RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Having a bit of an issue with the config menu. Once I enter it, I can't leave lol. I can change settings and stuff normally, but if I click on "BACK" or "EXIT" , nothing happens. After that I can't select anything on the screen, but the game itself isn't frozen. The music still plays, mouse cursor is still there, and the esc key still works, I just can't select any of the buttons in the config menu. So my only option is to press esc and exit the whole game. Anyone know whats up with that?
You download the FR 3.5 torrent, right? Thats garbage, download the 3 parts from MEGA, in Spoiler button.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
You download the FR 3.5 torrent, right? Thats garbage, download the 3 parts from MEGA, in Spoiler button.
Just downloaded the torrent and had no issues in installing. Only issue is the hotfix mentioned that you have to search separately in this forum

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Just downloaded the torrent and had no issues in installing. Only issue is the hotfix mentioned that you have to search separately in this forum
Is not installing the problem, is config menu and others minor things. I got the same problem he got, and im not aware of that hotfix.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Jesus, there's so much shit to download, can someone just give some clues about what do i specifically need to get more animations involving multiple actors? idgaf about clothes and fancy stuff, i only want sex, sex and more sex, i already downloaded the fan version and the english translation
The last two posts made me realize the FR3 is right here, so it won't be that bad. But there are still additional mods not installed in FR3 which you will need to download elsewhere.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
The last two posts made me realize the FR3 is right here, so it won't be that bad. But there are still additional mods not installed in FR3 which you will need to download elsewhere.
Yeah i found that download but, i think something is not right because i dont get more animations other than the ones in the fan version ( im using the honey select launcher )

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah i found that download but, i think something is not right because i dont get more animations other than the ones in the fan version ( im using the honey select launcher )
Are you talking about FFM threesomes? They should be unlocked, like all other events which need some "grinding" in the original game.

Just so you know, there are no new animations provided by any mod. Mods concern appearance (tatoos, hair, clothes/accessories, eyelashes, etc.) technical features such as lightning, some playability features such as boob wiggling or whatever its called. One mod unlocks all possible animations at once, regardless of the female character's attitude towards you, but do not add more animations.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Are you talking about FFM threesomes? They should be unlocked, like all other events which need some "grinding" in the original game.

Just so you know, there are no new animations provided by any mod. Mods concern appearance (tatoos, hair, clothes/accessories, eyelashes, etc.) technical features such as lightning, some playability features such as boob wiggling or whatever its called. One mod unlocks all possible animations at once, regardless of the female character's attitude towards you, but do not add more animations.
Oh, so i cant get more MMF animations? damn shame :(

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
It's probably getting annoying to reply to all these pleb questions; but I just want to be certain, the mods available here and elsewhere DON'T add more playable H scenes, but DO add cosmetic stuff and some refined textures and mechanics. So safe to say that if my pc is too shitty I'm not looking to install every available mod, I'd still have the same H scenes as a fully modded out version?

Nah, I didn't download the 3.5 thing. I downloaded the "All-in-one fan version" torrent that's in the spoiler. I can't download the MEGA links because of the transfer quota.

EDIT: looks like I can get it from NOPY, I'll give it a shot and let you know if it works.

Yea it works now, and the loading times seem to be alot smoother. Thanks for the advice man.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
It's probably getting annoying to reply to all these pleb questions; but I just want to be certain, the mods available here and elsewhere DON'T add more playable H scenes, but DO add cosmetic stuff and some refined textures and mechanics. So safe to say that if my pc is too shitty I'm not looking to install every available mod, I'd still have the same H scenes as a fully modded out version?

Nah, I didn't download the 3.5 thing. I downloaded the "All-in-one fan version" torrent that's in the spoiler. I can't download the MEGA links because of the transfer quota.

EDIT: looks like I can get it from NOPY, I'll give it a shot and let you know if it works.
Yep as I said right above your message, no additional sex poses.

If your PC struggles with the original version, the fan version (including FR3) will surely make it scream in pain...

Reactions: noobtastic

Ilar

Sep 14, 2018
Ok guys I'm really sorry if I ask you stuff you've repeated 200 times, I promise I'm trying to read up but it's a lot of info. This is what I got so far, could you tell me if I'm getting anything wrong and help on the remaining doubts?

0) I tried the Fitgirl repack just to get a glimpse of the game but it seems that version is discouraged (outdated?) so I put it away after seeing the game looks nice
1) I'm downloading the FR 3.5 version through the 3 NOPY links (not the torrent as that version seems to have issues)
2) I am using the pastebin link for mods since hongfire is down, a silly question: "Required plugins" means required for real, should I consider them the first thing to install after the game is ready? Is there a guide as to how to install them?
3) Is there any reliable guide on how to install mods? I'm familiar with modding in general so if it's not overly complicated I shouldn't have issues, I read somewhere that all it takes is just copying some files in the appropriate folder and at worst you need to be aware of conflicting mods as usual; but I couldn't find a definitive guide (the wiki doesn't seem to have a mod page)

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, where can I download more maps or walls?
Pastebin, since its pretty much the only general site left where you can find stuff for HS (apart from modders' personal websites).

For some reason I enter the launcher and when I give it to play, the screen remains black and does not load
Same here it just shows a black screen i only hear the volume
Problems with your computers surely. This game requires a good PC. if its anything related to graphic cards etc, look into this thread or elsewhere with relevant search keywords.

Ok guys I'm really sorry if I ask you stuff you've repeated 200 times, I promise I'm trying to read up but it's a lot of info. This is what I got so far, could you tell me if I'm getting anything wrong and help on the remaining doubts?

0) I tried the Fitgirl repack just to get a glimpse of the game but it seems that version is discouraged (outdated?) so I put it away after seeing the game looks nice
1) I'm downloading the FR 3.5 version through the 3 NOPY links (not the torrent as that version seems to have issues)
2) I am using the pastebin link for mods since hongfire is down, a silly question: "Required plugins" means required for real, should I consider them the first thing to install after the game is ready? Is there a guide as to how to install them?
3) Is there any reliable guide on how to install mods? I'm familiar with modding in general so if it's not overly complicated I shouldn't have issues, I read somewhere that all it takes is just copying some files in the appropriate folder and at worst you need to be aware of conflicting mods as usual; but I couldn't find a definitive guide (the wiki doesn't seem to have a mod page)
Install howtos are almost always included directly in the zip/rar file of the mod, especially for mods which are more than clothes addons. You'll see you'll need to move files generally into three folders (abdata, plugins, can't remember the third). Only rarely will you need to redo the ipa procedures.

Some mods need others. Typically any high heels needs the ggmod to make the barbie pose (standing on toes). Yes, to be sure, just install the mods which are indicated as necessary.

Last edited:

Ilar

Sep 14, 2018
Thanks a lot, very helpful! One last thing I just noticed, if I download the fan 3.5 version, do I still need to download and apply this from the pastebin?
Final_Update: honeyparty_01_plus_0630grt_all

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks a lot, very helpful! One last thing I just noticed, if I download the fan 3.5 version, do I still need to download and apply this from the pastebin?
Final_Update: honeyparty_01_plus_0630grt_all
I can't tell you for sure. Can't remember, I've compiled my version many months ago. The only advice I can give is yes, you can only benefit from screening the 146 (!) pages of this thread, reading info from other sites, etc.

In general, this ain't really a game, its an extremely powerful (for our times) sex simulator which requires months of customisation, mod hunting and testing and learning to understand everything you want to do with it. Make a back-up regularly. Test and learn, trial and error, etc. Its really its only drawback. Either you get hooked to it, or just get fed up, but if you don't get fed up and become a true addict, you'll be amazed at how much you can customize the whole thing to your own fetishes and taste.

Reactions: zbregov

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
When I try to open studioNEO I only see my in game cursor and a black screen and that's it, everything else works just fine, someone know how to solve this?

Pait

May 17, 2018
So, i've downloaded the FR3.5 version of the game... but i don't understand what i have to do in the game. I mean, i can choose a girl and casually fuck her but that's it? Don't get me wrong, it's fine for a good fap... but after a 3/4 days it starts growing boring. Maybe i'm missing something?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes