Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
So, i've downloaded the FR3.5 version of the game... but i don't understand what i have to do in the game. I mean, i can choose a girl and casually fuck her but that's it? Don't get me wrong, it's fine for a good fap... but after a 3/4 days it starts growing boring. Maybe i'm missing something?
You prepare/doll-up some female 3D character to your taste, and then fuck her. The depth of the gameplay consists only in that character creation, and the "reward" I guess is to fuck the character. This allows people that aren't 3D artists to get an opportunity to create their own dream characters I guess. There is barely any story going on, apart from those achievements unlocking all the game's features, but which are already done and completed in the version you downloaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pait

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
How to do "The girl visited the room and played H" guys :(
There is a wiki online telling you what to do to unlock all achievement I believe, for the life of me wouldn't remember what to do for any of them.

zbregov

Jan 20, 2020
To all of you guys not sure if the game is not worth jumping into...

Whatever your kink is, for the fap factor alone, fully modded HS with some basic mastery of Studio NEO and nothing else comes close. Like fucking literally. I can drop 3, 4 hrs straight just setting up scenarios before even starting off sex scenes. And I have had the game for three years of daily play so there you have it.

Hunting down mods and figuring shit out took me months and while it seems like a pain in the ass, just testing out mods one by one can completely renew the game and make it exciting and fun. And I got so many content I haven't even seen half the clothes I downloaded, not to mention there's still a fuckton of stuff I haven't even found.
And once you figure out how to import VMD's and that whole MMD shit...

WARNING: This game can and possibly will fuck up your life, especially as you dig in deeper and deeper into the mods. If you have a girlfriend, stay away from this shit and I'm dead serious about this!

If you're forever alone, go for it. Jump in and have fun. There's a lot to learn but its beyond worth it.

Reactions: Manifold

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
So, i've downloaded the FR3.5 version of the game... but i don't understand what i have to do in the game. I mean, i can choose a girl and casually fuck her but that's it? Don't get me wrong, it's fine for a good fap... but after a 3/4 days it starts growing boring. Maybe i'm missing something?
A lot of people are using it specifically for the StudioNEO, a posing program that allows you to make wonderful artworks like these:

Entry_48.png 20200606133136391_R.jpg metagraphy_hs_works_144_by_metagraphy_ddfozv0.png Entry_51.jpg

(credit from left to right: DR.MUFFSLAMMER, 55b, metagraphy, Nitely)

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
Hi everyone! Currently I am downloading the...
HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20
via torrent link
I just want to make sure that this version has:
1: Uncensored
2: English language (patch or mod)
3: HoneySelect Studio (where I can pose girls, take shots)

Just a little background..... I plan on making a simulator game with a really nice story (more like a sandbox game). I have been working on the script for almost 4 months now. Also worked with the tutorials, progression, achievement. The only thing that is missing is an engine where I can make/design really nice girls with environment/background (rooms, buildings, parks etc).
I know that this will take a long time, probably years... But I am dead serious in making a game which match my criteria... a game that anyone will be able to get a nice feeling of playing a sim+sandbox game with the tags of Incest, rape, milf, dilf, loli, etc... I dont really like NTR btw...

Thanks!

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hi everyone! Currently I am downloading the...
HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20
via torrent link
I just want to make sure that this version has:
1: Uncensored
2: English language (patch or mod)
3: HoneySelect Studio (where I can pose girls, take shots)

Just a little background..... I plan on making a simulator game with a really nice story (more like a sandbox game). I have been working on the script for almost 4 months now. Also worked with the tutorials, progression, achievement. The only thing that is missing is an engine where I can make/design really nice girls with environment/background (rooms, buildings, parks etc).
I know that this will take a long time, probably years... But I am dead serious in making a game which match my criteria... a game that anyone will be able to get a nice feeling of playing a sim+sandbox game with the tags of Incest, rape, milf, dilf, loli, etc... I dont really like NTR btw...

Thanks!
If you mean the FR3 version, sure, anyway it seems both are uncensored, the fan version is uncensored with the mods, the official version is uncensored by default. But you will perhaps bump on some clothes that need an extra step to decensor (adding an invisible accessory). The fan version is mandatory if you want to do more than just enjoy the "official" basics of the game.

If you want to get around this semi-software to create a game, yeah, it will take you a long time to fully understand all its potential. I'm saying this again, because there is a major problem with games made with Honey Select. If the dev is truly a pro and expert using this soft, he will be able to create fairly original characters, with sex and non-sex poses also as original as possible, and most of all with faces that avoid the usual early and basic, lazy, kawai asian/anime/manga 3D style with cutie eyes and tiny mouths. Otherwise your game will unfortunately look to players and potential patrons as yet another HS clone with cloned characters, cloned poses which everybody already knows by heart, etc., whatever the quality of your story will be. The pros and cons between daz3D and HS seem to counterbalance each other, and in both cases its the creativity and plastic imagination of the artist, as well as skills allowing in-depth customization, that make the difference.

If you want to create western faces, you need to start working with face type 3 (non slitted eyes, etc.). In a way I'd suggest to simply enjoy the game first, which will allow you anyway to learn all the basics, and more (and also learn what you will need to avoid reproducing when actually using this as a 3D software). Then its up to you how far you want to push your work in studio, for which you will have to hunt for tutorials, extra sets and accessories, importation techniques, etc. You'll see that whatever the software you use, a fairly good level of knowledge of how 3D works overall is necessary (lighting, rigging, reverse idk whatever-its-called, parenting, etc.).

Anyway, good luck with your project!

Reactions: marcusx

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
If you mean the FR3 version, sure, anyway it seems both are uncensored, the fan version is uncensored with the mods, the official version is uncensored by default. But you will perhaps bump on some clothes that need an extra step to decensor (adding an invisible accessory). The fan version is mandatory if you want to do more than just enjoy the "official" basics of the game.

If you want to get around this semi-software to create a game, yeah, it will take you a long time to fully understand all its potential. I'm saying this again, because there is a major problem with games made with Honey Select. If the dev is truly a pro and expert using this soft, he will be able to create fairly original characters, with sex and non-sex poses also as original as possible, and most of all with faces that avoid the usual early and basic, lazy, kawai asian/anime/manga 3D style with cutie eyes and tiny mouths. Otherwise your game will unfortunately look to players and potential patrons as yet another HS clone with cloned characters, cloned poses which everybody already knows by heart, etc., whatever the quality of your story will be. The pros and cons between daz3D and HS seem to counterbalance each other, and in both cases its the creativity and plastic imagination of the artist, as well as skills allowing in-depth customization, that make the difference.

If you want to create western faces, you need to start working with face type 3 (non slitted eyes, etc.). In a way I'd suggest to simply enjoy the game first, which will allow you anyway to learn all the basics, and more (and also learn what you will need to avoid reproducing when actually using this as a 3D software). Then its up to you how far you want to push your work in studio, for which you will have to hunt for tutorials, extra sets and accessories, importation techniques, etc. You'll see that whatever the software you use, a fairly good level of knowledge of how 3D works overall is necessary (lighting, rigging, reverse idk whatever-its-called, parenting, etc.).

Anyway, good luck with your project!
Thank you so much for the info. Which reminds me, I know that I can make/create characters/girls in this game. Are those what they call Character Cards? Also Can I edit the shape of the eyes, jaw, nose etc?
Thanks!

zbregov

Jan 20, 2020
Thank you so much for the info. Which reminds me, I know that I can make/create characters/girls in this game. Are those what they call Character Cards? Also Can I edit the shape of the eyes, jaw, nose etc?
Thanks!
Yep, those are the Character Cards. You can quite literally edit every single part of the face. Vanilla editing is comprehensive enough but with the added bone-slider options, there's no end to it. There are so many options you won't even need to touch them all.

Half the fun is creating the girl. I can spend hours just going through the sliders.

Ilar

Sep 14, 2018
Yep, those are the Character Cards. You can quite literally edit every single part of the face. Vanilla editing is comprehensive enough but with the added bone-slider options, there's no end to it.
Wait sorry, what do you mean with the bone-slider option? I ask mainly because following a bit blindly the general advice, I installed something called Wide-slider that extends the range of the sliders. It works fine but to be honest I find it irrelevant because once you go above or below the vanilla limits, things start to look silly rather far. I wonder if it makes more sense when paired with something else.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Wait sorry, what do you mean with the bone-slider option? I ask mainly because following a bit blindly the general advice, I installed something called Wide-slider that extends the range of the sliders. It works fine but to be honest I find it irrelevant because once you go above or below the vanilla limits, things start to look silly rather far. I wonder if it makes more sense when paired with something else.
Wide-slider is indeed useful for only a few things, and only up to a certain extent. Haven't created any new characters in a long time, but I do remember it's good for lip thickness if you want luscious lips.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a way to increase girls room limit ? It caps off at 20.
You know you have five different rooms right? But yes, I think there is, or was, a mod somewhere out there that takes off that limit, can't remember what its called.

Sozerign

Oct 10, 2017
When I DLed the Fan version the IPA was broken so I re-downloaded just that and it worked so this may need to be updated.

Petelogan69

Aug 27, 2017
Yet another clueless noob here. I downloaded the three part fan version, but I am not sure what mods from the pastebin are included. I have also seen comments saying that install order is important as well. I cannot seem to find any derp friendly info on the topic.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Yet another clueless noob here. I downloaded the three part fan version, but I am not sure what mods from the pastebin are included. I have also seen comments saying that install order is important as well. I cannot seem to find any derp friendly info on the topic.
If its FR3, the install order is clearly stated in your main game folder - files are named are numbered from 0 to 5, and a txt file should be telling you how to do it (including drag and drop exe files on other files).

As for which mods are already there or not, my advice is taking the entire problem the other way round: first become familiar with the gillion mods already in the FR3 version, and only then start browsing and hunting for those that aren't.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes