JP500

Aug 29, 2020
which version is better to download, official or fan?
Fan version seems to be the definitive version.. the "official" version is pretty limited in comparison from what I've seen and heard from others. A lot of mods work only on the fan version, and from what I've seen of official, it doesn't have a lot of the newer DLC additions either.

edit: I will say though, that the torrent for FR 3.5 version linked in the original post keeps alerting my antivirus programs to a potential threat. Not sure if it's a false positive, but utorrent told me the same thing and cancelled the download.. I was using the fitgirl repack, which is outdated and doesn't have all the new DLC/updates and doesnt work with all mods, but it still has more content and newer DLC than the official version. But I started to download the FR 3.5 torrent as I wanted the newer content and to be able to use more mods without issues. Anyone else have problems with FR 3.5 repack Torrent? Windows Defender said it caught "prepscram", I'm not sure if it was a false positive.. Anyone else have this happen? Are there any alternative links for a fan version with all the new updates?

Last edited:

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Well I'm still actively using HS1, so your pack would find a home in my game at least.
Well, noted... seems that people by and large aren't so hostile to me releasing a new pack now, so will be working on that alongside PH... It's not due anytime soon tho, as I'm working on clothing and studio mods, and plan to solve any ID conflicts manually so that everyone using my pack get the same IDs (Simplifies card sharing a lot in these older games, where ID conflicts routinely break stuff), so there's a wait here.
Where can I get STN's HS1? I can't find them on Patreon and the Nyaa torrents site doesn't have them anymore.
My HS1 pack never received a full release, it's also rather limited now, and doesn't include a base game (Can't really release a repack of it due to... reasons...). You can find R0.5 over in though, same as all my other packs... all my newest packs are always posted to this site, so do give it a bookmark if you're a frequent user ;)

That pack requires you to have the base game fully updated currently... the next pack, R1, will include the patch at least so that there's one less thing to think about at least :)

Reactions: nobodyforever

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
Hi can anyone help me..

In FANS VERSION

How to instal it. I mean there so much same file at there and I dont know witch one its important. Delete the other file or keep it all and make it into one folder

Btw i donload all part

Last edited:

hollowed

Jul 27, 2018
I've been trying to set up this game on my Linux machine, and it's been going surprisingly smoothly. It worked pretty much right out of the box with Play On Linux. The majority of the game works fine, but I've been having a bit of trouble with the character maker in specific.

I get a fully rendered and textured model, but it looks like all of the lights in the room have been turned off. I have to turn my graphics settings down to see the character, and switch the background to get something with a higher contrast. In contrast, during normal play, the character models are lit normally. This leads to a huge color difference between the game itself and the character maker, due to a difference in white balance. Not unplayable, but not optimal either. Does anyone have a solution to this? I thought it might be the "black screen" thing that people were talking about, but I figured that impacted the hotel mode as well and not just the character creator.

My PC is pretty good. Not flawless, but enough to handle this game on high settings in a normal situation. I figure it might be a symptom of using Play On Linux, but in case I'm missing something really obvious (like a light switch) I wanted to post here. Also wanted to see if anyone else was using a similar setup, and if so, what they did to make things work.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, an issue I have, I'm using the fan version, is when I start Studio Neo 64 or 32 I don't know how to move the characters. I can get the handle since it's on the bottom left - although actually selecting it requires for me to double click on a white bubble at the character's feet - but I can't do anything there. There are no options to switch to scale or back to movement and I can't actually move the character either.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Just posting for anybody like me. The fan version of the game works for 4Gig RAM Celeron 4000 users w/ Intel integrated and SSD. Its slow but not stuttery, so download and enjoy, my fellow "potato" farmers.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Could someone plz help me? I would like to play this game mostly for M/M stuff. Does someone have a version with mods for that they could share?
If that is not possible, then at least a guide for the mods for that. Thanks in advance for any help.

gguile

Jun 23, 2018
Hello, I invite you to my discord server, it is for hs1, I am a newbie but sometimes I share interesting things, you can share any content, so thanks. peace and sorry for my academic English, I'm learning
Link:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
what is better? has better visuals and more content to play around with? honey select 3.5 or honey select 2 betterRepack R4.1?

not sure I understand this, other than the second one is a more updated game in terms of visuals but not modded maybe? :/

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Depends on translation I think. HS2 I believe is still only partly machine translated, so unless you can read Japanese you may wish to stick with HS FR3.5. From what I've heard and read HS2 is less a new and improved game but more a rehash with a few shiney spots tacked on to act as if it were a new game.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Depends on translation I think. HS2 I believe is still only partly machine translated, so unless you can read Japanese you may wish to stick with HS FR3.5. From what I've heard and read HS2 is less a new and improved game but more a rehash with a few shiney spots tacked on to act as if it were a new game.
so basically a new copy paste fifa game, seems I better stick with 3.5

Reactions: Silvenight1
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes