kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
I don't know if this is what you are looking for but this is an uncensored mod for open vagina

This is the creator's website (in Japanese )
aw no animation for open and close vagina ?, btw thankyou jon, but i dont understand japanese language, can you give me some tutorial, how to instal that mod ? thankyou again :)

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
aw no animation for open and close vagina ?, btw thankyou jon, but i dont understand japanese language, can you give me some tutorial, how to instal that mod ? thankyou again :)
I helped you download the other 2 files from the site.
1- Extract the mod. then copy the abdata, plugin and user data folders and paste them into the main game folder .
2- use IPA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3- use HSResolveMoreSlotID so solve any duplicated files.
You might also need this:

this is a scene that use those mods

Reactions: zomgil

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
english tranlation, skintexmod, and a few other but i'm not seeing the IPA thing people are talking about.

i'm completely new when it came to modding. SORRY
Most mods are installed like this:
1- Extract the mod. then copy the abdata, plugin and user data folders and paste them into the main game folder (...\Honey Select).
2- use
3- use and HSResolveMoreSlotID to solve any duplicated files.

some SkinTexMods needs you to move the files to Plugins\SkinTexMod\Textures

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
lol just spent around 8 hours of installing and reinstalling this game and still cant get a single option to show in English tbh it seems to me its a lot of work for very little payout and i might stick with 3DXChat :)

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
lol just spent around 8 hours of installing and reinstalling this game and still cant get a single option to show in English tbh it seems to me its a lot of work for very little payout and i might stick with 3DXChat :)
The game does not need installing, it is an Unity engine game. I downloaded it ages ago and had no problems with it at all.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
The game does not need installing, it is an Unity engine game. I downloaded it ages ago and had no problems with it at all.
well when I said install I meant extract but either way it still ends up in total Japanese even after using the MF patch and dragging all the exe files onto the IPA exe

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
well when I said install I meant extract but either way it still ends up in total Japanese even after using the MF patch and dragging all the exe files onto the IPA exe
Well all I can say is the MF patch is the problem, I never used it, because it is too outdated for the version of the game on here. Just try it again without the MF patch.

Feb 12, 2019
Most mods are installed like this:
1- Extract the mod. then copy the abdata, plugin and user data folders and paste them into the main game folder (...\Honey Select).
2- use
3- use and HSResolveMoreSlotID to solve any duplicated files.

some SkinTexMods needs you to move the files to Plugins\SkinTexMod\Textures
You know what this shit is just to complicated for me.
Thanks for trying to help me but I need a extream step by step guide to understand this shit.

Reactions: Shenk

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
I helped you download the other 2 files from the site.
1- Extract the mod. then copy the abdata, plugin and user data folders and paste them into the main game folder .
2- use IPA
3- use HSResolveMoreSlotID so solve any duplicated files.
You might also need this:

this is a scene that use those mods
View attachment 333816

emm, bro, do you know how to fix Penis when Penetrate look like shrink

Evans

Nov 4, 2017
I tried to adjust some options, but when I click on "back" it doesn't happen nothing and can't click on on anything else. The only thing I can do is press esc and exit the game as usually, so I asuume the exe didn't stop.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
emm, bro, do you know how to fix Penis when Penetrate look like shrink
this is a normal thing. just put the female and male in the same place then click the ReAll button in animation and it should be fine.

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
sorry guys, what is the difference between the pink text "horny" and the normal? one of two fubuki have the text in pink, there is something of different?

Evans

Nov 4, 2017
sorry guys, what is the difference between the pink text "horny" and the normal? one of two fubuki have the text in pink, there is something of different?
The pink text means that the girl reached the maximum level state
You can find more info here:

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
So, do Honey Select Unlimited come with the Extend DLC? I have been look for it and couldn't find it. And I was just wondering if I was just dumb and it was here all along or do I have to find another way to get it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes