jamiroq

May 2, 2019
Need help with headless characters. I installed bunch of mods in a trigger-happy way (so rather haphazardly), and now no character loads their head. Help would be much appreciated.
headless.png headless1.png

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
i downloaded all 3 parts of the fan version and put all 3 parts in a new folder but when trying to extract the first part it says i cant because the file is broken or another split file is needed.

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
hello, i have a problem with my game when i run it just shows a black screen and dont advance from it.
it shows this error:
'C:\Users\Bloo\Downloads\F95Zone\HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20\Honey Select\IPA\Backups\HoneySelect_64'.
Does anybody knows how to solve this problem?

May 12, 2021
@MuttyDog / YouKnowMyName / blubbat0r

Sorry to bug you folks. OP pastebin info.

"This paste has been deemed potentially harmful. Pastebin took the necessary steps to prevent access on May 25, 2021, 10:14 pm CDT. If you feel this is an incorrect assessment, please within 14 days to avoid any permanent loss of content."

archive had a copy, I can't clone it. Check your copy to ensure it matches original and the data here: %<
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Might I just point out, this game was the best investment I've made. I feel like I don't ever need another 3D p*rn or nothing no more. (Good, coss it sucked and I just wasted hours looking for something good to finish to)
Maybe I should make a banner for this.
hello, i have a problem with my game when i run it just shows a black screen and dont advance from it.
it shows this error:
'C:\Users\Bloo\Downloads\F95Zone\HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20\Honey Select\IPA\Backups\HoneySelect_64'.
Does anybody knows how to solve this problem?
Ask on the discord on HS Help, there's a bunch of guys that are really helpful. Tho you might wanna trace back to what you did. In my case, I had to redownload the zips that screwed my game, and look the names one by one, deleting each file. In the end it was an incorrect mod that caused the whole ordeal

Reactions: Jstain

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Can anyone please give me the invite link to the active discord server.
Just look up illusionsoft discord. I won't look it up coss last time I did (since I was already logged and and invited) discord was like "woops, it looks like you're trying something illegal!!! Error error error"
But it's safe, just google that

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
After years using HS I recently found out that in Studio you can make actual H animations. Anyone can give me like some useful list to mod studio to do that. Someone mentioned something about vnge and timeline NodesConstraint, VNGE+SSS, Experimental hooh plugin, hotdog, HSPE. Can anyone help me in that regard?

Edit: Nevermind, tis in the paste I posted. God it's hard being a person of culture.

Last edited:

akijill

Aug 22, 2017
Question. How's the translation on each versions? I see "professionals" is in quotation marks so should I take that to mean the official version is bad in that regard? I used to play the fan version years ago back when half of it was unreadable machine translation (this is before the official version existed). Is that still the case?

Bonta

Nov 30, 2018
Can anybody help me... I can't exit the config setting. every time I click Exit button it appears nothing happen.. but the music still running in the background. the only thing works is esc to exit the game. I try to wait even 30min with nothing happen its still not exit the config screen.

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Download the longer version, which is divided in 3 parts, and is pretty heavy. All in one is incomplete to my knowledge. And the fakku version is crappy as fuck.

Also, you guys can thank me later but I finally found a mod pack download. FINALLY!!
This is where I found it from

And this is the general clothing mod list (included on the first link)

Your welcome your welcome.
In exchange,
if y'all guys ever come across any other mod or card that might make a Jill Valentine look anything like this

Or if you happen to come across the
R*pe Series Half Off Clothing by BeautyMaster521, I will be indebted to you.
and i just downloaded the all in one fan version torrent *facepalm*
But just for clarification, what's missing on that one?Anything that would make the game unplayable/buggy etc?

Tenshiii

Jun 14, 2021
If I downloaded the all in one does that include the patch? Ive tried to add character cards but they dont seem to be working.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes