squishyrock

Dec 4, 2018
For anyone who is new and struggling to get a girl to be broken, I would suggest making her glass-heart, loathing and sex hater. Personality isn't very important I think but I went with careful. Just call her up and literally just spam forced missionary until she gets tired then go at it a couple more times and stop. Simply rinse and repeat and she will break in no time.

pafu pafu rabu

Apr 27, 2018
Hey thought might plug myself, if it is against the rules then please mods delete this.

I was looking for some simple HS version that'd be working with basic stuff and couldn't find one that covered what I looked for so decided to make one myself.

So I made the Bright Light Repack with JAP Version of the Game + ALL DLCs with the latest 630 patch + 23 Mods and
View attachment 1417091
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
Bright Full Repack, with Bright Light Repack and 1019 mods - 42GB Compressed [176GB]
View attachment 1417092
In case someone would be interested feel free to add me on
I can't add you at all via Patreon, but I'm interested in your repack compared to others.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Do I simply extract the recommended plugins to the Plugins folder? I tried doing that for the AdditionalBoneModifier and WideSlider but it didn't seem to have any effect on the characters.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm really confused right now... Is the FR3 version different from the Fan version or is it the same thing?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes