ShadowTanuki

Mar 16, 2019
Claire Redfield (Xyth24) for HS1 link is down. It was posted by BlackJack10 in the old thread. I've checked the various folders and none of them have it including the MF one with the Xyth24 content. This isn't technically an "Asset Request" as it was already posted, just the link is down. If someone can send me a link/reupload, that'd be appreciated.

brightrepacks

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, I'm new, can you help me with this please?
Seems like the Repack you're using doesn't have that mod installed. There are thousands of mods and finding one specific that you are looking for might be quite challenging.

The easiest sollution would be to go to character editor in game and change the underwear, I assume bikini to something similar to the one you expect.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
where do you get mods for this game? I try using character cards from the booru but I have legit none of these mods installed. The game version I have is the fan version on this thread + the mod pack that was included with it I think. As an example:
1634267075703.png
The only links I find are to hongfire or pastebin and both of those are taken down or no longer working.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
where do you get mods for this game? I try using character cards from the booru but I have legit none of these mods installed. The game version I have is the fan version on this thread + the mod pack that was included with it I think. As an example:
View attachment 1453248
The only links I find are to hongfire or pastebin and both of those are taken down or no longer working.
After the HongFire shutdown you can only find mods on modder's individual pages, when they have some. It's a bummer. You might want to download modded versions, I think someone posted recently a new version of those. They are huge in terms of filesize, but they will give you most mods you need. Also using characetr cards now that HF is dead will usually lead to these problems of missing mods. You're better off creating your own characters, perhaps insipred from what you see on the cards.

Reactions: noobtastic

oguricapt

Jul 3, 2018
i have this game since 2017, but i want to download the new one because idk what pack or version update to get the new one. should i download the fan version or official version, i want to try some mod or card which one is better Fan or Official ?

Souka69

May 18, 2019
You can join an unofficial illusion discord, modders still release new stuff for HS1 regularly and have pretty much everything you need

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
Can I please get some help with setting this up? I got the fan version that has all the extra stuff, but when I try to run the patchers, it just gives me various error messages. So I'm stuck with the base game. Is there a guide I can follow to help get it working?

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
You can join an unofficial illusion discord, modders still release new stuff for HS1 regularly and have pretty much everything you need
Can you give a link to the discord? All links I find are dead and the pastebin for the mods are dead too

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
Cant't find full save. Standart save in FitGirl's repack is broken. Can you give me working full save, please?

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
Hello, I'm sorry if this was already asked, I quickly ran over all pages here but didn't find anything.

I downloaded the Fan, All-in-one, Torrent version of the game.
I then downloaded the WideSliders mod (from different sources), and no matter the source, I always get the same error when launching [...]_WideSliderPatch.exe : "Access to path C:\...\[...]_data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll is denied".

I tried disabling Windows Defender's real-time protection, allowing full access to the file to everyone, or running the executable as administrator - "security" ? what's that ? - with no luck. I don't have any virus that could cause that either.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Quick Q to whom may know of Patreon and HS, I have already improved even the best mods, made some amazingly cards for myself that make me complete like ASAP, and it differs greatly from standard HS and slightly from the mods that I got from someone else, if I made stories, with literally screencaps of my game, and opened a patreon on it, would it be illegal? I'm asking coss I have seen a TON of people that make stuff and coin from Honey select and it's even worse or more similar to the original mods than what I would make (for example CHOBIxPHO) So, can I technically deliver screencaps of Honey select 64 and since it would be via patreon, would it be legal? I would at least deliver really good stories with a combo of many mods altogether. I mean, by my perspeption of others work, it would be transformative work even if I was only adding a few captions. (Which I will do much more than that)
Posing and modeling on studio is something I could never figure out for the life of me. So my question is, is it illegal merely for the fact that it's others mods and honey select captures?
I don't want to take advantage of anyone, however I have spent a fair incredibly huge amount of time making characters so I want to share em and at least get the smallest coin for my time. I would charge like a buck a month or sth. I've thought about doing it like a thousand times. I paid for some of those mods, some were free. So would it be illegal?

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Quick Q to whom may know of Patreon and HS, I have already improved even the best mods, made some amazingly cards for myself that make me complete like ASAP, and it differs greatly from standard HS and slightly from the mods that I got from someone else, if I made stories, with literally screencaps of my game, and opened a patreon on it, would it be illegal? I'm asking coss I have seen a TON of people that make stuff and coin from Honey select and it's even worse or more similar to the original mods than what I would make (for example CHOBIxPHO) So, can I technically deliver screencaps of Honey select 64 and since it would be via patreon, would it be legal? I would at least deliver really good stories with a combo of many mods altogether. I mean, by my perspeption of others work, it would be transformative work even if I was only adding a few captions. (Which I will do much more than that)
Posing and modeling on studio is something I could never figure out for the life of me. So my question is, is it illegal merely for the fact that it's others mods and honey select captures?
I don't want to take advantage of anyone, however I have spent a fair incredibly huge amount of time making characters so I want to share em and at least get the smallest coin for my time. I would charge like a buck a month or sth. I've thought about doing it like a thousand times. I paid for some of those mods, some were free. So would it be illegal?
I never heard of the Japanese firm behind the game franchise HS managing to sue anyone, but I can imagine modders might be more on the look-out, and even then its not a question of them suing you, but simply messaging you to ask to pay for their mods if you are making some money yourself, I guess.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
i want to download this but idk from which link to download like there part 1, 2,3 & FR 3.5 link plus alll in one so yea help me

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
I have a problem . Launch 3.5 and see Undyne without jeans , with ears , and with nose :rolleyes:.
Help guys :cry:.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Is there another 2B mod aside Roy's? (hopefully better or free to check beforehand) I feel that for possibly the sexiest character of all, she has very few mods on HS1. There's like 4 Jills, none of them good, 3 Laras, 1 of them good, and hundreds of Tifa's. But only one Yorha2B

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes