kaizuko123

Oct 29, 2017
The english patch is not working... Can somebody help me? I installed fan version and followed the guide.. but the shorcut is not showing an icon

SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
Hey my dudes and dudettes.

So I have the Fakku Honey select unlimited edition.
I was able to get the wideslider mod to work through IPA, and would like to know if there's a way to mod fuckable Futa's into my version ?

I'm kind of hesitant to download everything again, So I really hope someone know's a way around !

THanks in Advance

j003

Jul 17, 2019
Where i can find a patched(!) Honey Select with LRE?

I'm using FlashBangZzz version, but it doesn't have LRE :(
I tried to put on a clean version of the game the LRE mod but game crashing....

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Is the official version here include the DLC HS unlimited extend (

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
wasn't there a DLC called Shota or something like that? I tried finding a download but links are dead. apparently this is a mod that allows you to change body sizes, so you can create your own stories with like fantasy beings like Santa elves or goblins.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
having problem with the fan version, no matter what I do the game just loads laggy. if I try to change visuals I can like choose 1 (lower visuals) but all I can do is exit the game, pressing back or title or whatever buttons makes the game stuck. it gets stuck while trying to load characters or just play the game (by stuck I mean all I can do is crash the game by pressing the mouse button after). I've tried everything I could think of, anyone had same problems?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
having problem with the fan version, no matter what I do the game just loads laggy. if I try to change visuals I can like choose 1 (lower visuals) but all I can do is exit the game, pressing back or title or whatever buttons makes the game stuck. it gets stuck while trying to load characters or just play the game (by stuck I mean all I can do is crash the game by pressing the mouse button after). I've tried everything I could think of, anyone had same problems?
Does your PC meet the requirements? I am on an old Windows 7 PC and I have had no problems.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I can't play modded illusion games. When ever I try to download them the game will never start. The base game will usually start but as soon as I download fan made mod the game wont start. I even broke a game trying to get it to start with mod, now even the base version of that game won't even start.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
more than enough, I can run 2019 games on 1080p 60 fps np...
Well you should not have any problems with Honey Select then. After all, I only have core i5, 3.33 GHz, 8 GB ram and NVDIA Quadro FX 1800 and I have never had any problems with Honey Select. My PC is just over 10 years old.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Well you should not have any problems with Honey Select then. After all, I only have core i5, 3.33 GHz, 8 GB ram and NVDIA Quadro FX 1800 and I have never had any problems with Honey Select. My PC is just over 10 years old.
I've managed to play with the normal version (non fan) however I'm not sure how to install mods. I understand you add pictures, so I went to a website that has honey select stuff. but no sure how to install them, from what I understand you need to put them in the user data studio folder, the only way it sees them is if they are without a folder, just inside studio user data as a picture. but when trying to load them I get

"runtime error!

program: (where the game is installed)

R6025
- pure virtual function call"

no idea what it means or how to fix it.

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys i wanted to ask someone for help please.
The question is how do i install characters into Honey Select.

The version i have downloaded from F95Zone Honey Select is the Fan Version.

Also one more in the Fan Version it has a folder called Optional which the file name is ( [All-in-One] 4K skin diffuse initial pack 20170619 ) is this installed ? or do i need to drag this folder into the main game :(

Thanks for the help :) !

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
hello I just downloaded this game the Fan Version and I just want to make Futanari Characters and I just can't seem to find the mods for it. where can I find the mods to make some Futanari Characters?

sorry to bother yall with this newbie question.
Hey my dudes and dudettes.

So I have the Fakku Honey select unlimited edition.
I was able to get the wideslider mod to work through IPA, and would like to know if there's a way to mod fuckable Futa's into my version ?

I'm kind of hesitant to download everything again, So I really hope someone know's a way around !

THanks in Advance
There are no specific futa mods I know of, but what you can do is add a penis to the model, in clothing > accessories > waist. If I remember correctly, there is a big selection of human, alien, horse cocks to add. I've never tried to add them myself, so I don't know how good it is. Remember you can adjust the position and size of accessories by selecting adjust.

But no active futa mod, I'm pretty sure...

These accessories are available with the flashbangz megafanpack version (91 Gb), but I'm not sure if they are available in the versions on this thread. As always, I advise to play with the flashbangz 91 Gb version, it has already all mods, characters, clothes included:

Hi guys i wanted to ask someone for help please.
The question is how do i install characters into Honey Select.

The version i have downloaded from F95Zone Honey Select is the Fan Version.

Also one more in the Fan Version it has a folder called Optional which the file name is ( [All-in-One] 4K skin diffuse initial pack 20170619 ) is this installed ? or do i need to drag this folder into the main game :(

Thanks for the help :) !
Go to the game folder > Userdata > chara > female/male for the characters.

Remember saved clotheset pngs are in game folder > Userdata > coordinate > female/male.

drag and drop the character's png I assume you have found on the web. You can create pngs yourself of characters and clothesets simply by saving the character or the clotheset in the game and creating its image. A png will automatically add in one of the "female" subfolders (same for male of course).

I've managed to play with the normal version (non fan) however I'm not sure how to install mods. I understand you add pictures, so I went to a website that has honey select stuff. but no sure how to install them, from what I understand you need to put them in the user data studio folder, the only way it sees them is if they are without a folder, just inside studio user data as a picture. but when trying to load them I get

"runtime error!

program: (where the game is installed)

R6025
- pure virtual function call"

no idea what it means or how to fix it.
Mods need to be installed by adding plugins, not just images (which are for clothesets, where you simply add already installed clothes together).

Every modder gives specfic files (compressed) on his web page or post, which you must download, extract, drag and drop usually in the abdata and plugins subfolders (its always clearly indicated where.)

...once again, I advise to use the flashbangz 91 Gb (link above), you won't ever bother with having to add new mods available on the web, they're already all there (except that boob reacting mod as far as I'm concerned).

Last edited:
Reactions: killerzone199

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Click on the "nude" option, bottom left panel (control), and click back "auto" or "on", it should put those babies back in place.

You need to have the ggmod (Ggmod 1.6.1 neo, I think) installed of course, in order to have the feet fit high heeled shoes mod available.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes