macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thanks can you tell me how to use software Reflector for increase the girls in room
nope :/ , sadly i completly forget how i did that, sorry.
basically, you open the assembly.dll with it and select the corresponding value (should have something like "roomvalue" in the name or something similar, and you modify the value in the other window/tab with 120 instead of 20)

something like that, but i cant remember exactly how :/

also i think i used strawberry perl to access something, but i cant remember exactly...

( 120 girls is the max possible. if you put more, it wont work ingame. )

Nov 18, 2017
For those of you having trouble making mods like WideSlider and MoreSlotID work, go to the HoneySelect_32_Data/Managed folder, right click Assembly-CSharp.dll, select properties, and uncheck Read-Only. Repeat for HoneySelect_64_Data, HoneyStudio_32_Data, and so on.
[/QU OTE]

do have any idea how to increase MoreSlotID i used some 1 csharpdll file but i get black screen

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
How to remove man clothes during H-scenes. And exist any button who substitute the wheel from mouse in the game?

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Also, someone know a good tutorial about this BattleArena? Is just battle or have some sex in that mod?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How to remove man clothes during H-scenes. And exist any button who substitute the wheel from mouse in the game?
top left, they are small icons, you can choose on the outfits icon to take off girls ouftfits or men outfits (left/right icons)
Also, someone know a good tutorial about this BattleArena? Is just battle or have some sex in that mod?
i dont think it work anyway.
as far as i know, this battle thing was never available on the HS game downloaded. i m not even sure about legit one.
it never worked...
at base, it was supposed to be a fighting game between girls and MC (or enemies) and after lost hp girls have their outfits broking.

but like i say, it never have been playable (maybe not even released one day lol)

danNy432

Nov 3, 2019
i need some help after downloading the part three of the fan version whenever i try to open anything i just get a black screen, can someone help

bibou65

Feb 27, 2020
I found out that some of the cards downloaded from the site doesn't work.

I can store them on the chara/femal folder but when runing the game, they just got deleted from the folder.
Apparently in a reddit topic they mentionned that the card got deleted if it was created on a more recent version than the one running.

I have the Honey Select - Final Repack 3.5 but I cannot get which version is it (HS 1.20 or something).
Do you guys have any idea?

Dragura

Jun 15, 2020
i need some help after downloading the part three of the fan version whenever i try to open anything i just get a black screen, can someone help
Try to make sure none of the files and/or folders have the "read only" property, I know it screws with that game something fierce. Maybe that will help.

I found out that some of the cards downloaded from the site doesn't work.

I can store them on the chara/femal folder but when runing the game, they just got deleted from the folder.
Apparently in a reddit topic they mentionned that the card got deleted if it was created on a more recent version than the one running.

I have the Honey Select - Final Repack 3.5 but I cannot get which version is it (HS 1.20 or something).
Do you guys have any idea?
It's possible those cards were made for Honey Select 2, as far as I could tell from my own experience with failed card imports.

bibou65

Feb 27, 2020
It's possible those cards were made for Honey Select 2, as far as I could tell from my own experience with failed card imports.

Hmmm and I guess we have no way to know for which game is was made? I have seen on the web that people don't really like the HS2 because it has like nothing new :/

No way to import them then ? :(

Dragura

Jun 15, 2020
Hmmm and I guess we have no way to know for which game is was made? I have seen on the web that people don't really like the HS2 because it has like nothing new :/

No way to import them then ? :(
Well yeah, if it's a HS 2 card you're not gonna play with it on HS 1. The only way to tell is either to trust identifying information on the source site, or trial and error. You can expedite trial and error with a third-party character editor/importer that works with png files directly.

bibou65

Feb 27, 2020
I have tried to download the HS2 and put these card and nothing shows up. Strange shitty cards then. I don't think that HS1 cards are working on HS2

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
top left, they are small icons, you can choose on the outfits icon to take off girls ouftfits or men outfits (left/right icons)
Is this only for the fan version ? The only way I found is in the system settings to choose to not show man's clothes and shoes

Last edited:

ProfSnipe

Oct 8, 2017
Hey i need some help with the FR 3.5, after downloading it and setting it up, everything works fine aside from studioNEO, when i open it apd try to load a scene, i don't get "load complete" message and the scene is partyally loaded, by that i mean, just a few assets, sometimes nothing but an empty map. The scenes DO work, i tried a normal install of the game, and the scenes load fine with the message "load complete", but i domt want to use a clean install, i don't want to download and instal hundreds of mods and plugins, so if anyone know how to fix this it would be much apreciated.

Benj7

Feb 16, 2018
I downloaded everything, put them through ipa.exe, but the game just seems stuck on a black screen telling me that shotcut plugin is enabled.

Update: I applied the hotfix and put the sharedassets.rss file in every folder, still nothing. Black screen, I am allowed to press s and disable shotcut mod

Last edited:

sxc_tim

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys,

Is there a chance someone could send me a link to download Dilldoe's Bodysuits v1.2 mod please? I can only find a dead Mega link, and a baidu link, of which I don't think I can create an account since my country code isn't listed, so can't download it. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes