Drknd

Feb 15, 2019
anyone knows how to correct its position so that it returns to normal i mean that male position ? in the main game to be precise :HideThePain:
hii.jpg

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
im downloading this now, and can someone tell me the up to date mods for HS, and how to instal it... im kinda dumb on this xd

Jjlxtreme

Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone just need a little help. I downloaded a few illusion cards but the animation for the vagina is not working, only for Fur. How do I fix this?

Sep 16, 2020
Could someone give me an abdata folder with all the "None" styles for all the clothing options (top, bottom, socks, etc.)?Accidentally overwrote mine when adding a bunch of mods at once.

GunnerEX

Nov 29, 2020
Are both Fan/Official versions translated to english? Is there much of a difference between one and the other?

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I know this maybe has been asked too many times, but, can we install LRE/IBL in the All-in-one version? or will it be "not compatible"?

Berserk-

May 15, 2018
would anyone have a pack with maps please? Like (boy's room, girl's room, kitchen, living room, etc.) It would be great..

Dec 31, 2018
I cant remember where i got them but if you search the creators "youthp5" and "makotoyui90" you should find a load although many of them are ports of other PH maps so theyre either low detail or strangely pastel!

Last edited:

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Since there some of mod being deleted from both mediafire and Mega (like BeautyMaster 521), and hongfire is gone, so any solution for me to find them back ?

Dec 31, 2018
beautymaster is gone, he chose to name a mod "rape series half off clothing" and thats always going to annoy the censors.

And yes, i spent a long time looking for that one under different names.

About all you can do is keep checking the various pastebins and mega libraries for something similar or find someone who already has a copy.

Mizugaki

Jun 25, 2019
Does the official version have the 2 dlc's? if so do you guys have a torrent file for the official version ?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Few questions
In the Fan Version do you put 1 through 3 into one folder or kept seperate?

What's the difference in the 3 file's?
They look to have the same content/applications.

File's 2 and 3 get a Unity type error when unpacking but file 1 unpacks just fine, is that a possible problem?

Game launched fine combining the 3 file folders into one.
Overview:
Honey Select is the ultimate character creator. With thousands of customization options available.
Didn't really get that impression on the customization part.
Only installed the uncensored mods, don't want to install more till i figure the main installation part out.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Rip no android version
Lol ,you would need Nasa and a few decades for a phone that can handle without lag Honey Select 1 ,at best phone only can handle Rome Total War 1 and Star Wars:Kotor 2 (2004 games)...and that's after being modded by official sources

How to use other people cards?
You put them in the folder HoneySelect/UserData/chara then choose female or male folder (according to the card you downloaded)

You should install a plugin/mod (recommended) called "HSResolveMoreSlotID" ,Why?
This help you know if the card you obtained from other people required X mod and if you have the latest version (1.4b),it also give you the link to the mod so you can download it and you avoid having a frankestein of character with a melting face and missing hair.

But the fan version can be uncensored in the settings or is it modified? Maybe I just tripping with this question...
You may need to download the uncensored plugin if you're using a vainilla game ("unmodded" unless specified by the uploader),most version uploaded are censored (except the fakku one i think)

thanks. BTW, my game crashed when i try to run x64 patch (IPA). Any idea what my problem is ?
You were able to play the game before and then later suddenly the game crashed or not even once you were able to start the game?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes