sam732

Nov 5, 2019
wait can someone help me, do i need to download all the fan made version to run the game or just the simple all in one file with 4.8 gb file will run its my first time and i dont wanna waste that much data

Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
hi there i had to make my system new and deleted all my stuff on every ssd .. dont ask i just did it and its was a total pain in the a$$ ... so i had to reinstall everything and downloaded HS but not the fan version. and because i dont want to read all 171 pages here and the searchtool dont show me anything i have to ask .. how the hell do i locate the folders over the launcher? .. oh and how do i start the game over the launcher? i just click play and nothing happens .. and when i try to locate the char or install directory in the launcher it just opens C: so pls help

no one how can help me here?

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
no one how can help me here?
double click HoneySelect64.exe in your installation folder. the game should launch. if nothing happens then you might be missing some Microsoft runtime frameworks like visual studio .net framework. also which windows version you are using?

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
wait can someone help me, do i need to download all the fan made version to run the game or just the simple all in one file with 4.8 gb file will run its my first time and i dont wanna waste that much data
The smallest repack version of this game is 12 gb in size! what 4 gigs file are you talking abt ?

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Hey anyone running studio neo smoothly with 5-6 girls in their scene? I'd like know your system configuration cz it becomes laggy when i add secound girl in a scene and after loading 3rd girl my fps drops to 0.0001! :( I'm running win7 with 8gigs ram g3240 cpu (don't laugh) and no gpu.

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
Hey anyone running studio neo smoothly with 5-6 girls in their scene? I'd like know your system configuration cz it becomes laggy when i add secound girl in a scene and after loading 3rd girl my fps drops to 0.0001! :( I'm running win7 with 8gigs ram g3240 cpu (don't laugh) and no gpu.
I'm not going to laugh, I was on i7 7500U and its Intel HD Graphics 620 not long ago. I didn't test how many girls I could spawn. Although, I don't think you'll be able to get much more. With 3 girls and Windows on 8Gigs of RAM, your computer must be swapping like crazy. Also I'm assuming you have an HDD and not an SSD.

Try and see if you can upgrade to more RAM, and to an SSD. If not, I'm afraid there's not much to do. Anyways, best of luck to you.

Reactions: OddCookie

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
I'm not going to laugh, I was on i7 7500U and its Intel HD Graphics 620 not long ago. I didn't test how many girls I could spawn. Although, I don't think you'll be able to get much more. With 3 girls and Windows on 8Gigs of RAM, your computer must be swapping like crazy. Also I'm assuming you have an HDD and not an SSD.

Try and see if you can upgrade to more RAM, and to an SSD. If not, I'm afraid there's not much to do. Anyways, best of luck to you.
Hey man, Thanks for the heads up! Currently my hs folder sized about 170 gb so I might try to get a 500gb ssd and for the ram and cpu ; my hs consumes about max 2.5 gigs of ram and it doesn't seem to use much cpu either; so my guess is the main thing I need to get a gpu maybe? will gt710 1gb ddr3 be enough to overcome the lag on spawning multiple girls?

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
Hey man, Thanks for the heads up! Currently my hs folder sized about 170 gb so I might try to get a 500gb ssd and for the ram and cpu ; my hs consumes about max 2.5 gigs of ram and it doesn't seem to use much cpu either; so my guess is the main thing I need to get a gpu maybe? will gt710 1gb ddr3 be enough to overcome the lag on spawning multiple girls?
If you can get your hands on a GeForce 9XX I'd have less doubt. But on a GT710, I really don't know. Indubitably better than nothing though.

Reactions: OddCookie
Sep 8, 2017
Trying to join an unofficial Honey Select Discord Server, primarily for finding maps and mods, but all invite links I find here come back as invalid. Too old I'm guessing. Can someone give me a current/valid link to unofficial HS 1 Discord server(s) please?

azeaze179

Jan 11, 2022
hi, i posted this message in hs2 forum and i think i should post it in the hs1 too, i have deleted a HS1 folder name " HS ACTIVE BONES FEMALE ". I searched on internet and the links are dead. can somebody share me the folder, or the installer.exe, please. thanks you

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
I have some ideas about game. Created in HS main hero. How do you think? Should i create my game or not?
rinaon1.jpg

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes