LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me where do people get maps/environment/house/rooms for studio neo? A lot of games are made with honey Select, but studio neo has only few maps./environment/house/rooms.

Can you use in-game maps in studio neo?

Konekara

Jun 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me where do people get maps/environment/house/rooms for studio neo? A lot of games are made with honey Select, but studio neo has only few maps./environment/house/rooms.

If you find how to do it mention me please, I also want to know how to get more maps

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017

Here you go-try here

Vitamin

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone know how to watch a scene? I can only load them in studio and I can't find any information on this.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
A bit late to the party but if anyone would be so kind to point me in the right direction. Maybe a link to a setup guide, requirements list. I've checked some of the original sources and a lot are no longer available. I've downloaded the fan version and the game executed properly and the character creation menu works but no character models appear. Appreciate any help.
Edit: so I got it to run properly but it is stuck in black screen after H-Start. Maybe my machine just can't handle it. Nvm.

Last edited:

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
Whenever I open character maker this swimsuit or whatever it is just comes out of nowhere. I can't remove this clothing. It won't go away, its not even in the clothing options.
If anyone knows how to remove it please tell me.

unremovablecloth.png

sir galahad

Dec 9, 2017
How can i create characters like this and What should I do to make it look this beautiful ?
I got LRE and IBL but the result is not even close to this.

baldazza

Feb 22, 2020
i've download the fan version, dragged the HoneySelect_64.exe into the IPA.exe, but when i use the new shortcut well....the game technically start, however it's like is always minimized, i can hear the music and all but nothing else.

any idea how to fix it?

Drknd

Feb 15, 2019
i've download the fan version, dragged the HoneySelect_64.exe into the IPA.exe, but when i use the new shortcut well....the game technically start, however it's like is always minimized, i can hear the music and all but nothing else.

any idea how to fix it?
try asking here on the channel #hs-help

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, how I can use the wide slider to make negative value, like -20, to make small characters?
Wanted to make some Gnomes or Goblins from Warcraft, but the original "0" value is a bit to big for my characters.
Any solutions?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes