Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE: Ok, so I think my issue might have something to do with eye shadow transparency.
I downloaded Belgar17's eye shadow mod, which is supposed to look like this:

1.png

But the same mod at maxed out transparency looks like this on mine:

1646842935410.png

It's barely noticeable. :confused:
Anyone know what's going on?

SOLVED!
My problem was caused by another mod called WP Neck Seam Fix. It's a separate colour adjuster for the face to fix obvious neck seams with the body, and it was layering on top of all the make-up settings, reducing their visibility. I removed it from my character and now eye-shadows (and all make-up) is far more pronounced.

I'll leave this post in case someone else has the same issue.

Last edited:

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
+++++
FlashBangZ Discord:
Seems it's some limit with Discord:

Invalid Invite Links

• 4 months ago
  • Updated

You finally got that invite to the super-secret Discord server you've been wanting to join, yes!
So... why isn't it working? There are a few reasons your server link may be 'Invalid'.
What to Check
Expiration: Your invite link may have expired. In this case, please contact the server owner and ask them for a new invite.
Invalid Code: You may not have a legitimate invite code. Please check your code and try again. Remember that invite codes -are- case sensitive!
Ban: You may have been banned from joining this server. Bans are based on IP address, so you would need to contact the server admins and ask them to revoke all bans in their Server Settings. Just because they remove your name, does not mean the invite will work.
100 Server Limit: A user cannot be a member of more than 100 servers. If you are in too many servers, you'll need to leave one before you can join.
Note: Server limits are raised from 100 to 200 if you have !

ripley690

Mar 2, 2020
hey guys, sorry that im late to the party.

is there a way to set a penis adjuster to the game? i still have no clue about the bonemod and everything. i only need to adjust the penis size.

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Is there a virus in the official version?

Also, for the Fan version, Are the ones with Mega parts separate of FlashBangz? And do they also have a virus?

Last edited:

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
That's what I did, I think one is a mod sideloader for the studio, just download all 3 put them in the same folder (name it whatever) then 7 zip extract, all 3 folders will unpack together
ok, thanks a lot, this is my first Illusion game.
would you like to recommend me more other good games ;)

faleluhi97

May 26, 2021
FlashBangz version is safe ? So many people asking about it and saying contains miners and malwares ? Which version we should safe to download ?.

S/A/N/D/M/A/N

Jun 5, 2021
I am using Roy12 mods Sarah character, but the face make ups like highlights, lip colour are not changing. The character is made that way or I am missing something. ....using 1.11 version and downloaded the card for HS 1.11 version !!

coolcats28

Aug 28, 2020
Before I loose my mind here, does anyone please tell me is there any gay mod for MxM scenes or do I have to use a futa mod to get a MxM scenes. I search and search on the google and never find any mod like I wanna do what this person did in this video. Like please tell me how do I do this?!

Algreteus

Apr 11, 2022
can anyone help me i installed the mods and now the game doesnt load it stays with a black screen how do i fix it
Try HSResolveMoreSlotID and see if the ids are conflicting with each other, if so, then click auto resolve everything at bottom left and save chages. It might help.

faleluhi97

May 26, 2021
I have a error on studio its loading the scene but after words giving error install Install Bone Controller i already installed the latest one giving bugs

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes