Z e r o M a t

Sep 24, 2019
Hello, I just downloaded HS (the fan version). In the main folder, I see multiple launchers: Battle Arena, Honey Select, Honey Studio, Studio NEO. I think all of them have some character creation option. I was wondering which one is used normally by game/VN developers to create scenes (pros and cons ?). Where do I start? Sorry for the noob question.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I'm just updating the thread to show what I've found out about petro1415's problem.

From Roy's website

"Only main game and studio NEO are supported".

I installed the mod and the regular Studio stretches her face to the floor!

Here is proof.

Main game (working) -
Studio (with error) -
Studio Neo (working) -

I'm using the 91GB version with all required updated plugins installed.

Good luck

Reactions: Manifold

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
How to get rid of the "network connection failure" error in the game? And, yes, can anyone give a link to the Penis Accessories mod? Something is wrong with the Hongfire website again.

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Ok, despite AI Girl which i´m also waiting for, Honey Select seem´s still to be much loved and i thought i share this :giggle:

So far i played the fan mod version but a few days ago i found a Repack from FlashBangZzz / Hongfire.

This Baby is round about "91 GB" big and should contain about everything pre-installed and i mean "EVERYTHING" :LOL:
Some screenshots i did from the girls included:

View attachment 405378 View attachment 405380 View attachment 405381 View attachment 405382 View attachment 405383 View attachment 405384 View attachment 405386 View attachment 405388 View attachment 405389

So where to get and what to do:

Download:
Direct:
Torrent:

Password:

#=Idon'twanttotouchthisgameeveragain.LikeReally,I'm done#1

Install:

1. Download and Unzip.
2. Apply Hotfix to "HoneySelect_64_Data" folder.
3. Run registry fix "5 - Fix Honey Select Registry.bat"
4. Run "0 - Honey Select Settings.exe" for config and play.

View attachment 405392 View attachment 405393

Credits:
FlashBangZzz Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 - 91GB Edition
View attachment 405394

Source:

"There should be 'HoneySelect_64_Data'
folder next to the executable" I get this message, tried unzip it again but still the same. Any help?

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Never mind got it mate. The folder contains the game probably had some weird characters that prevent the game from running. Thank you for sharing

Reactions: LantisGT

KikkomanSoya

Jan 20, 2019
my first time playing, should I go for the OG version or the fan version?

EDIT: I went for the fan version, but what mods do I need for uncensoring, and how do I install them? I checked the pastebin but I didn't really understand it...

Last edited:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
my first time playing, should I go for the OG version or the fan version?

EDIT: I went for the fan version, but what mods do I need for uncensoring, and how do I install them? I checked the pastebin but I didn't really understand it...
The fan version already has the SBX2.0 for the females and the PlayClub uncensor for the males.

Last edited:
Reactions: KikkomanSoya

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So with FlashBangz repack being a filled with virus and malware, ScrewThatNoise ignoring Honey select and the Fakku version being outdated and not working with most mods. What are my options?

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
So with FlashBangz repack being a filled with virus and malware, ScrewThatNoise ignoring Honey select and the Fakku version being outdated and not working with most mods. What are my options?
The fan version here is the best one IMO. The torrent is very well seeded all the time. Only downside is that it doesn't come with the mods so you have to install them yourself.

Reactions: Megumin.

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
Well...! I changed my character and it became a game.
I'm trying to edit the room, but I can't save it.
Can't save and shut down when customizing.

Apr 27, 2018
These days I have seriously considered the idea of creating a new version of the urban demons with remastered characters, since several people have liked my designs, but I have no idea how to use the rpg maker and if anyone would like to support me with The project can send me a message, and the reference image I have with my characters is the picture of my profile

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
Can anyone upload character card packs to MEGA? I very need it. I found only two in the Internet. The more packs you upload, the better. Please!
And it is desirable that the cards do not require any mods (and if they did, the mods would be in the same archive). Of the mods, I only have Wide Slider and several others.

Last edited:

Rkung

Jun 28, 2018
I Can`t get this card to load.I put It in Honey Select\UserData\chara\female,but It does not load. 2594f1d8ee4a952e794d20d949fe0329ffb7e3cb .png

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes