gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Important question!
which version the fan or offcial version allows you to import characters online into your game?
because i am trying to make some anime characters in honey select do some scenes

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
most chinese modders are terrbile at making mods, most of the stuff they make does not work with LRE or anything else, not to mention they lock their mods behind a modded exe with does not work with other mods so yeah thanks chinese modders just what I wanted a broken exe for my Honey Select game with no other mods needed...
So which version should I download?

Gulman

Jan 25, 2018
On the discord server Mod Sharing Thread there is an archive of all mods(Darkruler, Xyth24 and others) on mediafire - can someone post links to these mods here? Or an invitation to this server? Does this server still exist or not anymore?

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
I'm looking for Metagraphy nipples.
Zebuta's website has the back up of the most up to date version of the meta mod.

So which version should I download?
A clean vanilla version of honey select (No repacks) and download toxin's HS conflictor tool, to pick out what you want. this game has over 500-600GBs of mods. So look around.

from kemono you can't download his cards
True, also a word of warning. but, a friend of mine got scammed by Master Honey when he pledged to the Patreon (he doesn't give you the correct cards or even mentions the mods you need for them.) he does not to refunds and he will stop sending links if you complain about issues even pledged so, kind of fucked up.

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
Zebuta's website has the back up of the most up to date version of the meta mod.

A clean vanilla version of honey select (No repacks) and download toxin's HS conflictor tool, to pick out what you want. this game has over 500-600GBs of mods. So look around.

True, also a word of warning. but, a friend of mine got scammed by Master Honey when he pledged to the Patreon (he doesn't give you the correct cards or even mentions the mods you need for them.) he does not to refunds and he will stop sending links if you complain about issues even pledged so, kind of fucked up.
no problem, i don't want to pay his patreon, i'm searching his cards for free :)

Reactions: Baka_Oni
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes