yungstorm

Apr 6, 2019
just downloaded the official version, works fine but how do i go about doing the 1.0.2 patch? do i just drop it in the folder and let the new files replace the old ones or will that affect my save data?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
This probably sounds super dumb, but how do you delete stuff without breaking the game? (first time ever installing HS)

Can i just nuke for example "honeyselect VR data" or similarly named folders and it will be ok?, same for battle arena and such?

I seriously dont want to break it since the extraction takes quite a bit of time, and it would be annoying
Just look at my setup and game screen shots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have not managed to break the game, because sudio, studio neo, battle arena etc......... are all separate and are not connected to the main game. If you do not feel happy with removing bits in HS leave it alone. The choice is yours.

Last edited:

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
Sorry if I'm being a pain but is the Extend version of Honey Select Unlimited the same as the Party DLC or completely different? The reason I ask is I want to add Honey Select Character Cards off of modders on youtube but the one thing they ask for is the Party DLC for the cards to work but I can't find the Party DLC anywhere for Honey Select Unlimited just the Extend version from Fakku.

Last edited:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Sorry if I'm being a pain but is the Extend version of Honey Select Unlimited the same as the Party DLC or completely different? The reason I ask is I want to add Honey Select Character Cards off of modders on youtube but the one thing they ask for is the Party DLC for the cards to work but I can't find the Party DLC anywhere for Honey Select Unlimited just the Extend version from Fakku.
IDK you will probably have to look on the Forum and read the threads.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
ok so I get that you can go pretty indepth in the character creation for this game, but how do the actual sex scenes play out? Can you customize whatever scenes or actions you want to play out or do you just choose from pre-made scenarios?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
here's something weird...now it seems to think every image on my computer is a character card, lol. anybody know how to fix this?

Last edited:

Yekul

May 13, 2018
here's something weird...now it seems to think every image on my computer is a character card, lol. anybody know how to fix this?

View attachment 402839
Try following the third step from and change the .jpeg format default app for the one you normally use. (Default for Windows 10 is Photos).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Try following the third step from and change the .jpeg format default app for the one you normally use. (Default for Windows 10 is Photos).
Perfect! That did it, many thanks, friend.

Reactions: Yekul

dave420

Jan 24, 2019
does anyone have the same problem? i cant open the settings to adjust sound or ANYTHING if i open the settings i cant close them anymore and i have to shut the whole game down :/

Last edited:

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hi guys, downloaded the fan version, started downloading character cards and some of the outfits/hairs etc on the cards arent loading (was having the same problem with the other version thats listed too) Do i need to just download all the mods in that pastebin? also whats this whole honey select party thing? i downloaded something in the pastebin that said party but its all in Chinese. assistance if possible?

Mutavi365

Aug 9, 2019
does anyone have the same problem? i cant open the settings to adjust sound or ANYTHING if i open the settings i cant close them anymore and i have to shut the whole game down :/
hi,
i have the same problem and it not just settings i can't end h scene.
can anyone help?

Reactions: dave420

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
You need to google that question anf find eventual answers on other forums than this one for any technical problems (running with Win 10, etc.). F95 is not suited for HS...go to Hongfire for example.

Hi guys, downloaded the fan version, started downloading character cards and some of the outfits/hairs etc on the cards arent loading (was having the same problem with the other version thats listed too) Do i need to just download all the mods in that pastebin? also whats this whole honey select party thing? i downloaded something in the pastebin that said party but its all in Chinese. assistance if possible?
Yep, you do...or download as always the Flashbangz version, link avaliable on this thread a few pages back.

Party= MMF and FFM threesomes available. Mind that to have the possibility to activate the second girl the first time, you need to have met certain requirements with the first (must be in lewd or love state, etc.).

Again, you'll have Party running nice and smooth, and in English, in the flashbangz version. Otherwise can't help you bud.

hey does anyone have the mods made by Elysium that is not in the MEGA folder, but is in the flashbangz pack?
as for any other amateur modder, they're scattered on his own site (Japanese) and on hongfire, haven't found a full pack.

How do I change the background? because I installed the LRE mod and it changed to blue
I guess only by activating controls of LRE itself: if you do know how to activate LRE controls in the character editor, please tell me! haven't found a single bloody info on how to make that thing work in the Character editor...

You can always click on "image" instead on "normal" at the bottom of the control panel down left of course...

Last edited:
Reactions: dave420
Apr 27, 2018
You need to google that question anf find eventual answers on other forums than this one for any technical problems (running with Win 10, etc.). F95 is not suited for HS...go to Hongfire for example.

Yep, you do...or download as always the Flashbangz version, link avaliable on this thread a few pages back.

Party= MMF and FFM threesomes available. Mind that to have the possibility to activate the second girl the first time, you need to have met certain requirements with the first (must be in lewd or love state, etc.).

Again, you'll have Party running nice and smooth, and in English, in the flashbangz version. Otherwise can't help you bud.

as for any other amateur modder, they're scattered on his own site (Japanese) and on hongfire, haven't found a full pack.

I guess only by activating controls of LRE itself: if you do know how to activate LRE controls in the character editor, please tell me! haven't found a single bloody info on how to make that thing work in the Character editor...

You can always click on "image" instead on "normal" at the bottom of the control panel down left of course...
Not even doing that can change the background

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Ok, despite AI Girl which i´m also waiting for, Honey Select seem´s still to be much loved and i thought i share this :giggle:

So far i played the fan mod version but a few days ago i found a Repack from FlashBangZzz / Hongfire.

This Baby is round about "91 GB" big and should contain about everything pre-installed and i mean "EVERYTHING" :LOL:
Some screenshots i did from the girls included:

Screenshot (280).png Screenshot (281).png Screenshot (282).png Screenshot (283).png Screenshot (284).png Screenshot (285).png Screenshot (286).png Screenshot (288).png Screenshot (289).png

So where to get and what to do:

Download:
Direct:
Torrent:

Password:

#=Idon'twanttotouchthisgameeveragain.LikeReally,I'm done#1

Install:

1. Download and Unzip.
2. Apply Hotfix to "HoneySelect_64_Data" folder.
3. Run registry fix "5 - Fix Honey Select Registry.bat"
4. Run "0 - Honey Select Settings.exe" for config and play.

Screenshot (278).png Screenshot (277).png

Credits:
FlashBangZzz Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 - 91GB Edition
image_323878.jpg

Source:

Apr 27, 2018
Ok, despite AI Girl which i´m also waiting for, Honey Select seem´s still to be much loved and i thought i share this :giggle:

So far i played the fan mod version but a few days ago i found a Repack from FlashBangZzz / Hongfire.

This Baby is round about "91 GB" big and should contain about everything pre-installed and i mean "EVERYTHING" :LOL:
Some screenshots i did from the girls included:

View attachment 405378 View attachment 405380 View attachment 405381 View attachment 405382 View attachment 405383 View attachment 405384 View attachment 405386 View attachment 405388 View attachment 405389

So where to get and what to do:

Download:
Direct:
Torrent:

Password:

#=Idon'twanttotouchthisgameeveragain.LikeReally,I'm done#1

Install:

1. Download and Unzip.
2. Apply Hotfix to "HoneySelect_64_Data" folder.
3. Run registry fix "5 - Fix Honey Select Registry.bat"
4. Run "0 - Honey Select Settings.exe" for config and play.

View attachment 405392 View attachment 405393

Credits:
FlashBangZzz Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 - 91GB Edition
View attachment 405394

Source:

I don't have a mega premium account :cry:

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes