May 12, 2021
No... you are all set. make sure you have the correct nomenclature. most I remember correctly are names labelled charF. no AI_ and no HS2_ on the file name. Curses to the people that have renamed their cards to a "fancy name".

BTW Card Geometries are COMPLETELY incompatible. If someone says "oh it's easy.." expect to PAY.. for someone to export from HS1 studio into blender and *jerking motion* hand rig the mesh geometries in blender with new points and maping co-ordinates before making a dust card to add back to creator. it will cost extra if it isn't worth the designers time and even more if it's a character they dislike. also bringing up "exposure" as payment. expect x10 cost increase. it is boring tedious and not worth the time. "Can you take this ps1 Lara Croft 1 and put her in Tomb Raider 2018 movie?" The. WHAT?

Tenshiii

Jun 14, 2021
No... you are all set. make sure you have the correct nomenclature. most I remember correctly are names labelled charF. no AI_ and no HS2_ on the file name. Curses to the people that have renamed their cards to a "fancy name".

BTW Card Geometries are COMPLETELY incompatible. If someone says "oh it's easy.." expect to PAY.. for someone to export from HS1 studio into blender and *jerking motion* hand rig the mesh geometries in blender with new points and maping co-ordinates before making a dust card to add back to creator. it will cost extra if it isn't worth the designers time and even more if it's a character they dislike. also bringing up "exposure" as payment. expect x10 cost increase. it is boring tedious and not worth the time. "Can you take this ps1 Lara Croft 1 and put her in Tomb Raider 2018 movie?" The. WHAT?
the character cards still dont work wheh they are named charF. Could this be due to the fact that I downloaded the official version?

May 12, 2021
I downloaded the official version?
Probably the case and cause. Good thing you bought the official though! *nods in approval* covering your bases is imporant. That said yeah, that is probably exactly why.. fact is; I thought you had the community version.

There are so many patches and add-ons that; the "official" is very flimsy in comparison.

I'm sorry you'll have to dl the community version to get any kind of help, support and access to all the sideloaders and mods.

Tenshiii

Jun 14, 2021
Probably the case and cause. Good thing you bought the official though! *nods in approval* covering your bases is imporant. That said yeah, that is probably exactly why.. fact is; I thought you had the community version.

There are so many patches and add-ons that; the "official" is very flimsy in comparison.

I'm sorry you'll have to dl the community version to get any kind of help, support and access to all the sideloaders and mods.
Oh okay! Thanks for the help.

Jack-a-Dandy

Jul 20, 2020
Hi, I downloaded the fan version and whenever I launch the patch I get this error message.

ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Bloo\Downloads\F95Zone\HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20\Honey Select\IPA\Backups\HoneySelect_64' is denied.

Has anybody found a fix to this problem?

Deepsauce

Aug 3, 2017
Hi may I ask so in the download part I see 2 different version of the fan version: the FR 3.5 version and the all in one version. So which one should I download, is there a different between these two versions ?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, I downloaded the fan version and whenever I launch the patch I get this error message.

ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Bloo\Downloads\F95Zone\HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20\Honey Select\IPA\Backups\HoneySelect_64' is denied.

Honestly, my best fix yet has been deleting everything and starting anew, remember, it's the download divided into three thicc downloads, not sure if the names are mixed up, but that's the one. You'll have to do the modding yourself. No way around it

barrymikok

Aug 8, 2016
Hey everyone, I downloaded the FR3 and its working great but whenever I download a PNG off of booru and put it into the chara/female folder in the game directory the cards don't appear in the game or in studio. What am I doing wrong?

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
Hey, I'm new to this game. I downloaded Unlimited and wanted mods, but I was told another version was better for mods. I assume it's this one, but I'm not sure and google isn't very helpful. I downloaded the fan version torrent and unpacked it. I started it up and it seems to be the same mostly. Not noticing any extra stuff or changes other than backgrounds. Am I missing some steps? I tried running a patch that was included, but it tells me it won't work or something. If someone could help me figure this out, I'd really appreciate it

Drozerx

Mar 21, 2020
Ok so which one should I download then The fan version, the official one or the one that are in the paste bin? After that I should do the modding by my self right? Any tutorial or something like that to know how to install the mods, translation and the uncensored stuff?

Drozerx

Mar 21, 2020
Hi again! Just downloaded the fan version and we'll my PC is pretty trash, when I open the game and go to settings and change the graphics to lower i can't go back to the title! When I try to click it it just doesn't go back the only thing I can do is exit the game, any way to fix this problem?

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
Apologies if this is the wrong place, but I have some questions about HS and haven't been able to get firm information. I am using the fan version in 3 parts downloaded from this thread.

Q1. I'm struggling with the viewing controls in HoneyStudio, particularly rotation. I can't work out what the centre point of the rotation is; it feels like I'm rotating around arbitrary points, often ending up going through walls and floors at a great distance from the scenes I'm trying to set up. Can anyone explain how this works and if there's anything I can do about it? Ideally I'd like to be able to rotate the angle alone without moving myself at all...

Q2. Everything I have found about exporting video involves using StudioNeo. I already set up a bunch of scenes in HoneyStudio though. I don't want to remake them in StudioNeo, which runs really slowly on my PC and also seems much harder to use.
- Is there a way to import scenes or poses saved in HoneyStudio into StudioNeo? They don't show up on the StudioNeo lists of options, and there doesn't seem to be a folder of saves for Neo that I could copy files from HS into.
- Alternatively, is there a way to export video from HoneyStudio instead? I could try OBS Studio or similar but would like to know if there's an integrated option first. Joan6694's VideoExport mod *looks* like it should work in HS, but it requires AlphaShot, which is a Neo plugin (and the only link I've found always breaks halfway).

kitsoone

Oct 8, 2020

hi, what worked for me is deleting the "patch" shortcuts that come with the download and creating new ones by dragging the .exe files onto the ipa .exe :giggle:

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
I have tried installing HSResolveMoreSlotID, in order to add more maps, but it doesn't work. It crashes whenever I try to assign a folder to it... any advice?

EDIT: I've also been trying to get hold of hs-console-v1.0.7z (the Honey Select Python console) but it's been deleted from Github, so any tips for that would be good.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes