NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Anybody know why about half my clothing sets do not work? Individual pieces mostly work but sets have about half not working for some reason. From various modders.
Can certain clothing packs break all other clothes added after(lower of the list) the one that causes the issue? Can japanese/chinese characters in the clothing name break it it itself? Or is there a max cap of clothing sets you can have in the list?

Last edited:

Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
Not sure why it was 404, but for sure hongfire is back with FlashBangZ's page:

Forget about the game versions on this thread. When your imported character "looks like shit", its almost for sure that you don't have the additional mods or clothes installed. Once again, FlashBangZ FInal Repack 3.5, with (almost) all existing mods, characters, and fan improvements is the only way to go.

To make a male character just click on create character -> male on the opening panel, or Create male character after "start game". FlashBangZ version has almost all of the available male characters out there.

thx again but all the links are down and just the torrent works .. and it takes like days...

Oct 13, 2016
Anyone know a fix for this that isn't reinstalling all 20+ GB of the game?
Almost all clothes/accessories etc are pink from what I'm assuming is due to missing textures, the eyes are also completely white. They were working fine a few days ago and I've changed nothing in the games directory since.

EDIT: Fixed it myself. This unity3d file was deleted which I can only guess was done by my Anti-virus.

Last edited:

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
Hi is it possible for someone to put the fan version of this game up on google drive every time I try to download as a torrent it just says error each time.
thanks
Nova.

Reactions: Ayyyyyylmao880
Mar 19, 2019
Hi is it possible for someone to put the fan version of this game up on google drive every time I try to download as a torrent it just says error each time.
thanks
Nova.
I would like to second this notion as well. The torrent is broke. Google drive would be great.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
What's the difference between this and the "Unlimited" edition?

because i have the Unlimited edition.. but don't know what changes honestly or if i could use mods..

how's the thing?

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
What's the difference between this and the "Unlimited" edition?

because i have the Unlimited edition.. but don't know what changes honestly or if i could use mods..

how's the thing?
The most essential difference is party dlc. Many mods won't work without it (like studio neo, threesome scenes,...etc) . Also the graphics of fan edition was modified to look better.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
The most essential difference is party dlc. Many mods won't work without it (like studio neo, threesome scenes,...etc) . Also the graphics of fan edition was modified to look better.
Let me see if i get it right:

The "Unlimited" it does not contain the Threesome Scenes and other things... right?

So, after have it.. i need to pay for the others ? ? i don't get it..

im kinda lost right now and analizying the everything... :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
The "Unlimited" it does not contain the Threesome Scenes and other things... right?
Yes, it doesn't. you need the party dlc extend for that and many mods also require it.
So, after have it.. i need to pay for the others ? ? i don't get it..
If you want to play with the party dlc you can either buy it (here is a link ) or download the fan version from this tread or other places

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, it doesn't. you need the party dlc extend for that and many mods also require it.

If you want to play with the party dlc you can either buy it (here is a link ) or download the fan version from this tread or other places
Damm i tought the Unlimited Version had the Party DLC and else... =/ since it came later... (i guess i don't remember now)

Ok, thanks!

Mar 19, 2019
Damm i tought the Unlimited Version had the Party DLC and else... =/ since it came later... (i guess i don't remember now)

Ok, thanks!
The fan version is fucked up at the moment, so if some one you drop a new google drive link or something, that would be great. I mean without that link, I may be forced to do something productive. The horror.

Ulyssus

Aug 4, 2018
How do I get vive working I have launched the vive launcher but it doesn't launch in the vive only on my pc

walrusnoe

Jun 22, 2019
is it better to download the fan version or the official version of this site? also should i look into that 'better repack thing' if so is there a link?

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Probably an old question, but when I extract all of the (fan version) files, and load things up, the menu stuff is still in japanese. Also the initsetting thing doesn't let me change which monitor the fullscreened game loads up on.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Which one combines more and which one is more complete? Official version or fan version ?
The fan version since it has all the dlc, but you have to update it and if you want mods, you have get them yourself unless you use a game pack, which is the fan version fully updated with all dlc and mods, but may contain too much mods that your system can't run too well or has many mods you will never use ( this has been my case and why I like starting fresh getting the mods I want myself.) Where as the other version you have to buy the dlc it doesn't come with and most mods won't be able to work with it.

Reactions: leproso0413

azlk2137

Aug 18, 2018
Скачал торрент Honey Select а архив запоролен подскажите пароль пожалуйста

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
So i downloaded it but it crashes...

Mmm... is there a way i could separate the DLC? to place it into the Unlimited version?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes