Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
The game sometimes crashes on me does this happen to anyone else and does anyone know how I can prevent it from crashing?

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
Ok guys here is my Honey Select Summertime Saga Project, it includes 46 characters from Summertime Saga and 1 completely created by me to fit the MC in the HS universe, if you know the game you now the drill, if you are new, the card are in C:\ILLUSION\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female

P.S: The list isnt complete, i havent made the following characters (Lopez, Micoe, Priya and Veronica)
Thanks! You've given more love to Judith than DarkCookie has.

Apr 27, 2018
I just downloaded the game and when I open the game a screen opens and all I get is a black screen and the yellow arrow to select things but I can’t select anything and it’s just stays a black screen does anyone know how to fix this problem?
I have the same problem, does anyone know how to solve it?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
so to cut a long story short, i finally want to try playing with this game (or app) because i watched a pixiv user create a glorious scene from it, but he didn't write down the list of mods he's using to create them

So can anyone identify which of the mods from the mod list is the ones that can... uh.. generate overflowing creampie, a puddle of juice and skin texture drenched in cum? attached example below:

80206298_p12_master1200.jpg

Reactions: Plnjr987

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
I seem to have a few problems with the fan version. I downloaded from the all in one torrent but can't seem to be able to open the "patch & launcher" shortcut or the "InitSetting". is there a way to fix this? would it be better to download the fan version seperately rather than using the all in one turrent?

Hking12

Nov 27, 2020
I have installed the translated version of honey select and would like to play with it in Japanese, so please let me know if there is a way to undo the changes such as ui translation.

I installed a plugin that unlocks the body position regardless of the state of the body position, but some of the Japanese ones came out, is this not fully translated or does the original Japanese data remain?
I think I can do the latter...

LeHornyAutist

Jun 4, 2019
Hey there, I'm new at this game, does anyone know if there is a prolapsed womb mod? or it's there a way to make a prolapsed womb? c:

El09

Apr 15, 2017
I got fr3.5 but it seems it is only partially english. How can i fix? Is it related to "Honey Select Manuals - English" folder?

Dec 31, 2018
Okay im on the scrounge again.

Bobbit and Augh have done a reskin of the 'Honey costume' swimsuit so it doesnt have the logo

I'm guessing there must be a similar reskin of the standard sports bikini without the FOXY logo because its been used in games about 3 years ago but ive had a look through the pastebin and the usual suspects like Snooley and Roy12 and cant find it.

Anyone know where it comes from or the mod name?

Dec 31, 2018
so to cut a long story short, i finally want to try playing with this game (or app) because i watched a pixiv user create a glorious scene from it, but he didn't write down the list of mods he's using to create them

So can anyone identify which of the mods from the mod list is the ones that can... uh.. generate overflowing creampie, a puddle of juice and skin texture drenched in cum? attached example below:

View attachment 913698
Dont know specifically but there a card going around that lists similarliquids as SimLiq_A_004 and SimLiq_Floor_001

The original mega link for those has been destroyed for inappropriate content but theres also [C2D]liquids

If you go to the pastebing for creator [C2D] that mod is there so it might be a good place to start

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes