Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, I am new to HS. RIght now I am just trying to get it set up to start learning. I have a question.

Instructions say to d/l the and the .

But I also see links to and What is the HS_Uncensor2_v0.6.4 and the other Add-on files? There is no images or any info I can find online showing me what they are. Would be really helpful if they would explain wth these are at least.

Reactions: HentaisArt

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hi. Wanted to ask someone who is experienced with HoneySelect here. Since im new to this and just getting started.

I found in the game's thread Corruption by Mr C , that he has made the game in Honey Select 1.
So i wnated to kinda try and do something similar. Just renders/images.

So my question is this ... Does "Honey Select 1 Offcial Version 1 . 0 . 2 Patch" have EVERYTHING i need to make something similar to Corruption ?

I like the Lights, Visuals, Graphics of the game and characters.
I also want to make busty female characters similar to the game Corruption, with Big lips, tits and ass.
With sluuty outfits/cloths and heavy sexy makeup.

I just want to get it to look like this

zodd102

Nov 7, 2021
Reactions: Zerton and lanlethi

TourGuideFromDisney

Dec 30, 2019
I've been looking around, but there's a lot of dead links. Anyone know the patch that removes the watermark from screen shots?

Anyway, this game has a really decent photo mode. God bless Japan!

vip_0000_20220825184239152.png.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

JordSpear

Jul 22, 2022
Good night.

Could anyone share a download link to get the Texplus mod? I know it's pretty cheap to subscribe to Joan's Patreon (one dollar), but I really don't have access to Paypal or any e-payment method and I'd really like to try that addon, Skintex is too slow and clunky. :/

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes