Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
That's a shame. So there is no way to fix this i assume. Is there any good game from illusion under hs?. I already searching it but idk if its good or not example play club. I already play sexy premium beach resort as I said before and that kinda boring cause well not much option.

Btw thanks for the reply
A stronger PC solve the problem. Actually all the Illusion games are good. Artificial Girl series, Artificial Academy, Sexy Beach, etc. You can also try running Honey Select with limited FPS and the studio isn't that CPU and GPU heavy as the game itself. I've mumbled a lot why Illusion started using Unity when they had their own engine for the previous games that had awesome performance.

adzull

May 9, 2017
i have a question, what is the diferent about honey select to honey select 2? is better? the mods of honey select 1 work in the 2? or the mods of honey select 2 work in 1?

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
So what mods does the Fan version come with? I know the uncensor and translation, but is the wide slider and more-items mod installed as well? I'm guessing they wouldn't be because they're not really mandatory unless you decide to mod, whereas the other two are practically mandatory to enjoy the game in a non-Japanese setting

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
i have a question, what is the diferent about honey select to honey select 2? is better? the mods of honey select 1 work in the 2? or the mods of honey select 2 work in 1?
As game Honey Select 2 has more and better random events other than calling the girls. Have more control over character creation including manually adjusting the hair's position. The sex positions are less restricted as well. As the studio contents it is simply far superior. Honey Select 1 however has better actress performance in my opinion. The characters' reaction is more satisficing there. If you have the slightest chance I recommend getting both.

The mods however completelly incompatible, nothing works between the two.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I need a bit of help. I tried searching through these 168 pages but no luck on finding my issue. I have downloaded the game from here. I am able to create characters just fine. But when I go to modify them, I load them, make my changes, and go to save. But for some reason, the characters don't show up when I choose the save option, just the default sample characters show up. So, I try to say fuck it and create a new save for the character instead of choosing a character and overwriting them. The next problem is that now I have two characters with the same name, slightly different stats, and maybe a slightly different default pose because I'm not at the point to start posing character cards. So, I figure I can just delete the old card, there's an option to do that there. Except, no, the delete character screen only shows the same default characters that the save character screen shows. So now the only characters I can delete are the default characters. If I save a new character, I can delete their card if I'm still in edit mode after saving their card. But once I leave edit mode, my Save Character option and Delete Character option seem to lose track of all the non-default character cards. I can always Load characters and Select them in the actual game (but if I try to choose an updated version of the character, they're a virgin again so I have to perform the "tutorial mission" on them (single girl, Hot Spring room only). Does anyone know what the solution to this is? Should I just delete the game and try a fresh download? Did I mess up the installation order?

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys i have downloaded the FR 3.5 version and i am unable to save a new character i've made. Pls HELP

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I need a bit of help. I tried searching through these 168 pages but no luck on finding my issue. I have downloaded the game from here. I am able to create characters just fine. But when I go to modify them, I load them, make my changes, and go to save. But for some reason, the characters don't show up when I choose the save option, just the default sample characters show up. So, I try to say fuck it and create a new save for the character instead of choosing a character and overwriting them. The next problem is that now I have two characters with the same name, slightly different stats, and maybe a slightly different default pose because I'm not at the point to start posing character cards. So, I figure I can just delete the old card, there's an option to do that there. Except, no, the delete character screen only shows the same default characters that the save character screen shows. So now the only characters I can delete are the default characters. If I save a new character, I can delete their card if I'm still in edit mode after saving their card. But once I leave edit mode, my Save Character option and Delete Character option seem to lose track of all the non-default character cards. I can always Load characters and Select them in the actual game (but if I try to choose an updated version of the character, they're a virgin again so I have to perform the "tutorial mission" on them (single girl, Hot Spring room only). Does anyone know what the solution to this is? Should I just delete the game and try a fresh download? Did I mess up the installation order?
You need to take a character off the room editor panel in order to delete it in the character editor. Same thing to save it properly in the character editor, I think...

Bear in mind you can modify the character physical attributes and just save the changes for the body and faces by clicking the last entry in the list of both body and face categories. This allows to save body and face attributes independently from the cards, at least I think.

Also bear in mind that if you want to make risky changes, are not satisfied, and revert to a previous saved version, just load it with the "load body settings" entry. You need to have saved a setting before being able to load it of course:

d.JPG

Hey guys i have downloaded the FR 3.5 version and i am unable to save a new character i've made. Pls HELP
In character editor, you need to go "other", choose name and personality, and then save.

e.JPG

Reactions: Ddraigon

bourbon01

Nov 3, 2020
Somebody help me , i down some cards and it only body and clothes but no face ... whats i missing ? mods face ?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Somebody help me , i down some cards and it only body and clothes but no face ... whats i missing ? mods face ?
Most definitely, any mod affecting the face (mole, tatoo, etc.)
The screen freezes after doing this in the final page when I click save.
This game is like the bitchiest diva you can meet...very, very high maintenance. Your computer may not be powerful enough, even if it can deal with most other softwares/games, etc.

Reactions: Ddraigon

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
thank you , but i dont know how to search for that mods , somebody uploaded from unknown source
Unfortunately, I can't help you. If from an unknown source, you can either try to guess what may be missing from the image itself, or download as much mods as you can, which I strongly do not recommend, as it will bloat your game with useless shit that you will never use, and which will slow everything down.
I never use other people cards, the fun part for me is creating my own harem of perfect Barbie dolls.

brightrepacks

Sep 7, 2021
Hey thought might plug myself, if it is against the rules then please mods delete this.

I was looking for some simple HS version that'd be working with basic stuff and couldn't find one that covered what I looked for so decided to make one myself.

So I made the Bright Light Repack with JAP Version of the Game + ALL DLCs with the latest 630 patch + 23 Mods and
1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
Bright Full Repack, with Bright Light Repack and 1019 mods - 42GB Compressed [176GB]
2.png
In case someone would be interested feel free to add me on

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes