dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How do you change the head direction with honeystudio and then hide the UI controls? (Clicking off of 'manual' just returns the head to default position.)
help.png

proofmr2

Feb 16, 2020
i have the final repack 3.5 version i guess but i cant set the male character to a female body or even add any custom pngs of male characters. does anyone know a work around?

DoppioQL

Aug 10, 2020
Hey , im making a male card of Jotaro Kujo from JoJo's , (still beta)

You know about a jacket mod for males??

Jotaro Preview

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LMAO...

i got a weird glitch that i can do everytime. i dont know if it's a "known" glitch or what, but it's kind of funny.

if i got a random scene with 2 girl together (no male), i can glitch the game to make that the girls are "locked" and stay on scene for the next ones with the male MC XD.

for that, i simply start the 2 girls animation (no male), theni quickly clic on "orgasm", then i quickly switch the level to make both orgasm (middle mouse scroll stuff).
once they orgasm, i quickly click "stop" and go back where they both talk to each others, i smash fast clic the mouse to pass the dialogs very fast and BOOM !

the menu glitch (i can't clic on any button)n so i press ESC, then select "no" (to not quit the game) and it fix the button, then i press "go see the girls" and it show one of the 2 girls from before asking for sex with me. if i select yes, the girl have sex with me and the second girl is watching in the background XD

funny shit. it work 100% if the manipulation is made quickly enougth XD

(it glitch the game, but you can fix it by refusing the request from the girl, this show the selection menu and you just select "go back to your room", it fix everything.)

CapturePleinEcran414.jpg

Reactions: tanikaze21

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
LMAO...

i got a weird glitch that i can do everytime. i dont know if it's a "known" glitch or what, but it's kind of funny.

if i got a random scene with 2 girl together (no male), i can glitch the game to make that the girls are "locked" and stay on scene for the next ones with the male MC XD.

for that, i simply start the 2 girls animation (no male), theni quickly clic on "orgasm", then i quickly switch the level to make both orgasm (middle mouse scroll stuff).
once they orgasm, i quickly click "stop" and go back where they both talk to each others, i smash fast clic the mouse to pass the dialogs very fast and BOOM !

the menu glitch (i can't clic on any button)n so i press ESC, then select "no" (to not quit the game) and it fix the button, then i press "go see the girls" and it show one of the 2 girls from before asking for sex with me. if i select yes, the girl have sex with me and the second girl is watching in the background XD

funny shit. it work 100% if the manipulation is made quickly enougth XD

(it glitch the game, but you can fix it by refusing the request from the girl, this show the selection menu and you just select "go back to your room", it fix everything.)

View attachment 1053848
Um It is HS FORM THIS SITE
Official, All In One, Or Fanversion

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Um It is HS FORM THIS SITE
Official, All In One, Or Fanversion
it's from this site.

not the fakku version, nor the fan made. (i got it before theses existed), i updated it using the latest version (old now XD) from the unknown (not much popular) japanese games cracker and sharing team.
( i mentionned their name before, should be around here or HS2 thread, i forget their exact name. it's cool team who are specialize on cracking hentai/adult games from japan.)

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
it's from this site.

not the fakku version, nor the fan made. (i got it before theses existed), i updated it using the latest version (old now XD) from the unknown (not much popular) japanese games cracker and sharing team.
( i mentionned their name before, should be around here or HS2 thread, i forget their exact name. it's cool team who are specialize on cracking hentai/adult games from japan.)
Too bad i download all. But didnt work with roy12mods. I still confused to placing all tool

I want to play with tifa and nyotengu

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I'm not a PC gamer and i'm pretty much a noob on PC in general, nor do I understand anything about modding, I'm using the official version, and was trying to use the wideslider mod, I downloaded the wideslider 0.8.3, and got the IPA file too, but the guide about using them said to create .exe files, just breezed over it and made it sound like it was simple as breathing ugh!, i've tried using 7zip and Iexpress (following guides for creating exe files from google), which both failed to create an .exe file, if these files were so important why don't they already exist in the patch, can anyone explain what the proper way to create the .exe file as it is intended for these files specifically?

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
What are the rrequirements for the game to run and create your own game with it?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes