Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there a function for futas or a futa mod? And if so, is it preinstalled on the fanmade or the official mode? I'm trying to get futas in this so I'm not sure which one of these to download.

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there a function for futas or a futa mod? And if so, is it preinstalled on the fanmade or the official mode? I'm trying to get futas in this so I'm not sure which one of these to download.
I believe there is. But Haven't dulged into this game since 2018. I'm checking out the download for FR3 as of right now but on the discord seems to have their own FUTA group. Might be useful checking there.

Jun 26, 2018
I'm curious is the only known discord for this game the main illusion discord or is there another discord channel exclusive for this game? More so I'm looking for mods/cards/ect that seem to be exclusive to patreon accounts that I'm hoping are being shared...somewhere...

Does such a place exist?

Jun 26, 2018
Also, ok so I'm assuming the translated expansion has never been released on here/torrented (extended unlimited) either? Because I can't seem to find it, is the only way to play it literally to buy it right now?

Also are the 2 expansions included in the fan version FR3.5 then? Should I just go with and use that?

I'm kind of at a crossroads here, I'm like do I pay $100 for the legit game + expansion (even though the sequel is coming out in 2 weeks) or do I get more if I just use the FR version (not including mods) for a lot less.

Suggestions?

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
Also, ok so I'm assuming the translated expansion has never been released on here/torrented (extended unlimited) either? Because I can't seem to find it, is the only way to play it literally to buy it right now?

Also are the 2 expansions included in the fan version FR3.5 then? Should I just go with and use that?

I'm kind of at a crossroads here, I'm like do I pay $100 for the legit game + expansion (even though the sequel is coming out in 2 weeks) or do I get more if I just use the FR version (not including mods) for a lot less.

Suggestions?
I understand. Jumping into Honey Select properly is like Jumping into Skyrim modded.
The base game just wont due and introducing yourself to the community leaves you on the road by yourself. No "Welcome" sign and tutorial.
Well I suggest you go to theHoneySelct subreddit and check the pastebines.Assuming you already got the game (which you can literally get here, in the original post of this thread. Like, go fo rhte Fan version, Oficial version is the Vanilla game but proper. This one is not very modding friendly, everybody else uses the Fan version with everything on it. And everybody that uses HoneySelct actively and engages in the community as well. (So it would seem at least)
So, If you're a beginner into this, go for the FR3. The torrent file is 21 gb and when decompressed its 91gb. I suggest using an External Hard Drive.
That one is Fully modded and personalized. I started back in 2018 not having a clue and just trouble shooting on my own. (Felt like the old days as a kid learning how a computer works as I went by modding games like the old GTA Games)
ANYHOW. Yeah, FR3 is like a super complete version of the game inclusing mods andthe super extended library of customizations. I'm about to try it myself just now. BUT If you feel like making your own and learning as you go and discovering what is the game like and modding it as you go to get a contrast of the feeling and inner works, Get the FAN Version of the game in the original post of this thread.
Its almost 10gb I believe, but always read the instructions. These game becomes a headache to install and grow because unless you bought it, you must (For every new installation in a NEW PC or so) run some insaller programs. That's the stuff you see in steps.
Its complicated, and installing mods its a manual job al thought not as hard as one might think, but depending on the kind of mods,you can easily get lost with how many mini mods there are out there when installing, that atsome point you might just encounter a problem. This will make you a troubleshooter, and if you stop playing the game, and never fix the game or forget what it was, you might just mess your game and be like "Well shit, I don't remember what was the mod that messed my game so I can't even fix it now. What do I do?"
And that's part of the reason why FR3 was also made. (As far as I've gathered from yesterday when I first discovered it and based out of my own experience a couple of years ago)
Its a great game really. Not just for fapping, its pretty well made.
Anyhow. That's that. Get either the FAN Version of the game and try it out, with the base mods like installing the translations that already comes in the package and sliders and stuff, or go for the FR3.5 version that brings everything pretty much done for you. All you gotta do is follow the 5 steps in there. 2 of them just been "decompress and launch".
Leran the game and slowly enter the community. And yeah. Welcome.

Jun 26, 2018
I understand. Jumping into Honey Select properly is like Jumping into Skyrim modded.
The base game just wont due and introducing yourself to the community leaves you on the road by yourself. No "Welcome" sign And yeah. Welcome.
Thank you for your reply, greatly appreciated! As you've been in the community for a good 2 years, I was wondering if you know if patreon content is shared anywhere for free too?

Reactions: SrDanny

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
New to Honey Select here. Just wanted to know if there is a pussy animation mod here where the girl's pussy opens up when penetrated

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
Thank you for your reply, greatly appreciated! As you've been in the community for a good 2 years, I was wondering if you know if patreon content is shared anywhere for free too?
Not really to be honest. That I know of, but I don't think its really that hard to find. Just in f95zone it seems you can find that type of content creators. I wouldn't find it far fetched to find one for Honey Select.
I used to have a decent medium specs gaming laptop. I don't live in a first world country and economy over here is like fucking survival game so just getting myself a gaming laptop was a luxury I could afford only at that time. Repairing it its almost like getting me a new one so, its not until now I have my hands on another medium specs laptop that I come back due to nostalgia and curiosity.
I'm not too much into these world of games neither but I understand the appeal. It's not enough to keep me coming back activily (as I'm only coming here once a day to check up on replyies.)
Even back then, I felt very disconnected from the Community. I wasn't part of the subreddit, nor the discord. Those are things I just joined recently. I learned how the game worked and the modding community as well by cheer detective work and testing myself.
So, now that I am checking out the Discord, it seems I could've avoided a lot of effort. I believe FR1 wasn't even out when I had Honey Select, and if it was, I don't think I would've found it.
Either way, good luck my friend. Enjoy the fapping and hope everybody's doing alright.

SrDanny

May 20, 2020

Suggestions?
Oh about the expansions, I think the FR3.5 version already brings everything with it. And the FAN Version + DLC's means it includes the stuff from the "Unlimited". I didn't download the FAN Version from this post, I went for the FR3, but doing a 30 secs googling of what comes in the Unlimited, its only a few things.
I believe they are already in my FR3.5. Perhaps someone else will also try downloading the FAN Version + DLC and tell us if the Unlimited stuff is in there.
If you got the internet power, you might as well just download the stuff from this post and check it out yourself.
I don't think I want to put much more effort in downloading this game again. This is a tiny laptop, and my external hard drive runs on FAT32. So I can't download a big single file again without going extra miles just to check if the Unlimited features are in there when loading that Honey Select.
Either way, Unless you're really hard felt for donating your money to Illusion as appreciation over making this game, go for it.
Otherwise, You can get the game just fine over here for free.

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
Is there a way ( mod ?) to have more than 20 girls in one room ? I had looked for it but one that i had found doesen't work.

HelpfulHentai

Nov 30, 2017
The base game just wont due and introducing yourself to the community leaves you on the road by yourself. No "Welcome" sign and tutorial.
Well I suggest you go to theHoneySelct subreddit and check the pastebines.Assuming you already got the game (which you can literally get here, in the original post of this thread. Like, go fo rhte Fan version, Oficial version is the Vanilla game but proper. This one is not very modding friendly, everybody else uses the Fan version with everything on it. And everybody that uses HoneySelct actively and engages in the community as well. (So it would seem at least)
So, If you're a beginner into this, go for the FR3. The torrent file is 21 gb and when decompressed its 91gb. I suggest using an External Hard Drive.
That one is Fully modded and personalized. I started back in 2018 not having a clue and just trouble shooting on my own. (Felt like the old days as a kid learning how a computer works as I went by modding games like the old GTA Games)
ANYHOW. Yeah, FR3 is like a super complete version of the game inclusing mods andthe super extended library of customizations. I'm about to try it myself just now. BUT If you feel like making your own and learning as you go and discovering what is the game like and modding it as you go to get a contrast of the feeling and inner works, Get the FAN Version of the game in the original post of this thread.
Its almost 10gb I believe, but always read the instructions. These game becomes a headache to install and grow because unless you bought it, you must (For every new installation in a NEW PC or so) run some insaller programs. That's the stuff you see in steps.
Its complicated, and installing mods its a manual job al thought not as hard as one might think, but depending on the kind of mods,you can easily get lost with how many mini mods there are out there when installing, that atsome point you might just encounter a problem. This will make you a troubleshooter, and if you stop playing the game, and never fix the game or forget what it was, you might just mess your game and be like "Well shit, I don't remember what was the mod that messed my game so I can't even fix it now. What do I do?"
And that's part of the reason why FR3 was also made. (As far as I've gathered from yesterday when I first discovered it and based out of my own experience a couple of years ago)
Its a great game really. Not just for fapping, its pretty well made.
Anyhow. That's that. Get either the FAN Version of the game and try it out, with the base mods like installing the translations that already comes in the package and sliders and stuff, or go for the FR3.5 version that brings everything pretty much done for you. All you gotta do is follow the 5 steps in there. 2 of them just been "decompress and launch".
Leran the game and slowly enter the community. And yeah. Welcome.

Do you have a link to this "FR3" New to this and have no idea what I'm doing lol

JayMASLestsae

Apr 26, 2020
3.5 is from FlashBangZ. I would avoid it if I were you.
Hi im new to this stuff (like a couple other fellow users from the looks of it) if your telling us to avoid 3.5 by FlashBangz im sure its for a good reason for it. With that in mind do you know any sites to safely download additional mods for HS? i would greatly appreciate it!

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Oh about the expansions, I think the FR3.5 version already brings everything with it. And the FAN Version + DLC's means it includes the stuff from the "Unlimited". I didn't download the FAN Version from this post, I went for the FR3, but doing a 30 secs googling of what comes in the Unlimited, its only a few things.
I believe they are already in my FR3.5. Perhaps someone else will also try downloading the FAN Version + DLC and tell us if the Unlimited stuff is in there.
If you got the internet power, you might as well just download the stuff from this post and check it out yourself.
I don't think I want to put much more effort in downloading this game again. This is a tiny laptop, and my external hard drive runs on FAT32. So I can't download a big single file again without going extra miles just to check if the Unlimited features are in there when loading that Honey Select.
Either way, Unless you're really hard felt for donating your money to Illusion as appreciation over making this game, go for it.
Otherwise, You can get the game just fine over here for free.
asdsds.png

D

Deleted member 2043045

When I use the toggle POV plugin to switch to first person (male), the camera still shakes up and down with the animation, and it's quite nauseating. Does anyone know of a plugin or setting that locks the camera position in first person?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes