Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
I have a fairly amateurish modding question, I guess: I've downloaded a bunch of new clothing options and while most work with little to no tweaking at all, all shoes with high heels look slightly off in the character creation screen: The heels are bent forward towards the toes. This happens regardless of who's made them. Is there a mod I'm possibly missing or some other way to fix that?
Partially resolved. To anyone having the same problem, the mod GGMod fixed this issue for me for some shoes.

Last edited:

aguy4321

Aug 6, 2021
I thought the TheShadows Registry Fixer also worked with Honey Select but it doesn't seem to so. Is there another registry fixer?

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys I am new to HS, can anyone tell me where can I get maps to download.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Do you think downloading HS2 is worth it? Considering the huge amount of size it could represent and the time to mod as well? Should I give it more time?

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
Do you think downloading HS2 is worth it? Considering the huge amount of size it could represent and the time to mod as well? Should I give it more time?
If you download you should be good to go, since it's constantly updated with mods and stuff. It's pretty compatible with most cards you can throw at it.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
is there any muscle flexing in this game? the girl flex her muscles I mean.
or she lifts the guy or something similar?

Oppanakal1

Sep 24, 2018
anyone, i need honey select without mod which has 2 separate DLC, which one do you recommend? I don't have much space for flashbank ver or other fan ver with too much mod, I've installed HS Unlimited but it's trash

koiboi044

Sep 18, 2019
i just got it setup again i used one from this guide

still setting up mods and hunting down lots of dead ones but it's around 40gbs compressed is around 20

Reactions: Yojiro76

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I haven't played the game yet (still trying to get enough space on my computer to download 100 gigs of data. I'm thinking I may just put it on an external hard drive), but from what I've seen, HS2 is obviously gonna be superior in terms of quality. However, it looks like it is still censored. Whereas both versions of HS1 are/can be uncensored. Additionally, there are likely more mods readily available for the first game. So it's up to you: do you prefer quality or quantity?

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
Honey Select 1 is a bit more stylized while HS2 is closer to real-life especially texturewise. Honestly I found the actual gameplay cold and artificial in HS2. The reactions in HS1 is much more fun to watch and listen. As for the studio contents definitelly HS2 is the superior by far.

Lotts1

Dec 26, 2019
My Honey select FR 3.5 version always crashes after calling a girl. Or just crashes after start a the game. And i know my PC is a crap so i think it's too much for my PC handle those mods.

Then i try the clean one without any mods. Yep its good so far until 15 minutes or more it's crash again. Graphics settings are "performance" which is the lowest setting. And the fps it's stable.

I try run as admin, change the compability. And still it's keep crashing.

Searching on Google doesnt help cause when you search honey select, it'll automatically Honey select 2 is the result.

Then i found this. I hope some one can help me to fix this sh*t.

Though i play the sexy premium beach resort it's all working fine no issues.

I really appreciate if you guys can help me out.

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
My Honey select FR 3.5 version always crashes after calling a girl. Or just crashes after start a the game. And i know my PC is a crap so i think it's too much for my PC handle those mods.

Then i try the clean one without any mods. Yep its good so far until 15 minutes or more it's crash again. Graphics settings are "performance" which is the lowest setting. And the fps it's stable.

I try run as admin, change the compability. And still it's keep crashing.

Searching on Google doesnt help cause when you search honey select, it'll automatically Honey select 2 is the result.

Then i found this. I hope some one can help me to fix this sh*t.

Though i play the sexy premium beach resort it's all working fine no issues.

I really appreciate if you guys can help me out.
I guess it is because of the game's requirements. It doesn't take 10-15 minutes for my CPU and graphics card to start overheating turning the additional cooler on despite not even Witcher 3 doing that. HF1 take more time but causing the same thing. It is Unity, that engine is very badly optimized when it comes to drawing objects. You can draw as many images as you want but once there is a 3D object both the RAM and VRAM start leaking very badly, it is up to the PC's performance how long the machine allow that.

Lotts1

Dec 26, 2019
I guess it is because of the game's requirements. It doesn't take 10-15 minutes for my CPU and graphics card to start overheating turning the additional cooler on despite not even Witcher 3 doing that. HF1 take more time but causing the same thing. It is Unity, that engine is very badly optimized when it comes to drawing objects. You can draw as many images as you want but once there is a 3D object both the RAM and VRAM start leaking very badly, it is up to the PC's performance how long the machine allow that.
That's a shame. So there is no way to fix this i assume. Is there any good game from illusion under hs?. I already searching it but idk if its good or not example play club. I already play sexy premium beach resort as I said before and that kinda boring cause well not much option.

Btw thanks for the reply

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes