Petelogan69

Aug 27, 2017
If its FR3, the install order is clearly stated in your main game folder - files are named are numbered from 0 to 5, and a txt file should be telling you how to do it (including drag and drop exe files on other files).

As for which mods are already there or not, my advice is taking the entire problem the other way round: first become familiar with the gillion mods already in the FR3 version, and only then start browsing and hunting for those that aren't.

Is that the FlashbangZ one? I kept seeing warnings to stay away from that. My game folder has no files numbered that way. But thanks for the quick answer.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is that the FlashbangZ one? I kept seeing warnings to stay away from that. My game folder has no files numbered that way. But thanks for the quick answer.
Well as far as I know flashbangz is FR3 (or the other way round, but perhaps I got it totally wrong, FR3 = "final repack 3"). I've been using it for the past year at least and it works fine for me, and has no virus/trojan/etc that my computer has detected (avast, malwarebytes, ccleaner, perhaps not the best, dunno). But writing this I feel like a trojan myself :ROFLMAO:...its up to you. In any case, its either that, or spending ages figuring out how/where to find all the mods, now that hongfire is gone, and its only that pastebin thing (I've never understood the way it works).

These are the numbered files I was talking about:

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
Hey everyone, i just downloaded the [ILLUSION] Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 - 91GB Edition (ハニーセレクト), was thinking if that is a good version, and wondering if you guys know a nice cum mod.

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Hi - quick Q what are the keybinds to open up mod menus? Long time since ive played and wondering how to tweak some gfx, ty.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hey everyone, i just downloaded the [ILLUSION] Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 - 91GB Edition (ハニーセレクト), was thinking if that is a good version, and wondering if you guys know a nice cum mod.
Once in the H scene, you can press "n" (if haven't pressed "s" to disable menu), I think there is a cum quality option, but it screws up my scene, so don't know what more to say about it.

Hi - quick Q what are the keybinds to open up mod menus? Long time since ive played and wondering how to tweak some gfx, ty.
As said above, "n" opens all kinds of options. "k" and "j" open skin menu/tatoos (can't remember which is which). I think "y" opens up the honey katsu cloth texture option (need to install it on top of FR3), but not sure. Others as well, just test all the keys on your keyboard ;).

Any way to increase or decrease height of male characters in character creation?
No, all the posing system is based on one male height value, which unfortunately cannot be changed. You can make women taller than men with wideslider, but the posing is then screwed up for the same reasons. I remember having one female at 110 height, it wasn't that bad. But yeah, no male shota possible, which for a Japanese game is peculiar. You can of course do your own scenes with studio.

edit: btw, some of those high heels are so tall, with a particular mod that brings the male back to ground, you can have the impression they are taller, as the mod forces them to bend their legs when they are standing. At least, its good enough.

Reactions: Dserved

Stines13

Mar 20, 2020
I'm confused because I've seen a few chara cards and scene cards with shotas and goblin type characters. How's that possible?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
From llusioncards.booru ?
My guess is that the first three are custom-made poses, made in studio. There you can do whatever you want. But in the game itself, as far as I know (and unfortunately I'm pretty sure I'm right) this can't be done. The fourth can be a height 100 dude, very skinny, or a female character with a dick stuck on her pelvis (accessories). But you can't do much with that, except the two lesbian poses in-game. The fourth is definitely also a custom made pose made in studio.

If you do find out I'm wrong, or anyone else, PLEASE tell me! Its not as if I don't want this to be possible, far from it :p!

Thwtwitchingswine

Mar 6, 2019
Hey I just got a flag for a virus or unwanted file when downloading via torrent, did anyone else have the same problem and if so was it a false flag or not?

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Guys the fan version isn't letting me move the camera in studio neo. Is there any fix for this? I've reinstalled multiple times already.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I tried the game, but my character ended up being male. Can you play as a female character and bang other chicks? If so, any ideas how to set that up?

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Guys does anyone have the photorealistic eyes mod? After 4 different downloads to compile difficult to get mods, this one and some unnamed nipples is all that eludes me. Please :D

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone help me fix this? Tina is my favorite but her face is melting off... This is the TIna for HS by Roy12 View attachment 694216
As far as I know, its not melting, its just that some of the mods on her face are being pulled down to the ground. Can't help you further, you need to deselect all body and face mods (eyebrows, etc.) and see where the problem is, and try to fix it...Typically, carefully look at what Roy12 is using, usually modders clearly indicate all necessary mods to have for their character to function properly.

Stines13

Mar 20, 2020
I tried using one of my charas in studio neo but her body scales are smaller & colthing/accessories were of different color. Am I missing somthing?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
So if i want to went on adding a lot of mods fan version is better, right? Guess i'll do some crazy shit

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes