Murari

Jun 8, 2018
Do you all have a fan edition link, 1 part, 1gb? because 5gb perpart is bigger

And sorry for my english

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Do you all have a fan edition link, 1 part, 1gb? because 5gb perpart is bigger

And sorry for my english
I don't think anyone has it. Consider downloading using the torrent instead. People are seeding it so you get good speed and you can pause and resume whenever you like.

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
So is the fan "all-in-one" pack before mods? Kind of seems like it isn't "all-in-one" if so. still downloading either way I just know I'm going to break it the moment I try to mod it.

Jul 8, 2018

This link has all stuff that are there or what ? If I download from this link I get everything without the hassle to add more stuff right ?

Derpdeherp7

Jul 8, 2019
I've got a problem with the translator. It's only translating spoken dialogue. All of the menus are still in Japanese. It also works fine for all of the other related games.

Last edited:

Blackhawk0038

Apr 30, 2017
Hi
For all those for whom the english translation patch is not working even after following the steps. Please do the following.

1. Follow all the steps required for english translation.
2. Change the parent directory name from "HoneySelect__All_DLC__Extra_Content_-_Version_120part1" to something like "HoneySelect".
3. Drag and drop .exe files on IPA.exe to recreate the shortcuts.

Works like a charm. it took me some time to figure this out but it seems the length of characters in the name of parent folder is the issue why english translation does not work.

Reactions: RiddledWithFilth

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
I have downloaded Honey Select Unlimited All-In-One version but I can't find the Party DLC for it. Where can you find the Party DLC and how do you install it on Honey Select Unlimited?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I have downloaded Honey Select Unlimited All-In-One version but I can't find the Party DLC for it. Where can you find the Party DLC and how do you install it on Honey Select Unlimited?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
OP hasn't been updated since December. Says only one DLC is out. Now, granted my math is weak but...

1. Extend
2. Studio Neo

...Am I counting that right?

So no, I didn't pay much mind to what the OP had to say on the subject. Nor you. But if yer all done trolling, feel free to answer.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
OP hasn't been updated since December. Says only one DLC is out. Now, granted my math is weak but...

1. Extend
2. Studio Neo

...Am I counting that right?

So no, I didn't pay much mind to what the OP had to say on the subject. Nor you. But if yer all done trolling, feel free to answer.
Why do you think the OP has not been changed since December? Could it be, because there is nothing new to add? It seems this troll knows a lot more than you do.

So to answer your original question

The Official Version Is:
  • Uncensored By Default.
  • Includes Exclusive FAKKU Content (Clothing Options).
  • 1 Of The 2 DLC Isn't Out.
  • Officially Localized By "Professionals".
  • Some Mods May Not Work.
The Fan Version Is:
  • Censored By Default (Mods Will Decensor).
  • Includes All DLC.
  • Localized By Fans.
So what do you think that means then? I can tell what that means, it means if you want the DLC for the FAKKU version you will have to pay for it from here Is that clear enough?

Jul 8, 2018
Time to find out and stop asking stupid questions when you clearly can read.
I do can read, my question was, since he says, there are some other stuff that could be added. I was questioning if I should add them or what stuff they are. You could just help me on the run and I have the permission to ask, if that bothers you, you can fuck off.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I do can read, my question was, since he says, there are some other stuff that could be added. I was questioning if I should add them or what stuff they are. You could just help me on the run and I have the permission to ask, if that bothers you, you can fuck off.
For the Flashbangz version, it won't have every single additional mod out there, just the ones he was able to include when he published it online (Jan or Feb 2019).

Basically you will always need to further add things if your goal is to have every single new mod out there, because fans are still creating them. But you honestly don't want to do that, some mods suck, or won't correspond to your tastes. Some clothes are bimbo-oriented, others are heroic fantasy stuff (which for example I don't care much about).

That's what makes this game fun, you customise it whatever way you want.

If you're a total beginner, you may perhaps want to try the smaller versions available on this thread to start with and understand its basic mechanics.

PS btw if anyone knows how to identify clothepieces in the explorer/finder files (no "find in explorer" option ingame!) please share it! I'd love to get rid of clothepieces I never use...

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
For the Flashbangz version, it won't have every single additional mod out there, just the ones he was able to include when he published it online (Jan or Feb 2019).

Basically you will always need to further add things if your goal is to have every single new mod out there, because fans are still creating them. But you honestly don't want to do that, some mods suck, or won't correspond to your tastes. Some clothes are bimbo-oriented, others are heroic fantasy stuff (which for example I don't care much about).

That's what makes this game fun, you customise it whatever way you want.

If you're a total beginner, you may perhaps want to try the smaller versions available on this thread to start with and understand its basic mechanics.

PS btw if anyone knows how to identify clothepieces in the explorer/finder files (no "find in explorer" option ingame!) please share it! I'd love to get rid of clothepieces I never use...
What is explorer/finder files? I use the Original Japanese version of the game and as far as I know the mods such as clothing go in abdata file installing is just:
abdata/list/characustom
abdata/list/chara

So removing something is just:
Open abdata, open list open characustom and remove what you want,
Open abdata, open chara and remove what you want,

It is as easy as that.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
What is explorer/finder files? I use the Original Japanese version of the game and as far as I know the mods such as clothing go in abdata file installing is just:
abdata/list/characustom
abdata/list/chara

So removing something is just:
Open abdata, open list open characustom and remove what you want,
Open abdata, open chara and remove what you want,

It is as easy as that.
Sorry, badly phrased question. What I meant is that the clothes' names ingame almost never correspond to their filenames in abdata, etc, which means you can't spot them easily. I guess I would need to go through modders' posts and find out how they named their files, and only then find them in my abdata folder and delete them...needless to say, a nightmare.

We need a mod which would do just that...

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Well I removed things I am not going to use, studio, studio neo and battle arena and the original version is under 14gb.
This probably sounds super dumb, but how do you delete stuff without breaking the game? (first time ever installing HS)

Can i just nuke for example "honeyselect VR data" or similarly named folders and it will be ok?, same for battle arena and such?

I seriously dont want to break it since the extraction takes quite a bit of time, and it would be annoying

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes