Generalis

Jan 31, 2021
Does anyone have a copy of Roy12's Marie Rose' Schoolgirl Outfit? Links from his site are down and I can't seem to find a different link or site that has it.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
so i just downloaded sheilas card (waifu academy character card) for honey select so i can create my own scenes with her but she looks completely different when I load her in the game does any1 know why?
Also the lightning and everything is off does someone know how to fix this?

vincentmob100

Jul 10, 2021

Technical Informations:
Uncompressed: ~91GB
Compressed (download): ~21,2GB
Recommended Specs: 3GB of free RAM, a atleast semi decent CPU + a decent GPU or you will have a hard time. SSD highly recommended
Version: NOT UNLIMITED FROM FAKKU SHIT

Generic Text:
They are still a few messed up items & duplicates in, I'm just tired of even reading this game title anymore, so this where I'll stop.
Base game / Studio / StudioNEO / BattleArena are working from what the around 100 people that are already playing told me.
Do you need to install anything else?...Well that depends. This should pretty much cover everything you can find, like mentioned before, some cards may need manual adjustment, some items may don't appear correctly, but so far every card was fixable in 1-2 minutes.
Also pretty much every error from FR2 should be fixed here.

The main reason why this is even here: Because of people, who asked me everyday about FR2 and when I would make FR3. I didn't want to let them down, so here you go.
There will be no FR4 or big updates anymore.

Features:
A lot of mods... look at the unpacked size.
About 500 clothing presets
460 tested pre-installed cards
A lot of clothing options, leading each tab might take a few seconds.
A lot of body customization's (4k Skins / 390 SkinTexOverlays / different bodys)
Pre-installed everything else that you need (uncensored / english / the essential stuff)
The ability to easily fix all upcoming problems with possible ID conflicts.
No more problems with Roy's cards (still need a little polish to be able to use them, but that takes about 5 sec [video tutorial included])

Things you should read:
Q:Everything will be perfect right? All of my 10000 cards will be working without any problems and I never need to install or do ANTHING else.
A: No, some card may have stuff that need manual Adjustments, some have mods specifically for them. All of that, you need to do by yourself.
+++++
Q: Why did you delay this so often?
A: Frustration, Koikatsu, RL Stuff.
+++++
Q: Game crashes what do I do?
A: Stay calm and think, a lot of people don't have problems, what could have happend that made it crash? If that doesn't fix it, ask in my discord.
+++++
Q: Does this support my 32-Bit Pentium-4 2.66ghz | 1GB RAM | Intel Graphics laptop?
A: Most likely not, 32-Bit isn't supported (You need 64-Bit). A SSD is also HIGHLY recommended. But just test it.
+++++
Q: Did you fix this whole G_battlearena stuff?
A: Yes I did, this was very careless on my part in FR2, but it's now fully gone.
+++++
Q: Why didn't you add Mod XYZ
A: I stopped at 91GB, FR2 was 39GB in comparison. You should have a lot of stuff to play around with.
+++++
Q: My HS is already working more than fine and I can use mine for everything I need. Should I download?
A: My packs are orientated to new players, lazy people who don't want to download 1000x files and people who broke their installation / lost it. If you can already do everything you want, than you should hold off on this one.
+++++
FlashBangZ Discord:

Archive Password: #=Idon'twanttotouchthisgameeveragain.LikeReally,I'm done#1

Installing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads (TORRENT ONLY)
Win: - - - -

I do not support this. This is just a copy and paste from hogfire before it went down
the voice in HoneyStudio_64.exe doesn't work, how do I fix that?

laAngelblade32

Jul 11, 2021

Technical Informations:
Recommended Specs: 3GB of free RAM, a atleast semi decent CPU + a decent GPU or you will have a hard time. SSD highly recommended

Generic Text:
They are still a few messed up items & duplicates in, I'm just tired of even reading this game title anymore, so this where I'll stop.
Base game / Studio / StudioNEO / BattleArena are working from what the around 100 people that are already playing told me.
Do you need to install anything else?...Well that depends. This should pretty much cover everything you can find, like mentioned before, some cards may need manual adjustment, some items may don't appear correctly, but so far every card was fixable in 1-2 minutes.

The main reason why this is even here: Because of people, who asked me everyday about FR2 and when I would make FR3. I didn't want to let them down, so here you go.

Features:
A lot of body customization's (4k Skins / 390 SkinTexOverlays / different bodys)
Pre-installed everything else that you need (uncensored / english / the essential stuff)
No more problems with Roy's cards (still need a little polish to be able to use them, but that takes about 5 sec [video tutorial included])

Things you should read:
Q:Everything will be perfect right? All of my 10000 cards will be working without any problems and I never need to install or do ANTHING else.
A: No, some card may have stuff that need manual Adjustments, some have mods specifically for them. All of that, you need to do by yourself.
+++++
+++++
A: Stay calm and think, a lot of people don't have problems, what could have happend that made it crash? If that doesn't fix it, ask in my discord.
+++++
Q: Does this support my 32-Bit Pentium-4 2.66ghz | 1GB RAM | Intel Graphics laptop?
A: Most likely not, 32-Bit isn't supported (You need 64-Bit). A SSD is also HIGHLY recommended. But just test it.
+++++
A: Yes I did, this was very careless on my part in FR2, but it's now fully gone.
+++++
A: I stopped at 91GB, FR2 was 39GB in comparison. You should have a lot of stuff to play around with.
+++++
Q: My HS is already working more than fine and I can use mine for everything I need. Should I download?
A: My packs are orientated to new players, lazy people who don't want to download 1000x files and people who broke their installation / lost it. If you can already do everything you want, than you should hold off on this one.
+++++
FlashBangZ Discord:

Installing

Downloads (TORRENT ONLY)

I do not support this. This is just a copy and paste from hogfire before it went down
Hello.
I have downloaded the full version (+90 gb) I have reviewed and I do not have many cards (girls).
I have reviewed the folder "abdata / List / characustom" and I have seen I have many, many mods, but in the game they seem like 100 extra girls at most.
I wish I could use them all.
Can somebody help me ?
the problem is that I have all the mods, but they are not "activated"

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hello.
I have downloaded the full version (+90 gb) I have reviewed and I do not have many cards (girls).
I have reviewed the folder "abdata / List / characustom" and I have seen I have many, many mods, but in the game they seem like 100 extra girls at most.
I wish I could use them all.
Can somebody help me ?
the problem is that I have all the mods, but they are not "activated"
Mods are for the wardrobe, tatoos, hairstyles, etc., not character cards. By clicking on customize character you'll see you can you'll have all these mods available in wardrobe, ahirstyle, etc. lists to modify your sex dolls like Barbie dolls.

laAngelblade32

Jul 11, 2021

Technical Informations:

Generic Text:

Features:

Things you should read:
+++++
+++++
+++++
+++++
+++++
+++++
+++++
FlashBangZ Discord:

Installing

Downloads (TORRENT ONLY)

Thanks for your answers.
Now I have a question.
With the HS 1 studio neo, when I render (F11) the result is very low quality and I do not find any option to increase the quality of the Render.
can you help me?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for your answers.
Now I have a question.
With the HS 1 studio neo, when I render (F11) the result is very low quality and I do not find any option to increase the quality of the Render.
can you help me?
I don't use neo, but for better quality screenshots in the maingame, ctrl+shift+F11 improves the quality.

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017

What about this version, as far as I can see this is rather light version with the most needed plugins. But the link is broken so no way to download it

laAngelblade32

Jul 11, 2021
View attachment 418740

Technical Informations:

Generic Text:

Features:

Things you should read:
+++++
+++++
+++++
+++++
+++++
+++++
+++++
FlashBangZ Discord:

Installing

Downloads (TORRENT ONLY)
Win
: - - - -

Thanks for your answers.
I tried modifying some parameters of the additional characters. (anime, video and others) but when I change the parameters nothing happens.
I want to do some modifications and I am wondering if this is ok or if I forgot to activate a mod or something similar.

Jun 24, 2020
Anyone have issues with Honeykatsu and getting the game to run? I'm getting a black screen and this output from console:

Code:
HoneyKatsu!: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at HoneyKatsu.Class1.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at IllusionInjector.CompositePlugin+<>c.<OnUpdate>b__8_0 (IPlugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at IllusionInjector.CompositePlugin.Invoke (IllusionInjector.CompositeCall callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Did you ever find a fix for this?

laAngelblade32

Jul 11, 2021
Hello.
I want to know how to add "fisheye" / FOG effects on the STUDIO NEO camera.
in HS 2 this is easy to do, but I don't know how to do it.
Can someone help me please?
The effect would be the same as this example that can be done in SH 2

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Hello.
I want to know how to add "fisheye" / FOG effects on the STUDIO NEO camera.
in HS 2 this is easy to do, but I don't know how to do it.
Can someone help me please?
The effect would be the same as this example that can be done in SH 2

I don't know if it's possible in vanilla but with LRE you can do it by increasing the Field of View option and then move the camera closer. Eg, 23 vs 70:

23.png 70.png

Reactions: laAngelblade32

laAngelblade32

Jul 11, 2021
I don't know if it's possible in vanilla but with LRE you can do it by increasing the Field of View option and then move the camera closer. Eg, 23 vs 70:

View attachment 1335025 View attachment 1335026
yes! I need it
But,
I have downloaded the heavier version (FR 3.5)
I have some "Improvements" but only the one shown in the images, it does not appear.
Should I activate something? Wasn't FR 3.5 the version with all the modifications?
A screenshot of the FR 3.5 version
What should I do to have those options?

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
yes! I need it
But,
I have downloaded the heavier version (FR 3.5)
I have some "Improvements" but only the one shown in the images, it does not appear.
Should I activate something? Wasn't FR 3.5 the version with all the modifications?
A screenshot of the FR 3.5 version
What should I do to have those options?
Try press F5 in Neo. That's the key to open LRE/IBL settings. If nothing happen then you don't have LRE/IBL.

You can get LRE/IBL plugins from but I suggest you have opened before installing those in case something bad happened. I can't help with technical details, sorry :HideThePain:

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
I have a fairly amateurish modding question, I guess: I've downloaded a bunch of new clothing options and while most work with little to no tweaking at all, all shoes with high heels look slightly off in the character creation screen: The heels are bent forward towards the toes. This happens regardless of who's made them. Is there a mod I'm possibly missing or some other way to fix that?

laAngelblade32

Jul 11, 2021
Try press F5 in Neo. That's the key to open LRE/IBL settings. If nothing happen then you don't have LRE/IBL.

You can get LRE/IBL plugins from but I suggest you have opened before installing those in case something bad happened. I can't help with technical details, sorry :HideThePain:
Thank you!
it works perfectly.
for those who have the same problem as me, I recommend this video
Personal note. do not install the "HSStandard"
adds an effect like "plastic" I do not like, but maybe others do.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes