ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me how do I install wideslider?

I just downloaded it from pastebin, but looking at it.. I have no idea what to do..
Also, HSResolveMoreSlotID has the option to download and install it, but idk.. I'm confused now, lol.

Hi guys,

Is there a chance someone could send me a link to download Dilldoe's Bodysuits v1.2 mod please? I can only find a dead Mega link, and a baidu link, of which I don't think I can create an account since my country code isn't listed, so can't download it. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
I found it on the discord... I'm not sure if I should be posting it...
But if I shouldn't, anyone can feel free to quote me and I'll gladly remove it.

Here it is, buddy.

Last edited:

sxc_tim

Jul 1, 2020
Can anyone tell me how do I install wideslider?

I just downloaded it from pastebin, but looking at it.. I have no idea what to do..
Also, HSResolveMoreSlotID has the option to download and install it, but idk.. I'm confused now, lol.

I found it on the discord... I'm not sure if I should be posting it...
But if I shouldn't, anyone can feel free to quote me and I'll gladly remove it.
Thanks for the help!

Regarding your wideslider issue, which version are you using? I've got the Fakku unlimited version, and found the following website very useful:

reddit[dot]com/r/HoneySelect/comments/acjy2k/psa_how_to_install_ipa_and_moreslotid_and/

Based on this, you'll need IPA downloaded first, and may need to rename some exe's/folders depending on your version (doesn't want 'unlimited' and extra spaces in their names if they do). Even if you don't have that version, I'd imagine the rest is still relevant.

HSResolveMoreSlotsID is a little standalone which tells you what mods are used on each character card, and can help you locate them online if you don't have them. Only really useful if you're downloading cards off the internet, to see which mods the creator used which you possibly don't have. I'd say leave it if you're not downloading cards, but definitely use it if you are!

PS, MoreSlotsID & HSResolveMoreSlotsID are different if you haven't got MoreSlotsID, and you're following everything from the link. I believe it turns items from a 6-digit code to a 9-digit code to stop them trying to clash with each other.

Hope this works out for you!

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
Please somebody help me.
I download Fan Version and when i do step 2 in installation info i get this. ERROR.png
Even when i just open the HoneySelect_64.exe and try create character her model do not appear. Just background
And when i start new game it stuck on black screen.
Sorry for my english

jestir

May 4, 2018
so what are the differences between the fan version on here and the honey select unlimited + honey select unlimited extend +studio neo on Fukku besides needing a nude patch mod I own the ones on Fukku and if there is nothing different then I do not want to wast hard drive space on downloading the one on here

jestir

May 4, 2018
Please somebody help me.
I download Fan Version and when I do step 2 in installation info I get this. View attachment 717914
Even when I just open the HoneySelect_64.exe and try to create character her model does not appear. Just background
And when I start a new game it stuck on a black screen.
Sorry for my English
if your using a 32bit windows you will need to upgrade to 64bit windows and it could be that it does not support the Russian language if it then you will have to switch your os language to English but it looks like your ruining a 32bit windows and you need 64bit windows and you do not launch IPA you drag and drop the games .exe on it other then that i do not know

ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
Thanks for the help!

Regarding your wideslider issue, which version are you using? I've got the Fakku unlimited version, and found the following website very useful:

reddit[dot]com/r/HoneySelect/comments/acjy2k/psa_how_to_install_ipa_and_moreslotid_and/

Based on this, you'll need IPA downloaded first, and may need to rename some exe's/folders depending on your version (doesn't want 'unlimited' and extra spaces in their names if they do). Even if you don't have that version, I'd imagine the rest is still relevant.

HSResolveMoreSlotsID is a little standalone which tells you what mods are used on each character card, and can help you locate them online if you don't have them. Only really useful if you're downloading cards off the internet, to see which mods the creator used which you possibly don't have. I'd say leave it if you're not downloading cards, but definitely use it if you are!

PS, MoreSlotsID & HSResolveMoreSlotsID are different if you haven't got MoreSlotsID, and you're following everything from the link. I believe it turns items from a 6-digit code to a 9-digit code to stop them trying to clash with each other.

Hope this works out for you!
I'm using the all-in-one version, so the IPA kinda came along with it, and I did the drag exe thing, so that's kinda done. :p I also did manage to get the other important stuff in the pastebin (GG mod, the bone stuff etc), but yeah.. the wideslider stumped me.. but I did find a really useful youtube tutorial on what to do for wideslider.

But I'm not even sure if I should do that for All-In-One. :-S

I also kinda have an issue on the configuration stuff in HS.. I could tweak around stuff, but I cannot exit the screen.. can't press back, title or exit game options... and once I change something, the configuration screen seems to freeze, but not the game (I could press Esc and exit the game).

No idea what the problem is there. :(

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
hey man, they can help me, any one have this mods (or download from baidu), please...

mods of yangala

链接:
密码:2eo0

链接:
密码:4o8l

please, please...

63854087_p0.png

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
How to get rid of a black screen? It annoys me a lot. When starting a game file (either starting a game with widepatch, or something else), a monocecil.dll error appears. It was like that earlier. One mod (or something else) required one version of this library, and the game another. I launched a couple of days ago and everything was fine. Now it's a dumb black screen. So I had before, at times. How to fix it? I want to play. By the way, where can I download the DLC for the game (forgot the name of the DLC)? Without it futa does not work (I reaaly want it). I had some kind of DLC file, but after it almost all the text became in Japanese (Russian is desirable for me), the colors are pale, the graphics are worse. And, despite the fact that the graphics are worse, the performance is also worse (very low). Please help deal with this.

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
How to get rid of a black screen? It annoys me a lot. When starting a game file (either starting a game with widepatch, or something else), a monocecil.dll error appears. It was like that earlier. One mod (or something else) required one version of this library, and the game another. I launched a couple of days ago and everything was fine. Now it's a dumb black screen. So I had before, at times. How to fix it? I want to play. By the way, where can I download the DLC for the game (forgot the name of the DLC)? Without it futa does not work (I reaaly want it). I had some kind of DLC file, but after it almost all the text became in Japanese (Russian is desirable for me), the colors are pale, the graphics are worse. And, despite the fact that the graphics are worse, the performance is also worse (very low). Please help deal with this.
Already figured it out. One of the settings of the AMD video card causes a black screen. This was due to Radeon image correction.

Reactions: Manifold

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Anyone have [GCHAOS] Eyelash v0.3beta and SupaCyan[HS]TankTops Pack1.1 ? Since hongfire is gone for good can't find anywhere.

jimboboi

Jan 7, 2020
Hope someone can answer this, but anyone know how to fix a certain problem in when you do the 'The Figurehead' position in H-scene in tired state, the female toon's arms seem to spaz and twitch during the animation. Fiddling with the character's joints in creation but no use so far, any advice?

Dragura

Jun 15, 2020
I figured out why the pleasure bar wasn't working for me. During H scenes, if you Shift+click the Menu Mod's window (the one that lets you modify girl's chest size on the fly) to make it invisible it also makes the pleasure bar invisible.

The whole time I was just Shift+clicking it on reflex without even looking down until I accidentally did just now, so I never noticed the correlation between the two mods. I just assumed they were handled separately, but apparently the same function shows/hides both of them.

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
What is the save format for after you make a character? Can this be used to create characters then export those characters to other games?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
What is the save format for after you make a character? Can this be used to create characters then export those characters to other games?
Characters are saved in the "character creation>other" panel. Give it a name and personality, then save. Your character is saved ingame. Then go to "Rooms" and select a character to put in one of five rooms. A .png file is created in your game folder (UserData/chara), if you want to make backup copies, or share it with other players. You can also use saved characters in the HS studio softwares (studio and neostudio). But you can't use it as such in other games, or in HS2 unfortunately.

Reactions: Aldrac
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes