: Join my Discord and ask

Download:

GDrive (Main):
http://premiumzen.com/url/HSFR2

GDrive (Mirror):
http://premiumzen.com/url/HSMIRROR

GDrive (Mirror #2):
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjsLbO2Ld1Vdqhqkg0QgIpKvHEAC

Amazon Cloud (Mirror #3:
http://premiumzen.com/url/HSAmazon

Torrent:
http://premiumzen.com/url/HSFR3Torrent (Online now)

Password:
Code:

` #=Idon'twanttotouchthisgameeveragain.LikeReally,I'm done#1`

Mini-Hotfix-DOWNLOAD THIS

https://mega.nz/#!I8tDGaiC!5x7sTlukXF3wbEZby1vthEaZNJHuqpY9RqgwATGtdFI

Extract to -> Final Repack 3.5\HoneySelect_64_Data
Everything should be done by in 4-12 Hours

Installation:

Download the file
Extract the file where you want to+
Download the hotfix and apply it
Run the registry fix
Open the settings and configure to your desire
Run the game / Studio
Fap

If done correctly, you should be good to go 1 minute after extraction.

Final words: Enjoy, if I forgot anything, please pm me.
Last edited by FlashBangZzz; 04-27-2019, 06:39 AM.

i am pretty new and yeah german so my englisch is not so good.
but can it be that this links are offline??

cant download this version and the links seems to be down or buggy or stuff like that.
secend i have downloaded the Fan Version form here and try to add some other cars from but it seems that i missed something because they look like shit in the game .. oh and how do i change the male char? can i use other models and how? THX so far

Malvorium

Dec 25, 2018
Errr... I get SystemUnauthorizedAccess exception error when I drag the HoneySelect_64 to IPA.exe
Says access to the path is denied.

How do I solve this?

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Is anyone aware of Party DLC working with Unlimited? Or if Unlimited extended is here or elsewhere?

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Is anyone aware of Party DLC working with Unlimited? Or if Unlimited extended is here or elsewhere?
I asked this question before but the answer I got is that you could either buy the game to get the Party DLC or download the fan version.
I think you should do as I did and download the fan one

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I seem to have a problem, can anyone help?

I've downloaded character cards and put them into the folder, when in game I see the character in the room selection and can add them, but when I save the room, they disappear from the room.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I asked this question before but the answer I got is that you could either buy the game to get the Party DLC or download the fan version.
I think you should do as I did and download the fan one
Unlimited + the patch for it is here on the top page, hell there used to be 2 separate threads.

I've attempted to get the Fan version running before but could never get it working (*Note that i run on a Mac and wine wrapper for the game), not only could i never seem to get the translation patches to properly install... but it's just kind of fucking huge in terms of file size. When the Unlimited release came out i was supper confused about the size, like how is it that small.
But I tried it and was able to get it running. I've been able to get the base modding patch to work, wide-slider and even the bone modification, plus tons of clothes, hair, skin-textures etc.

So right now i have something that works, but getting my hands on the extended should open the door for cards that require party DLC.

Reactions: jon95

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys,
I have a few problems here:
  • The 1st is a problem with the screenshot colors. I used HS LRE and "Reshade" to change the curves and colorfulness of the game and it worked pretty well with the game itself but it wont apply to any picture taken by the game like the screenshots and character cards.
    this is a screenshot with "PrtSc" button and this one with honey select "f10"
    (SOLVED)

• The second with the animation. almost every animation has something of place. (SOLVED)
    Screenshot (76).jpg Screenshot (77).jpg

• The 3rd is with plugin named PlayShot24ZHNeo which takes pictures with 2 times and 4 times the resolution. The 2 times img works (except the color problem mentioned previusly ) while the 4 times img is just black. Does anyone have a solution or know a better way to take a 4 time the resolution screenshot!?

• The 4th is about lighting. Does anyone know a good way or a plugin to control and make a good lighting of the scene!?
    I have tried LRE lighting options but when I close the game and open it again the lighting modifications I made to the scene would disappear and even if tried to make it again it gives me a different result.
This should be all for now. Asking for help!

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited + the patch for it is here on the top page, hell there used to be 2 separate threads.

I've attempted to get the Fan version running before but could never get it working (*Note that i run on a Mac and wine wrapper for the game), not only could i never seem to get the translation patches to properly install... but it's just kind of fucking huge in terms of file size. When the Unlimited release came out i was supper confused about the size, like how is it that small.
But I tried it and was able to get it running. I've been able to get the base modding patch to work, wide-slider and even the bone modification, plus tons of clothes, hair, skin-textures etc.

So right now i have something that works, but getting my hands on the extended should open the door for cards that require party DLC.
The fan version really has problems (at least from what I tried) but I have looked so much and couldn't find the dlc extend so I can only work with the fan one and ask for help here when I find problems.

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Someone that can upload Boop mod 1.3(supposedly allows mouse-boob interaction)? I only find mega links and ive used up my limit and ive got a whole list yet queued.

PM350

Oct 24, 2018
Use the flashbangz version 3.5 and follow his steps closely:

Installation:
  • Download the file
  • Extract the file where you want to
  • Download the hotfix and apply it
  • Run the registry fix
  • Open the settings and configure to your desire
  • Run the game / Studio
  • Fap

If done correctly, you should be good to go 1 minute after extraction.
I can't get the hotfix please help

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
i am pretty new and yeah german so my englisch is not so good.
but can it be that this links are offline??

cant download this version and the links seems to be down or buggy or stuff like that.
secend i have downloaded the Fan Version form here and try to add some other cars from but it seems that i missed something because they look like shit in the game .. oh and how do i change the male char? can i use other models and how? THX so far

Not sure why it was 404, but for sure hongfire is back with FlashBangZ's page:

Forget about the game versions on this thread. When your imported character "looks like shit", its almost for sure that you don't have the additional mods or clothes installed. Once again, FlashBangZ FInal Repack 3.5, with (almost) all existing mods, characters, and fan improvements is the only way to go.

To make a male character just click on create character -> male on the opening panel, or Create male character after "start game". FlashBangZ version has almost all of the available male characters out there.

Reactions: Sh4d0wM3
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes