Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
I see Honey Select 1 as just: custom a girl then fuck it. That's it. I recommend you that you play other of the Illusion games, they worth a try. It depends on what you like.
You are correct. What Illusion game do you recommend? English one and with good sex content ?

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone upload the whole HoneySelect/abdata/custom folder from a clean 1.20 install? I Just has a horrible experience triying to install IBL and LRE and forgot to backup that file please folks, my Internet conection is crap and I cant download the backup

Last edited:

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
You are correct. What Illusion game do you recommend? English one and with good sex content ?
I think I already play most of the available Illusion games here so the ones I like the most were:
-Playhome: I liked the textures and decent amount of sex content. It has some progression through the story. It's the most dark and sinister of all the games though.
-Koikatu: It has a lot of interaction beside the sex-scenes, you need to have to progress (just a little) before any sex scene. It's kind of limited in sex scenes compared to other Illusion games. However, it has a lot of available mods in order to change the game completely. I think it still has an active community so you would find new chars constantly.

*My advice is that you download the complete repack for any of the games and then start searching for chars to make it more of your likes.

Reactions: Jubileu01

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
I think I already play most of the available Illusion games here so the ones I like the most were:
-Playhome: I liked the textures and decent amount of sex content. It has some progression through the story. It's the most dark and sinister of all the games though.
-Koikatu: It has a lot of interaction beside the sex-scenes, you need to have to progress (just a little) before any sex scene. It's kind of limited in sex scenes compared to other Illusion games. However, it has a lot of available mods in order to change the game completely. I think it still has an active community so you would find new chars constantly.

*My advice is that you download the complete repack for any of the games and then start searching for chars to make it more of your likes.
Humm thanks for sharing your opinion.. I'll try PlayHome. I'm downloading the .

danNy432

Nov 3, 2019
for some reasone theupload and download pages are saying that they dont have connection to the server, is this just a part of this or is it an issue, and is anyone else running into this?

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Humm thanks for sharing your opinion.. I'll try PlayHome. I'm downloading the .
Another good one is artificial academy 2. It is also the game that has the most in what you would call gameplay, since it has actual gameplay mechanics besides just having sex and all that, but it sadly has no story, since it is a sandbox like game.

Reactions: Jubileu01

baldazza

Feb 22, 2020
i'm a bit confused, i read some posts in this thread and for my understanding there it was a version of the game with a virus in it. What i should download then? the fan version or the FR3.5?

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Please, someone would be kind and share the HoneySelect/abdata/custom folder from a clean 1.20 version of the game?‎ I was trying to install LRE and IBL to make the girls look like metagraphy ones, but my potato cant handle the mod and got slow, and when I make the backup I forgot that folder, please folks, the folder aint that heavy, its under 20mb and contains (I think) the files for girl base model (the girl with the red shirt)‎ and makeup settings, because my girl base model is a horrible red haired loli, and in the makeups I cant set eye shadow, face shadow, lip color, moles, face tattoos, all in that category is broken, please f95 guys I cant download the game again because my country internet connection is the worst in the world, any help would be appreciated...‎

Twoey

Mar 22, 2020
God... I really just need the R2 right now... I don't have enough storage space to R3, and I'm running out of old stuff to delete to get me to the storage requirement... If anyone somehow still has a link to download it, I really need it.

ZHAUL

May 16, 2018
I have a problem. I started to create in StudioNeo, I did so with an old version repack. Because of my needs, I switch to 3d Honey Select - Final Repack 3.5 which has the 630 patch. The problem is that it won't show all the maps in the menu Add>Map> .... The only ones that show are the ones that come with the original game. Any one knows how to fix this? On the older version all maps show in the menu.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

I moved all the maps from the map folder Honeyselect>abdata>map to another folder, and I put some maps that are not the game originals. And they showed. So the problem to solve is how to I make the Map menu to show more than 10 maps, which seems to be the limit. ???

SOLVED:

I don't think anyone could find an answer. While I waited for one, I spent 17 hours going through all.

1. I started by extracting an original repack. Then I tested the new repack to see everything was working.
2. I backed the userdata folder from my game and replaced it with the new userdata. The problem didn't go away.
2b. Then I put back my game's userdata folder back again. and proced to do the same with the abdata folder, The problem went away, so the issue was within this folder.
3. I started to applay this method to all folders in abdata.
4. I started replacing folders inside the abdata folder: chara, studio, studioneo, etc.
5. to keep this short, I found that there were 2 map files in the abdata>map folder that didn't belong there but should have been in the >h folder. This two files blocked the engine from reading the others, and this problem extended to the h-game, which wouldn't load. It kept crashing. This was very frustrating.
6. After deleting those two files and checking in the >h folder that there were there, everything workded just fine.
7. I created a complete backup of my working game in case I have another problem in the future, which will happen since I like to experiment a lot.

Some recomendations. (Even though I am new to Honey Select, I used to mod for AG3, so far my favorite Illusion game) for those who are new to altering an Illusion game:

Never delete your original download. (repack or whatever)
Whenever you encounter a problem, chances are that you misplaced, moved or deleted a file; or that some mod came improperly packed
By comparing your original download pack against your actual game might lead you to an answer.
Be patient, finding an error sometimes is not easy, specially with 100,000+ files My game has 109,232 files inside the game folder.

Of course rely on the folks in the forums.
Sheers.

Last edited:

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
Hi, how to put custom poses in the chara cards?.

sorry for my bad english. and thanks.
When you save the card (if you overrite any or just create a new), there are some options like put the name, the background and the poses.

D

Deleted member 2738

Is there any way to make it so the shadows don't follow the camera in Studio Neo?
I've turned self shadowing and have tried using the different light effects but they don't look as good.
The characters look too bright and the shadows too dim.
I've tried moving the light around but it just gets dimmer.

Edit: I'm a dumbass and it's been a while.
Select the light and choose Animation to mess with it's settings.

qqld34

May 26, 2020
Need help. Mouths opening to wide during blowjobs. Like this. This is so fucking creepy. How to fix that? (I installed FR 3.5 btw) 1598159122507.png
P.S. I found the solution, I just need to replace cf_head_00.unity3d with original file, but i don't have it and don't want to download another 25 gb just for 14 mb file, so if anyone have original game, please attach file in reply (archive it before or you can't upload it to site).
P.P.S. I found the file if anyone need

Last edited:
Reactions: sx78

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
I have a question: Does anyone know a mod, that changes the arm-position of the girls in the scenes itself in a similar way to how you cn change eyes or mouths?
Like having one scene, but the arms positioned like from another?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes