SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
pal you dont even need a multicore processor, mine is a 10 year old AMD Athlon 2 x2 250 (2 cores) and i run at 50-55 fps

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
How about Ryzen 5 with Nvidia GTX 1650 4gb GPU Laptop? Will it work on it with animations.

Note: I want to create game with Honey Select that's why I am asking this before investing in something that will not work.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I didn't see the hype in this.
- There's very little and limited choice.
- Can't take dude's clothes off.
- No replay value unless you're asian or/and into asian looks.
- Not even proud to say "At least I gave it a go".
I hope Honey Select 2 is far superior. (not tried it yet obviously).

• Angry
Reactions: Tewi and SSBBSNAKE

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I didn't see the hype in this.
- There's very little and limited choice.
- Can't take dude's clothes off.
- No replay value unless you're asian or/and into asian looks.
- Not even proud to say "At least I gave it a go".
I hope Honey Select 2 is far superior. (not tried it yet obviously).
You can take the dude's clothes off in the options, I thought the same way at first, you have to do particular things to complete hidden objetcives and earn unlockables, I found a list of the unlockables through google, although I haven't done much myself.

Jan 19, 2020
I downloaded the fan version of the game and whenever I try to drag the 64 bit version of the game (my system is 64 bits) to the IPA it gives me a "The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters" error. And when I try the 32 bit version it gives me the "Oops! This should not have happened." error. How do I fix this?

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
"The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters"
Have you tried doing what the error message suggested? Put the game in shorter path like "C:\game\hs" or something.

Unlaw

Jan 25, 2020
I've been trying to play Honey Select for a long time, but I always end up having a strange error. The game starts normally (both the normal game and the Studio), and I can usually play for a few minutes before the game just freezes (the background music continues) and stops working. I even got to format my PC and so far with no success. Does anyone know how to help me in this?

In terms of hardware I have everything the game needs to run, but I just can't play. I've tried to use it in the greatest possible graphic setting and in the worst, the same result in both.

Rylomakin

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone else experiencing crashes with the Fan Version when running the WideSlider mod or am I missing something like other requirements and running the game on administrator mode? I run the Honest Select 64_WideSliderPatch and the main menu runs fine but starting the game crashes it in seconds.

Edit (30 seconds after post): Yeah I'm an idiot, got it running proper now.

Last edited:

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone else experiencing crashes with the Fan Version when running the WideSlider mod or am I missing something like other requirements and running the game on administrator mode? I run the Honest Select 64_WideSliderPatch and the main menu runs fine but starting the game crashes it in seconds.

Edit (30 seconds after post): Yeah I'm an idiot, got it running proper now.
Where did you get wideslider? Can you provide the link?

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018

Technical Informations:
Uncompressed: ~91GB
Compressed (download): ~21,2GB
Recommended Specs: 3GB of free RAM, a atleast semi decent CPU + a decent GPU or you will have a hard time. SSD highly recommended
Version: NOT UNLIMITED FROM FAKKU SHIT

Generic Text:
They are still a few messed up items & duplicates in, I'm just tired of even reading this game title anymore, so this where I'll stop.
Base game / Studio / StudioNEO / BattleArena are working from what the around 100 people that are already playing told me.
Do you need to install anything else?...Well that depends. This should pretty much cover everything you can find, like mentioned before, some cards may need manual adjustment, some items may don't appear correctly, but so far every card was fixable in 1-2 minutes.
Also pretty much every error from FR2 should be fixed here.

The main reason why this is even here: Because of people, who asked me everyday about FR2 and when I would make FR3. I didn't want to let them down, so here you go.
There will be no FR4 or big updates anymore.

Features:
A lot of mods... look at the unpacked size.
About 500 clothing presets
460 tested pre-installed cards
A lot of clothing options, leading each tab might take a few seconds.
A lot of body customization's (4k Skins / 390 SkinTexOverlays / different bodys)
Pre-installed everything else that you need (uncensored / english / the essential stuff)
The ability to easily fix all upcoming problems with possible ID conflicts.
No more problems with Roy's cards (still need a little polish to be able to use them, but that takes about 5 sec [video tutorial included])

Things you should read:
Q:Everything will be perfect right? All of my 10000 cards will be working without any problems and I never need to install or do ANTHING else.
A: No, some card may have stuff that need manual Adjustments, some have mods specifically for them. All of that, you need to do by yourself.
+++++
Q: Why did you delay this so often?
A: Frustration, Koikatsu, RL Stuff.
+++++
Q: Game crashes what do I do?
A: Stay calm and think, a lot of people don't have problems, what could have happend that made it crash? If that doesn't fix it, ask in my discord.
+++++
Q: Does this support my 32-Bit Pentium-4 2.66ghz | 1GB RAM | Intel Graphics laptop?
A: Most likely not, 32-Bit isn't supported (You need 64-Bit). A SSD is also HIGHLY recommended. But just test it.
+++++
Q: Did you fix this whole G_battlearena stuff?
A: Yes I did, this was very careless on my part in FR2, but it's now fully gone.
+++++
Q: Why didn't you add Mod XYZ
A: I stopped at 91GB, FR2 was 39GB in comparison. You should have a lot of stuff to play around with.
+++++
Q: My HS is already working more than fine and I can use mine for everything I need. Should I download?
A: My packs are orientated to new players, lazy people who don't want to download 1000x files and people who broke their installation / lost it. If you can already do everything you want, than you should hold off on this one.
+++++
FlashBangZ Discord:

Archive Password: #=Idon'twanttotouchthisgameeveragain.LikeReally,I'm done#1

Installing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads (TORRENT ONLY)
Win: - - - -

I do not support this. This is just a copy and paste from hogfire before it went down
It only has 21 GB uncompressed files what about another 72 GB? There are only 5-6 characters and very few maps.

Ok it seems I downloaded it from the links given in the OP, not this one.
I read that there is virus in FR 3.5 is it true? I want to create a game is it safe to download FR 3.5?

Last edited:

Jaidiekdjd

Jan 1, 2020
i have a problem, when I open the config menu I can mess around with the settings but when I click on "return to title" or "back" the game is stuck on the config menu, and its not like the game is frozen cause when I click Escape its asking me if I want to leave the game, and for some reason in there I can click on leave or not

Jan 19, 2020
I have the fan version of the game. How do I translate the UI? The dialogue is translated, and the character creator/editor is translated, but the main menu and other UIs are not.

Rylomakin

Nov 27, 2017
Where did you get wideslider? Can you provide the link?
Roy12 has an archive on his site v0.8.3

My mistake was not running everything through administrator mode properly and THEN running the actual exe instead of launching the game from the patch files.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes