ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I can't Play this game, i only have a Black Screen what should i do?
Try going to the game folder (honeyselect) and right-click it, go to properties, and check if it is read-only. If it is, turn that off.

As for me, I am having an issue where most of the buttons aren't clickable. When I hit "start game"I can't click most of the buttons and I can't even go back to the title screen. I have to press escape and exit the game entirely.

Additionally, it doesn't seem to be able to patch the 64-bit client of Honeyselect. All it does is give an error about not having access to some file location. Honeystudio is also just a black void with nothing in it.

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Sorry , I am new to illusion games so my question may be noob level. I see in most of the games made from honey select that the male penis doesnot look plain . they have veins and stuff. I don't see such options here nor i was able to find any mods . can anyone help me ?
More over why can we only add one tatoo to a charecter are there ways to add multiple tatoos?

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
Guys i can't add custom character card into my game. Can someone help me with this.
I did all the steps, I installed all the patches but it didn't work

Nope10

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, i wanted to make a request for a character card creation and i would like to know if there's a section for it here?

Edit: And if there's someone who can recreate IRL Girls from photos

Ace4dayz

May 4, 2019
If anyone can help i would appreciate it. I need to install maps for my 1st project, and unfortunately the maps wont show when I open studio neo. Looking around leads me to believing I need studio neo HIR however every link i find to that is dead.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Hi there y'all!

Gotten a lot of mixed feedback on this, so thought to ask more directly.
I'm working on a HoneyPot pack for PlayHome, and while doing that it would make perfect sense to actually release it as a HoneySelect pack as well, since... HoneyPot is just HoneySelect mods.

Is there any appetite for a HS1 modpack at this point? Several users have told me to basically steer clear of releasing anything for HS1, and especially so if it's BepInEx-based (aka, the framework I tend to use in my packs).

Since I will already have a HS1-pack basically ready to go as a direct consequence of a HoneyPot-pack, there's not much work needed to release a HS1 pack at the same time, but if people actively don't want it, my time may be better used on other projects, so would like to hear what people think :)

Dragura

Jun 15, 2020
Hi there y'all!

I'm working on a HoneyPot pack for PlayHome, and while doing that it would make perfect sense to actually release it as a HoneySelect pack as well, since... HoneyPot is just HoneySelect mods.

Is there any appetite for a HS1 modpack at this point? Several users have told me to basically steer clear of releasing anything for HS1, and especially so if it's BepInEx-based (aka, the framework I tend to use in my packs).

Since I will already have a HS1-pack basically ready to go as a direct consequence of a HoneyPot-pack, there's not much work needed to release a HS1 pack at the same time, but if people actively don't want it, my time may be better used on other projects, so would like to hear what people think :)
Well I'm still actively using HS1, so your pack would find a home in my game at least.

IlDubbio

Dec 1, 2018
Hi there y'all!

I'll gladly take a new update!

poiuytytre

Nov 22, 2018
Hey, is anybody else having difficulty extracting the files? It says mine can't extract: ...abdata/mat_cha_05.unity.3d

All other files extract just fine, but I can't add that file.

JP500

Aug 29, 2020
Since hongfire is dead where i wonder where i can get mods for this game...
This Pastebin may be useful: . Mediafire link for "latest mod releases" seems to have a decent amount of mods in it. I don't know what was on hongfire as it's been down since I tried to check it out too, maybe someone mirrored a lot of the content somewhere?

Reactions: Reso95
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes