Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hello, fairly new here and I'm interested in creating VNs but I have no background in creating, programming or character modeling so I have some questions.

1. Is HS1/2 the program one should use in creating character models to be used in VNs?
2. If so, can someone tell me how?
3. Are there other softwares or programs out there that does the same thing?
4. Any tips for a starter like moi?

I thank you in advance to whoever replies. Cheers!
A fairly good answer was given on this subject yesterday:

https://f95zone.to/threads/3d-software-help-and-assistance-ask-away.11702/post-5586267

Please help. I can't achieve the nudity of a man in this game.
Two options:

1) In "male character creation", just take off the clothes in the clothing panel

2) Go to settings, and for both males you can select "don't show" male clothes, accessories, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jabbersnapped

Laga134

Feb 8, 2019
Hello Guys.

Where can I find a good mod pack of pro game chars? I remember had a post with links from Google Drive in the discussion '' 73lac7c's character mods '' but I can't find...

Loka

Jul 26, 2017
Please help!
I'm in character creator and forgot to turn off hotkeys, now skin texture mod thing wont turn off. I've tried to exit creator, exit game, load premade characters, but it is still there!
Untitled.png

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Tried
J pops up this View attachment 1180750 and pressing that leads to this View attachment 1180751
K pops up this View attachment 1180752 pressing on that leads to this View attachment 1180753
But no matter what I do this View attachment 1180754 Wont go away:(
Well dunno what to say... typing "j" or "k" twice triggers that pink arrow on and off. As you can see "j" is the skin texture (written on top of the panel).

If it's some other hotkey, you'll need to try them all I guess twice to turn them on and off.

Also, remember that "s" triggers off/on many other hotkeys, like the "n". Make sure to have it triggered on to have all the hotkeys available to trigger on and off. It'll indicate whether the function triggered by "s" is on and off by a little panel center top of the screen. It's always good to trigger it off when in creator and h mode to avoid accidentally triggering all these other annoying functions.

Loka

Jul 26, 2017
Well dunno what to say... typing "j" or "k" twice triggers that pink arrow on and off. As you can see "j" is the skin texture (written on top of the panel).

If it's some other hotkey, you'll need to try them all I guess twice to turn them on and off.

Also, remember that "s" triggers off/on many other hotkeys, like the "n". Make sure to have it triggered on to have all the hotkeys available to trigger on and off. It'll indicate whether the function triggered by "s" is on and off by a little panel center top of the screen. It's always good to trigger it off when in creator and h mode to avoid accidentally triggering all these other annoying functions.
Figured it out, had to open the j menu and scroll all the way to the right to find the option for default skin, thank you for helping!

ThePepeOverThere

May 2, 2020
Does anyone have a zip with all cards made by Ecchillent? Can't find even one of his cards in any booro even though his work is top notch. Hava a look:
Also does anyone have the mediafire link with all the mods? Can't find it and the pastebin is also dead...

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone can tell me where can I find the resources these days? I remember it was a pastebin and a mega, with all the resources, like high heels, lin lin, zeazka, and particularily that mod that stopped that glitch that made high heels twist the knees.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Or where do I find whatever resources I need to make these work
1620783068126.png 1620783074995.png

Roy mods have those lines on the body, and somehow, HS ain't loading these properly.

franszhail

Apr 15, 2020
Hello. I donwloaded the fan version with 3 parts,
but every time I try to save a new character it won't let me, the same for delete or overwrite.
I use HoneySelect_64, if someone would help me solve this problem I would be grateful.

Sorry for my english.
1620791270525.png

chesire

May 5, 2017
Can someone please tell me what version do i download?
FR version? what is that? how is it different from All in one fan version?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Can someone please tell me what version do i download?
FR version? what is that? how is it different from All in one fan version?
Download the longer version, which is divided in 3 parts, and is pretty heavy. All in one is incomplete to my knowledge. And the fakku version is crappy as fuck.

Also, you guys can thank me later but I finally found a mod pack download. FINALLY!!
This is where I found it from

And this is the general clothing mod list (included on the first link)

Your welcome your welcome.
In exchange,
if y'all guys ever come across any other mod or card that might make a Jill Valentine look anything like this

Or if you happen to come across the
R*pe Series Half Off Clothing by BeautyMaster521, I will be indebted to you.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes