lanlethi

May 5, 2021
Thanks but if i just only want to get the game with all DLC then what i have choose in this list and how the size of that ?
If you want the game with all DLC , you need :

---- the folder Honey Select (7.63Go), it contains the base game+ studio+ studioNeo
if you want also the 32bits files the folder 89.1Mo

----The DLC Battle Arena: 3.12Go

----The folder ModOrganizer is not really necessary

----The folder Required Plugins

----The folder Save is not really necessary, except if you want to finish the game directly

----The folder Textures contains the 4K and the LRE, you choice. but it's not required.

----The folder Translations contains the english translate and the russian translate, you choice.

----The folder Uncensor 681Mo

----The folder Utility Plugins 7.60Mo

----and the HoneySelect setup.exe

Capture.PNG

Anyway, with your 20GB you will never have enough space. Because you also have to count the space once the game is installed. You need at least 30GB.

Sleep Paralysis

Mar 28, 2021
Hey guys, the penis is missing from this scene I downloaded, I'm looking for the missing penis mod of this png, but since it uses Honey Studio, I am unable to use HSResolveMoreID on this?

Also, I downloaded some Orc model for HS2, and its Dick was missing as well? It has the bone for it, I can see it in NeoStudio v2, so I'm guessing we need to download dick mods separately, lol.
Or maybe activate something in general in both Honey Selects?

Last edited:

Zhangchi

Jan 3, 2022
If you want the game with all DLC , you need :

---- the folder Honey Select (7.63Go), it contains the base game+ studio+ studioNeo
if you want also the 32bits files the folder 89.1Mo

----The DLC Battle Arena: 3.12Go

----The folder ModOrganizer is not really necessary

----The folder Required Plugins

----The folder Save is not really necessary, except if you want to finish the game directly

----The folder Textures contains the 4K and the LRE, you choice. but it's not required.

----The folder Translations contains the english translate and the russian translate, you choice.

----The folder Uncensor 681Mo

----The folder Utility Plugins 7.60Mo

----and the HoneySelect setup.exe

View attachment 1933735

Anyway, with your 20GB you will never have enough space. Because you also have to count the space once the game is installed. You need at least 30GB.
I just try to download the game on this page( not the page you recommend yet) and it only take 16gb, and it got alot of DLC and card but im still curious about your version, so can you tell me what diffirent of your version, like what the mod got or some thing else ? Thanks btw

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a female protagonist in both versions of the game?
How to switch in the game to be a female protagonist?

Last edited:

Jackheart

Jul 27, 2022
I have the same issue
I guess because i can't even click not only any map but the main maps too like the "lobby"
Any help would be great

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
Request HS1 He charges $100, Ok he has work on it but the price is excessive.
[YY]套装 DOA哥特萝莉 No.YY0047

63075840_p0_master1200.jpg

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes