faleluhi97

May 26, 2021
Is there any all in one like honey select 2 dx better repack edition i downloaded fr3 version and a lot of broken scenes and cards not updated like hs2 better repack

topboy

Dec 16, 2019
Steam HoneySelect2Libido DX will release todayhttps://store.steampowered.com/app/1631080/HoneySelect2Libido_DX/ Is this any better ? cause my HS have many good, look cool character such as Reika@gantz , Lunafreya@FFXV , etc so I don't wanna upgrade from HS1 to HS2

Aug 26, 2018
Steam HoneySelect2Libido DX will release todayhttps://store.steampowered.com/app/1631080/HoneySelect2Libido_DX/ Is this any better ? cause my HS have many good, look cool character such as Reika@gantz , Lunafreya@FFXV , etc so I don't wanna upgrade from HS1 to HS2
No, the "official" releases are almost always crap. Stick with what you have, you're not losing anything.

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
Okay, I don't have enough space on my latop to afford 91 whole gb (damn) so i'm just gonna try the all-in-one which is only 21. Is it still good? does this version have any mods?

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
where do I install the ResolveMoreSlodID mod? Where do I install mods in general?
ResolveMoreSlotID just goes into your Honey Select folder, if I'm not mistaken. Where you have the .exe and all. For things like clothing mods, the .zip will usually come with it's own abdata and (sometimes) userdata folder so, again, you can extract these straight into your Honey Select folder and they'll be in the right place. Character cards will have to be put into the userdata folder. I'm not on my laptop now to check the correct path, but it will be something like userdata/chara/female etc. Most of the other things will have instructions included in the .zip file.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone know what's up with the kingo mods? I remember I got one for Jill a while ago but it literally breaks the game, so I wonder what is up with that. I have seen some other info about a wonder woman but no mod, so I wonder if that one even exists

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
hi!, how do you install that repack?
Use the setup,
and choose what you want to install, however do not select the Russian translation, and for mods there are screenshots in the folders.
After its as usual: HSresolve.
At least this repack is clean and you choose what you want to download and install.
Right now I'm taking screenshots: Overwatch and DOA in my Pixiv account.

Capture.PNG

pondzilla

Sep 29, 2017
Hi I need some help,
I downloaded FR 3.5 and follow every instructions, I can view/edit any character cards.
But when I press play and call girl, I can find only 1 card.

At first I think it's related to language of card name, I tried to create new card in japanese name but it is not showing up.

So, how to make it show every card I have?

S/A/N/D/M/A/N

Jun 5, 2021

It's the translation link...anybody can guide me how to download from it. The link opens a page that keeps generating new links but downloading noting at all...plz help!!

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
More character made by Dilldoe? ( Honey select 1 )
I have already: D.va , Widowmaker and 1fuckman but Did he create other characters?
Capture.PNG

lanlethi

May 5, 2021

It's the translation link...anybody can guide me how to download from it. The link opens a page that keeps generating new links but downloading noting at all...plz help!!
I tested and it's the same. It starts over again.

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
Anyone know what's up with the kingo mods? I remember I got one for Jill a while ago but it literally breaks the game, so I wonder what is up with that. I have seen some other info about a wonder woman but no mod, so I wonder if that one even exists
I don't use the kingo mods and i don't know what it is but
you are looking for a Wonder woman character, the outfit ?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes