marshmellowpudding

Aug 11, 2018
I got an issue here, hoping someone knows. Basically the light adjustment panel is covering the entire Exit button so I can't leave any scenes without turning it off. Problem is, whenever I change anything in the config menu and press "Back" to exit the menu, the menu doesn't disappear and nothing I click on responds. My only way to leave a scene is literally to alt-f4 the game.

Daeniese

Mar 16, 2019
couldn't find any solution, please help! I can't play some H-scenes at some of the map.
basicly i downloaded the Fan version from the all-in-one torrent link, after completed the download i patched my game with EMF patch. Am i doing this correctly?
I can only play H-scenes at my room and girl's room, if i choose other map the girl will just standing and doing nothing, no male characters appeared, every buttons appear but nothing happens if i click them, even the exit button.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I wanted to know, it's the version 1.2 right ? Is it the last version or this one is very late from the lastest ?

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
couldn't find any solution, please help! I can't play some H-scenes at some of the map.
basicly i downloaded the Fan version from the all-in-one torrent link, after completed the download i patched my game with EMF patch. Am i doing this correctly?
I can only play H-scenes at my room and girl's room, if i choose other map the girl will just standing and doing nothing, no male characters appeared, every buttons appear but nothing happens if i click them, even the exit button.
A friend here told me before that EMF patch causes problems so I didn't use it. You might need set up the game again.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
So If you download the 3 different parts of the fan version, how would you combine them?
Just put the 3 files in the same folder > right click > extract here
PS. It's better to use winrar some of the other programs don't work well.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I'm new to this kind of game (with uploading card + mods), I succeeded to instal some mods and cards. My issue : I can't find a mod or THE mod with hair style, each time I load a card the girl has no hair or wrong hair

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
um sorry, i want to ask, do you have mod like in Kplug Koikatu, that vagina can open when penis penetrate ?

or anyone here have mod like that ?

sorry for english
I don't know if this is what you are looking for but this is an uncensored mod for open vagina

This is the creator's website (in Japanese )

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes