aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone help me fix this? Tina is my favorite but her face is melting off... This is the TIna for HS by Roy12 View attachment 694216
Hey Jizz, I had that problem too. Double check that you have the proper mods, like extended bone framework and wideslide, and download the HS2 version from his page. The one that comes by default is from AI before it had been fixed.

jizz4

May 4, 2019
Hey Jizz, I had that problem too. Double check that you have the proper mods, like extended bone framework and wideslide, and download the HS2 version from his page. The one that comes by default is from AI before it had been fixed.
I'm using HS1. The HS2 version doesn't have a compatible abdata folder. I don't know where to put the Bones Framework dll file, bc when I copy it into any of the Plugins folders, they don't make a difference. I've also read there's supposed to be a "BepinEx" folder in which I am supposed to copy the file, but I'm not finding any success. Most of the other HS1 mods I've downloaded work fine, but just... Tina. Dr@gon Ge Morrigan seems to have an issue with her eyes, but literally everyone else is fine.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
I'm using HS1. The HS2 version doesn't have a compatible abdata folder. I don't know where to put the Bones Framework dll file, bc when I copy it into any of the Plugins folders, they don't make a difference. I've also read there's supposed to be a "BepinEx" folder in which I am supposed to copy the file, but I'm not finding any success. Most of the other HS1 mods I've downloaded work fine, but just... Tina. Dr@gon Ge Morrigan seems to have an issue with her eyes, but literally everyone else is fine.
Sorry, I have both forums open at the same time and thought it was HS 2. As for the Bepinex folder, I realized I have the FR3 version and it doesnt have that folder either, the plugins folder is in the main folder. Just drop the dll inside the plugin folder, I have all Roy's characters working fine.

Stines13

Mar 20, 2020
I just downloaded D33P_VX poses, but I can't seem to find it. I'm fairly new to Honey Studio Neo. Can someone please tell me how to find it. Also does it require any other mod or plugin to work.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This is a HS Male model I found in my Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 . I can not understand why all HS game makers use the same generic males in there games.

View attachment 700902
So damn right, that's the reason I avoid HS games like the plague now, I can't stand those Japanese Shibuya-crossroad faces+haircuts anymore...no offense to the Japanese of course. There's a new game out there, Sexy teacher, where the guy made at least some effort to create fairly original characters.

Reactions: GlacierC

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
This is a HS Male model I found in my Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 . I can not understand why all HS game makers use the same generic males in there games.
Because that Elliot's headmod by roy is unconfigurable. Sure you can change the hair, the clothes, color of his eyes, tattoos, etc. but you can't change the actual face. If you like having the same dude everywhere then fine, but a lot of people prefer varieties.

dudes.jpg

So damn right, that's the reason I avoid HS games like the plague now, I can't stand those Japanese Shibuya-crossroad faces+haircuts anymore...no offense to the Japanese of course. There's a new game out there, Sexy teacher, where the guy made at least some effort to create fairly original characters.
That looks like it's either made in AI or HS2. Comparing basic males of HS (a game from 2016) with AI/HS2 (a game released in late 2019/2020 with newer engine) is a bit unfair.

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Because that Elliot's headmod by roy is unconfigurable. Sure you can change the hair, the clothes, color of his eyes, tattoos, etc. but you can't change the actual face. If you like having the same dude everywhere then fine, but a lot of people prefer varieties.

View attachment 701317

That looks like it's either made in AI or HS2. Comparing basic males of HS (a game from 2016) with AI/HS2 (a game released in late 2019/2020 with newer engine) is a bit unfair.
Oh well, my mistake...thx for the info. Haven't tried any of those games yet, but if that's what you can do with HS2 (My sexy teacher), then it looks like HS2 offers a lot more than what I've read about it.

Dragura

Jun 15, 2020
I've spent hours looking through this thread, and all over the internet, but since hongfire.com is effectively out of commission, there are 2 mods I can't find anywhere:

1) A mod to show a pleasure bar with a sweet spot indicator below the usual one, as shown here:

Menu 2.jpg

2) A mod to add girl stat editor in-game, like so:

Menu 1.jpg

That menu would allow you to edit everything - mood, experience, broken/not broken, traits, personality, everything.
It would also add some more UI menus, like boob size during H-scenes and clothes state selector in character editor.

If anybody has those mods, or knows where to get them, I would be very grateful to have them.

Dragura

Jun 15, 2020
Bloody hell, no wonder I couldn't find the second one, it was called the whole time, and I was looking for character/stat editor or something along those line.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I've spent hours looking through this thread, and all over the internet, but since hongfire.com is effectively out of commission, there are 2 mods I can't find anywhere:

1) A mod to show a pleasure bar with a sweet spot indicator below the usual one, as shown here:

View attachment 701821

2) A mod to add girl stat editor in-game, like so:

View attachment 701822

That menu would allow you to edit everything - mood, experience, broken/not broken, traits, personality, everything.
It would also add some more UI menus, like boob size during H-scenes and clothes state selector in character editor.

If anybody has those mods, or knows where to get them, I would be very grateful to have them.
The first one I think is pleasure bar, the second is menu mod, but you seem to have found it already.

Note: the Basic UI Customisation mod ("menu mod") has many problems for me. Changing relationships, mood, etc., sometimes doesn't work (you need to restart the game), and other features give me a pink screen (for example when I choose bathroom sex). Any advice on how to fix that would be highly appreciated!

Dragura

Jun 15, 2020
Well, that pleasure bar doesn't work with Final Repack 3.5. Annoying, but I can live without it.

As far as events are concerned, there was this one time when I fixed a broken girl Utea, then set her to locked status and started playing with her. Problem was, the H-Scene loaded her as broken regardless.

After that when I finished with her, 2 other girls (Karen and a rando, but same rando every time) triggered a random event between them (don't know what it was, because it was all in Japanese), but when it tried to load the event it loaded the map, but only one girl T-posing in it, with no naughty interactions button on the right, and all finisher options at the bottom, which did nothing. And when I tried to leave that event the game got stuck on black as it faded out. Alt+F4 was the only solution at this point.

After that consistently happened a couple more time, I made sure everything within the game folder was NOT read only, then I loaded Utea, shifted her stats around a little to make sure it was updated, then loaded her without stat lock. This time she loaded properly, but after I finished with her, Karen and rando triggered again, with the same scene bug.
But this time when I tried to exit the event it left successfully.

And that was the first and last time I saw scene bugs with this game.

I have no freakin' idea how the game knew Utea and Karen are from the same offbrand. Maybe it was just a coincidence the game decided to choose Karen as one of the randos of all people, but it sure as hell is a weird coincidence.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys I finally caved and got this because I'm stuck home for a week, I can't find a way to add beauty marks or moles on the body not the face, looked around for skin overlays and all I could find was one for freckles that looked..less than visually pleasing.

Is there any out there for beauty marks, or a method to make my own overlays?

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Well, that pleasure bar doesn't work with Final Repack 3.5. Annoying, but I can live without it.
That's weird, works for my F.R.

Hey guys I finally caved and got this because I'm stuck home for a week, I can't find a way to add beauty marks or moles on the body not the face, looked around for skin overlays and all I could find was one for freckles that looked..less than visually pleasing.

Is there any out there for beauty marks, or a method to make my own overlays?
If you have the repack, there are added mole mods: go to face tatoos, you have several moles near the eyes and lips. You also have I believe a left breast mole in the body tatoo section (again, already installed with FR).

Reactions: TitmusPrime
Nov 18, 2017
ok here it is :)

it should work normally (120 girls limit / room)

tell me if it dont, never know. you need to rename it by deleting the 0000 i put on the name (never forget backup original)

thanks can you tell me how to use software Reflector for increase the girls in room

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes