LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
I don't have a mega premium account :cry:
Me neither, only free user, did use the desktop app for this.
It will download some of it and will tell you then to upgrade or wait several hours to continue. Close the app and start it again say, the next day, and yes it will continue the download, do this until it is complete. Check the transfer manager of the app to follow the progress. Thats what i did :D

Oh and yes, packed zip version is really around only 20GB but will be around 91GB once unpacked.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
as for any other amateur modder, they're scattered on his own site (Japanese) and on hongfire, haven't found a full pack.
But I do know that Flashbangz's pack has them or at least most of them because I had his before I got rid of it because it was taking up too much space on my hard drive, but I didn't think of taking some of the mods that I did like out, when starting with a fresh install to get the mods that I want and will use and I thought I could get those mods without issue and I don't want to re download Flashbangz pack only to get a couple of mods out of it.

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Can someone help me? Where i can get an item for studio neo like car,furniture and stuff like that? And is it possible to make our own object for studio neo? If it possible what software that should i use? Help please... Thank you

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
But I do know that Flashbangz's pack has them or at least most of them because I had his before I got rid of it because it was taking up too much space on my hard drive, but I didn't think of taking some of the mods that I did like out, when starting with a fresh install to get the mods that I want and will use and I thought I could get those mods without issue and I don't want to re download Flashbangz pack only to get a couple of mods out of it.
Do you know where i can get a lot of new stuff for making a scene in studio neo?? Im also using the flashbangz repack, but i feel like it dont have a lot of other item like car, bathub and several things that neede to make a scene

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Do you know where i can get a lot of new stuff for making a scene in studio neo?? Im also using the flashbangz repack, but i feel like it dont have a lot of other item like car, bathub and several things that neede to make a scene
I don't know and I don't have the flashbangz pack anymore, as I was saying before, I had it, but it was just too much on my computer and taking up space, so I had to get rid of it but I still want the Elysium mods that come with that pack, since most of Elysium's mods I noticed when trying to get them myself, are hidden behind a pay wall.

Reactions: Eranfer

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Check out the mods on this site, essential for HS, particularly items by Pondscum, Sin, Conquestus, Playhome:

This list covers a very wide range of what's available for HS to this date online : tatoos, clothes, etc. I strongly advise to take the time of going through that list.

You can also just google "honey select" "studio neo" props as well ;)

i dont know to use it
download the software "mtorrent", and just download the torrent to activate the download, it'll start downloading, believe me its as simple as clicking on mega links. No manual configuration to make. It be a shame if that was the only thing which stopped you from enjoying flashbangz version mate.

And I'm pretty sure that will solve that problem in your last mesage, with that creepy problem pulling the face down - probably some mod you don't have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eranfer

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Holy shit petro1415, being a heathen slut-bunny she should not have looked into the Arc of the Convenient! :) *Indiana Jones humor*

Seriously though, I tried to find a answer but my search-fu was of no help.

Good luck and if you find out how to fix the issue, post the fix here for future players benefit.

dave420

Jan 24, 2019
Ok, despite AI Girl which i´m also waiting for, Honey Select seem´s still to be much loved and i thought i share this :giggle:

So far i played the fan mod version but a few days ago i found a Repack from FlashBangZzz / Hongfire.

This Baby is round about "91 GB" big and should contain about everything pre-installed and i mean "EVERYTHING" :LOL:
Some screenshots i did from the girls included:

View attachment 405378 View attachment 405380 View attachment 405381 View attachment 405382 View attachment 405383 View attachment 405384 View attachment 405386 View attachment 405388 View attachment 405389

So where to get and what to do:

Download:
Direct:
Torrent:

Password:

#=Idon'twanttotouchthisgameeveragain.LikeReally,I'm done#1

Install:

1. Download and Unzip.
2. Apply Hotfix to "HoneySelect_64_Data" folder.
3. Run registry fix "5 - Fix Honey Select Registry.bat"
4. Run "0 - Honey Select Settings.exe" for config and play.

View attachment 405392 View attachment 405393

Credits:
FlashBangZzz Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 - 91GB Edition
View attachment 405394

Source:

Apply Hotfix which hotfix?!? i couldnt find anything in the folder

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Check out the mods on this site, essential for HS, particularly items by Pondscum, Sin, Conquestus, Playhome:

This list covers a very wide range of what's available for HS to this date online : tatoos, clothes, etc. I strongly advise to take the time of going through that list.

You can also just google "honey select" "studio neo" props as well ;)
Do u know how to move into POV in studio neo? i alredy have the mod but when i press P nothing happen

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes