Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
need opinion here guys, honey select or honey select 2 libido ?
because i must spare some size for ai girl

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
need opinion here guys, honey select or honey select 2 libido ?
because i must spare some size for ai girl
Honey Select 2 has more customization over the characters and more type of random events (though it is the same as in 1, being a fixed position just for a kind of story or situation like bathing or stuck in the wall). It also has better studio contents and definitelly was created for that in mind. Honey Select 1 however better as game and the characters has more living personality during encounters and sex with better responds, overall way better voice acting.

Graphically Honey Select 2 is the exact same as AI Girl leaning toward real while Honey Select 1 is some kind of updated version of Sexy Beach Premium Resort (something between real and anime).

For personal use I'm going always with the vanilla so I don't know much about mods but considering you want AI Girl as well you should try Honey Select 1. What Honey Select 2 has in mods probably modable for AI Girl as well. AI Girl is basically the Artifical Girl version of Honey Select 2 with much more to do in the gameworld.

But if you ask me I prefer Honey Select 2 over AI Girl lol, but still returning to Honey Select 1 times to times just because I find its graphic the most satisfying for my fantasy lol again. XD

Reactions: kramer820

Brut3x

Aug 11, 2020
HS1 have insane amount of mod, and I found myself downloading them non-stop, like a dozen everyday and still no where near enough.

Reactions: kramer820

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
HS1 have insane amount of mod, and I found myself downloading them non-stop, like a dozen everyday and still no where near enough.
You should test play them though everytime. You might end up with a gigantic modded game, full of things you will never use.

That's the only real drawback with the FR3 version...I have shitloads of horrible bodysuit "ero tatoos" in the tatoo section, which I never ever use, and a lot of Final Fantasy bullshit I hate as well (I only use slutwear), and which bloat my wardrobes in the clothes & accessories section...

And it just seems impossible to even try and get rid of them once you install them because modders never use the same nomenclature or file organisation. So, just sayin'...

Brut3x

Aug 11, 2020
Hey guys, here is the first scene I'm posting here. This scene with my new character, the super sexy and matured boss Brigit from Vindictus took me so much effort, but it look great if I have to say ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ I have posted more on my Patreon (HrnyPrny) if you want to see other picture of her and more, like Macha.

h39 3.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Drknd

JStuckey2018

Aug 8, 2018
Hey guys, here is the first scene I'm posting here. This scene with my new character, the super sexy and matured boss Brigit from Vindictus took me so much effort, but it look great if I have to say ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ I have posted more on my Patreon (HrnyPrny) if you want to see other picture of her and more, like Macha.

View attachment 1128530
Can't see shit captain.
EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now.

Reactions: rec26r

Brut3x

Aug 11, 2020
Anybody know how I get more position animations?
I don't think there is many of them. Maybe try asking on Discord? This forum doesn't look as active as over there.

Also, my new scene. 9 more pic of this scene is posted on my Patreon (HrnyPrny).

Apr 14, 2021
Sorry to bother but I have to ask;
Is there a specific webpage/creator where I can download environments such as clubs, houses and whatnot for Honey Select 2/1? if not are there resources outside of the vanilla game where I can build my own?
Sorry but I've been looking for a while and I guess I cant quite find any.

Brut3x

Aug 11, 2020
T
Sorry to bother but I have to ask;
Is there a specific webpage/creator where I can download environments such as clubs, houses and whatnot for Honey Select 2/1? if not are there resources outside of the vanilla game where I can build my own?
Sorry but I've been looking for a while and I guess I cant quite find any.
There is a lot of mod for HS1, and you can just use one of the tab of the resolve to search from known mod list ( ´ ω ` )

Jabbersnapped

Apr 16, 2020
Hello, fairly new here and I'm interested in creating VNs but I have no background in creating, programming or character modeling so I have some questions.

1. Is HS1/2 the program one should use in creating character models to be used in VNs?
2. If so, can someone tell me how?
3. Are there other softwares or programs out there that does the same thing?
4. Any tips for a starter like moi?

I thank you in advance to whoever replies. Cheers!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes