TheSkipRow

Dec 16, 2017
Alright so I'm having some issues with the game. It's probably because I played it months ago and deleted it, but now it won't work properly. When I start with Start Game all I get is a black screen, when I enter the editor there's no character model showing up. Any ideas how to fix this?

zonerszing

Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys..I downloaded the official version and applied the 1.0.2 patch by replacing all the files in the main game folder..after calling a girl and started to play with her, when I click some options in then give and receive buttons in the upper right corner of the game, the game crashes saying oops the game has crashed!!..and some folders and logs are created within the main game folder..how to fix this issue.. PL help me..

zaxd001

Jan 19, 2019
Is there an all-in-one package?(in HS Image based lighting v4 Version).My english for sorry Thank you.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Arrrg. Found all these nice clothing files around, but haven't been able to figure out where to put them. Clothing sets go into the HoneySelect\User Data\Coordinate\female folder, but where do the actual pieces to build a coordinate go? Also, could anyone tell me what is used to design the bits?

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
EDIT: Solved, I just right click on the DLL, and remove the "read only" option.

I'm trying to install the WideSlider patch and it's saying "Access denied to path C: my name/HSFOLDER/ Assembly-CSharp.dll", someone know how to solve?

Last edited:

ViaR

Sep 11, 2018
I'm getting an error message in cmd window

ERROR: Oops! This should not have happened.

what did i do wrong?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
from the illusion game cards page my friend
Did you read this?

"Just two words...

This pack is meant to be used with the last version of LRE+IBL but without HSStandards, so if you're using it you'll probably need to change the skin color/sliders.

For the best result I suggest to use also Metagraphy LRE starter kit and cubemaps ( ).

In CharaMaker I personally use a preset, that is also included in this release, based on the Metagraphy's one + his LA Downtown Cubemap, but you can use what you like the most.

For the mod list just use HSResolveMoreSlotID.

Have fun!

Phantomsnk"

Do you have the wider slider mod and bone mod installed?

Apr 27, 2018
Did you read this?

"Just two words...

This pack is meant to be used with the last version of LRE+IBL but without HSStandards, so if you're using it you'll probably need to change the skin color/sliders.

For the best result I suggest to use also Metagraphy LRE starter kit and cubemaps ( ).

In CharaMaker I personally use a preset, that is also included in this release, based on the Metagraphy's one + his LA Downtown Cubemap, but you can use what you like the most.

For the mod list just use HSResolveMoreSlotID.

Have fun!

Phantomsnk"

Do you have the wider slider mod and bone mod installed?
(y)

kezaru77

Aug 24, 2019
how to fix this guys
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'E:\HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20\Honey Select\HoneySelect_64_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll' is denied.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is there an all-in-one package?(in HS Image based lighting v4 Version).My english for sorry Thank you.
see message below

So which version is the best if I want to heavy mod it and all lots of girls?
Neither of the two on this thread. You want the full experience, with 3somes, almost all mods, high heels, clothes, make-up, long eyelashes, hairdos (= full bimbo experience :p) already included? Download with the torrent link Flashbangz' 3.5 version (91 Gb), then scout around sites like hongfire to add the few mods he didn't already include in his megaversion. Link here:

enjoy!

Last edited:

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Neither of the two on this thread. You want the full experience, with 3somes, almost all mods, high heels, clothes, make-up, long eyelashes, hairdos (= full bimbo experience :p) already included? Download with the torrent link Flashbangz' 3.5 version (91 Gb), then scout around sites like hongfire to add the few mods he didn't already include in his megaversion. Link here:

enjoy!
91gb is way too much honestly. I'll stick to the fan one. Thanks for the input.

Apr 27, 2018
see message below

enjoy!
What is the difference?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes