Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Hi all, I would like to download this but I can't paste in my character folder.

Any help please?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hi all, I would like to download this but I can't paste in my character folder.

Any help please?

Which version of Honey Select are you using? I use the original Japanese version with More Slot ID and the card was fine.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Which version of Honey Select are you using? I use the original Japanese version with More Slot ID and the card was fine.
I do have the fan version which I downloaded on here.
I'm using that mod as well, problem is it won't let me paste the image.

Oct 20, 2018
Screenshot (14).png

i dont know whats the problem tho . i got all the necessary mods . installed it few times already with care . if anyone could point out the prob , pls do so . i really like this card

MGCMongoose

Mar 27, 2018
I can't get the non-fan version to run. The launcher just closes. Install directory option has no select button. This makes fullscreen impossible. Please help.

Last edited:

MGCMongoose

Mar 27, 2018
I can't get the non-fan version to run. The launcher just closes. Install directory option has no select button. This makes fullscreen impossible. Please help.
Anyone? I'm having to manually edit the setup.xml because the launcher doesn't do it for me and just closes without opening the game if I hit play. WTF?

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
So whats good about this game? I dont really like the character design idk why, compare to koikatu, for me this is like not appealing at all. Why the praise?

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
compare to koikatu, for me this is like not appealing at all.
Not everyone enjoys anime-ish looking characters. Koikatu is not an option for these people.
Also HS doesn't require high spec PC. Anything that can run DX9 will do. Which means it runs fine under Wine.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
I have to ask are all DLC already installed or do i have to do so manually? Do those DLC includes mods?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes