RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I just installed, but all my characters have no heads. I can see their clothes and everything else, but not even the sample girl in the character creator has a head. I had no idea what I was doing when i installed mods and no idea what I did wrong.

Edit: Nevermind, the 4K skin included in the package is outdated. Removed it and now my characters have heads.

Last edited:

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Help please,

I am looking for an app/mod/program that can be used to open HS1 card and show details of the character on the card and enable some changes and saving a new card that I used to have, but deleted.
It worked independent of HS.
I cannot remember the name and searches give too many possibilities and none that give the answer.
Any link or help with the name would be gratefully received.

It was also useful in identifying cards that would not work in HS1 despite purporting to do so(Ex-Booru).

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Thanks again for bearing with my confusion.
"meh" shrug we all can be silly, foolish, dumb or ignorant.. no one is immune. I sincerely hope that you have downloaded it and see the two separate programs.

Personally I HATE utterly HATE the processes and steps required in studio.

I'm not an expert with the Studio portion.. HOWEVER the fact you can't import animations into the main game? seems like... skipping steps and being lazy.

I know I know.. familiarity and knowledge is important. but Studio is it's own beast (and it's really shitty).

It's very 3d studio max (like all autodesk) and havoc engine(now deleted and swallowed by Microsoft) years ago. Who knows maybe Havoc and 3dStudio max was better back then.

I'll be honest haven't messed with Daz but considering how quickly folks can use rigging and bodies in Skyrim and The Sims 4?

It seems a shame people don't do more in Honey Select. Also pro-tip? Honey Select 2 is out.. I'm thinking you'd probably want to look at the Unity 2018 or better.

To be honest it's dirt cheap for a small indie dev or solo-ist. Compared to Unreal or any other shops. Consider this. Escape from Tarkov was made in Unity.. and yes it needs more FPS tuning to get perfected.. but based on requirements? You could make amazing stories and graphics with unity. Honey Select has a great straight forward presentation as a game.. and the studio has ALWAYS been secondary.

P.s. if you do find Unity to be good.. PLEASE for the love of heaven look into Unity LTS releases (Long Term Support)

Last edited:

hinya

Mar 24, 2018
Hi, I have a little problem, when I downloaded character cards, and copy paste these to the right place. I will see the new characters in the Room settings in the game, but when I choose someone for example tracer, I just see the basic character without "cosplay", and this problem is there every non basic character. any solution pls?

And the second quiestion is there some webpage for more patch / mods? for example better graphic? or this is the latest update for the game? fan version 3.5?

SexulPenut

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, I have a little problem, when I downloaded character cards, and copy paste these to the right place. I will see the new characters in the Room settings in the game, but when I choose someone for example tracer, I just see the basic character without "cosplay", and this problem is there every non basic character. any solution pls?

And the second quiestion is there some webpage for more patch / mods? for example better graphic? or this is the latest update for the game? fan version 3.5?
Make sure you have the right mods that add the clothing, check where you grabbed the card and see if they have a list or download your own costumes and manually add them to the characters

SexulPenut

Jul 29, 2017
First post has you covered.

FAN v1.20 All DLC & Extra Content versus OFFICIAL HS UNLIMITED v1.0.2

Grab the Fan version instead.
Fair, i just liked the file size and such more for Unlimited, as long as the fan version is a fairly fresh start with minimal mods i'll be fine

Gilgalad

Nov 18, 2019
Im new to this game and i have a problem, i downloaded the fr3 version. Every time i start the H scene the male is nowhere to be found in the room(he is not loaded in i guess) so i cant do anything, i tried every single one. Been messing with the game the whole day yo no avail. Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Ok guys here is my Honey Select Summertime Saga Project, it includes 46 characters from Summertime Saga and 1 completely created by me to fit the MC in the HS universe, if you know the game you now the drill, if you are new, the card are in C:\ILLUSION\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female

P.S: The list isnt complete, i havent made the following characters (Lopez, Micoe, Priya and Veronica)

Last edited:

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I just downloaded the game and when I open the game a screen opens and all I get is a black screen and the yellow arrow to select things but I can’t select anything and it’s just stays a black screen does anyone know how to fix this problem?

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
I just downloaded the game and when I open the game a screen opens and all I get is a black screen and the yellow arrow to select things but I can’t select anything and it’s just stays a black screen does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Which version are you getting? I tried downloading official version and the 1.0.2 didnt work, you need the all-in-one download. Not sure about the fanmade version.

Nov 14, 2020
Ok guys here is my Honey Select Summertime Saga Project, it includes 46 characters from Summertime Saga and 1 completely created by me to fit the MC in the HS universe, if you know the game you now the drill, if you are new, the card are in C:\ILLUSION\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female

P.S: The list isnt complete, i havent made the following characters (Lopez, Micoe, Priya and Veronica)
hey I just downloaded this so what exactly do I do with the file you have attached , like please give detailed steps coz this looks really interesting and I loved summertime saga

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
ilikekisses download the whole Honey Select game updated to version 1.20, install the game, and after that its when you can play with the file i provided; decompress and put the pictures in HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female

Nov 14, 2020
ilikekisses download the whole Honey Select game updated to version 1.20, install the game, and after that its when you can play with the file i provided; decompress and put the pictures in HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female
I did that but then how do I get them Into sex scenes , I cant seem to find them in-game?
I might be acting stupid but I actually don't know anything sorry

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
How do you save the women you make and it says I only have five rooms does that mean I can only have 5 girls saved at a time?

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Exiting out of the character edit screen should prompt you of three options: Save & exit, save without changes, cancel. I'm pretty sure selecting the first one should keep the changes you made, so you can go back to re-edit, if needed.

I didn't pay attention to what reason the 5 rooms were but each room can allow you to select about 20-30 girls in each room. You're just forced to pick one room at a time.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes