Dec 31, 2018
can anyone help me i installed the mods and now the game doesnt load it stays with a black screen how do i fix it

Check your startup settings. it has to be full screen not windowed.
Some people have had problems with the aspect ratio, mine is working fine on 1920 by 1080.

It took me three days to figure out why i had black screen. I had a system failure and reloaded from a backup and got black screen.

It turned out the character cards had become corrupted so the game was trying to read them, failing and not launching the game.

Take out the mods, character cards and other saves and run a clean version of the game. if it runs then the problem is one of the mods, if it doesnt its the game settings.

Curiously when i had a failure to launch studio and NEO ran fine it was only the main game that had black screen.

Dec 31, 2018
so where's the best place to get mods?
two of the three listed sources are dead
Foolboy does plenty of free mods

Roy 12 doesnt do HS1 any more but hiis archive is still open

If you get your hands on character cards and run them through HSmoresloteresolveID you'll get a list of the mods your missing and it gives you a known mod list. If you can link through them you can get into a lot of the pastebins

this is probably the best one ive found.Theres a lot of out of date links to hongfire or users that have been banned from hosts but a lot are still active and it will give you a good start.

Dec 31, 2018
wow, i cant believe no1 responded to that cum texture i was looking for. if it was skyrim i would have mod id in couple hours tops
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022...c835f0c4e7c8775f28cba36baaf0a32c68a6095b5.jpg
Ive been asked that one before, i dont have a good answer becasue mods have been discontinued or archives have been deleted for inappropriate content.

the best way is usually to go to booru, look through their cards for something similar and run that card through moreslotID

then check the pastebins for that creators active links.

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
Ive been asked that one before, i dont have a good answer becasue mods have been discontinued or archives have been deleted for inappropriate content.

the best way is usually to go to booru, look through their cards for something similar and run that card through moreslotID

then check the pastebins for that creators active links.
just curious, u using default texture? i would make custom texture myself but since its not as easy as making custom dds and swapping it and i would have to learn to mod yet another game i cant be bothered...

also i got couple times bitch after scene make ahegao face but im not sure what are criterias or is time/pseudo randomness based.

Last edited:

Vader89

Dec 26, 2019
How do i chek the version of HS1? Another Q- i downloaded a pack of 30k cards from a site in reddit, I copied 100 cards into the female chara folder and loaded the game, as soon as I select roomedit, it's taking so long to load and even after it's loaded, it gets stuck constantly. I have a decent system but i am using an hdd

Dec 17, 2021

Uploaded here is Xeyniu's HS1 Nanami mod. The issue is that when I try to load her, all I see is a empty head. There should be no ID conflicts and has the wide slider and more SlotID mod so setup wise, it should be good. Could anyone take a look and fix it?

d3luzionzone

Jan 25, 2022
How to change dick size? lol
I can't find any method or any results in google, it's all just for HS2.

Last edited:

heero360

May 14, 2017
my studio (not neo) when I try to load a scene it just loads a character in the middle, the reset scene button doesn't work and no character appears to select in the character selection bar, I don't know what to do

strikinghail

Jun 3, 2021
View attachment 208412

Overview:
Honey Select is the ultimate character creator. With thousands of customization options available there are an infinite number of unique characters that you can create. Choose from several different fully voiced personality types and traits to further personalize your character. Your character’s emotions are dynamic and change throughout the game based on your experiences and the decisions you make. When you’re ready, take your character somewhere nice and enjoy a sophisticated intimate experience.
Release Date: JP 2016-09-09, EN 2018-03-28
Thread Updated: 2018-12-28
Original Title: ハニーセレクト
Censorship: No
Version: FAN v1.20 All DLC & Extra Content / OFFICIAL HS UNLIMITED v1.0.2
Developer/Publisher: -
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Sources:

Official vs Fan Version:

DOWNLOAD
Fan Version
:
FR 3.5: LINK
Official Version:
Thank you @blubbat0r for helping me set up he fan version, he did 90% of the work) and thank you to @YouKnowMyName for the official version.

View attachment 75429 View attachment 75430 View attachment 75431 View attachment 75432 View attachment 75433 View attachment 75434 View attachment 75435
What's the difference between the fan and the official version?

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
is there a way to edit existing assets in the game like clothes? To make some of the non-colourable ones colourable, or be able to use a swimsuit option and a normal outfit piece on the same cutom?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What's the difference between the fan and the official version?
From reading the first post, the fan version is translated by fans and it works with most mods. Also, it has an additional DLC not included in the official release but is censored which can be uncensored by one of several mod options. The official release has its own "FAKKU clothing" and is uncensored. However, it doesn't have one of the DLCs included and doesn't always play nice with mods.
So if you want to mod it and get the additional dlc, the fan version is the better option. Or if you want the FAKKU clothing and are not going to mod it, the official version is the one for you.

Reactions: Boobgobbler
Dec 31, 2018
is there a way to edit existing assets in the game like clothes? To make some of the non-colourable ones colourable, or be able to use a swimsuit option and a normal outfit piece on the same cutom?
if you look on the plugins, render editor gives a lot of options for changing textures and colours.

I lost my HDD a few weeks back so im rebuilding all my mods and plugins, i've used the fan version which is being a bit tempramental, it wont let render editor or alphashot work so it may depend on which version youve got.

If you want bikinis as outer wear you'll have to look at mods.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
if you look on the plugins, render editor gives a lot of options for changing textures and colours.

I lost my HDD a few weeks back so im rebuilding all my mods and plugins, i've used the fan version which is being a bit tempramental, it wont let render editor or alphashot work so it may depend on which version youve got.

If you want bikinis as outer wear you'll have to look at mods.
Thanks, but I dont seem to have that plugin. All I got in my plugin folder is UITranslation

listenerDave

Aug 8, 2020
How do i chek the version of HS1? Another Q- i downloaded a pack of 30k cards from a site in reddit, I copied 100 cards into the female chara folder and loaded the game, as soon as I select roomedit, it's taking so long to load and even after it's loaded, it gets stuck constantly. I have a decent system but i am using an hdd
I also had HS slow way down when I had a lot of cards. What really killed it was when I had a bunch in the HS directory (HS/UserData) but not in (HS/UserData/Chara/Female) so it wouldn't read the thousands of card or so I thought. It lagged horribly. I finally figured out to remove the cards completely from HS and keep my card count to under 500 (thats counting the bonemod text.) My rig is just over eleven yrs old win7 with a 2060 RTX. So maybe that could be it?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes