MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
try a different program, I use WinRAR, then try as I said again (select all the 3 parts as in the picture in the previous post if not try to just right click on the 1st part without selecting the other 2)
what do i do from there? I've extracted all three parts (they all look the same in terms of content) and i don't what to do from here. please help!

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Okay to guide anyone downloading the 3 part version. I simply extracted all 3 parts using WinRAR, then I simply opened the part 1 folder and dragged Honey Select 32/64 (Your preference) over IPA application which is in the same folder. That's it! Now simply open the Honey Select Application, and you'll be in for ride full of climaxes!

To any Experts in this field, correct me if wrong. As I don't want to spread the wrong guidance.

mitskits

Mar 19, 2018
Hi I'm new here. I have 1.20 version with some extras from the pastebin URL. I just want to ask if there is a more detailed penis version, or if you can adjust the lenght etc from the creation menu. Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience!!

DeninskiLP

Apr 30, 2020
Can someone please tell me how do i get in fullscreen and no, alt+enter doesn't work either and there is no setup.xml in the userdata

Max1908

May 10, 2020
Hi everyone, I am completely noob in such stuff...that is why sorry for bothering but can you please send me link for best version of this game(with mods and without viruses).
I found the one which weights 91 gb but people complaining that it has viruses and it is crushing. So please help:)
Thanks in advance

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Do you mean the big fan version?

DOWNLOAD
Fan Version
:
FR 3.5: LINK
SPOILER

Part 1: MEGA - -
Part 2: MEGA - -
Part 3: MEGA - -

I would avoid the FR 3.5(FlashBangZ), but the 3 part fan version is good. You just need to add the Mods you want to it. The FR3.5 has too many conflicts with items like hair and clothing.

Did you try the 3 part small version?

The one found in the Spoiler.

Stay away from the official version.

FlashBangZ has had a virus in the past and this version may as well. Plus it has a lot of conflicts. Use the spoiler version and get the mods you want from the Illusion Discord on the OP.

The first page has all of the links. Use the spoiler version.

They are already installed. I am not sure what the tentacle mods are. There are a few of them available on the Discord server.
i confused right now, download link of FR 3.5 are the 3 part or not? because it on spoiler below on FR 3.5

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
- The all in one torrent of 21gb = 3 parts posted compressed to 11gb.
- They both are moddable but does not include any mods except some required plugins like IPA, uncensor and maybe a few mods...
- The torrent which is listed as FR 3.5 is a fully modded game of 91gb compressed to 21gb.You can open the post and read its description.
- You can download the all in one and NOT the FR 3.5 and mod it yourself. Links are also provided to pastebin with all the mods in the games main page. Its easy to mod.
- OR you can go with FR 3.5 at your own risk. You can read about this in Q Who comments about the FR 3.5 in previous pages.
so the 3 parts 11gb and torrent 21gb are same (FR 3.5? version)?

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
Had same problem, i think repack on the front page is damaged, couple pages ago there was post with link for 90gb repack(in archive 23gb), this one works, characters appear, character creation also works fine.
that 90G torrent is going to take like 20 hours to download :___ ( fkin thing is big

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
Which OS are you running? I am Windows 7 64 bit and have never had any problems playing HS.
Delete the little symbol on the text of the File and that's it . Now run the DIRECTORY honeyselect its like the 5th one down. it will say honeyselctDirectory . that's all.

DkF2001

May 31, 2019
Guys I need your help...

I downloaded the offical version + the patch and I ran Launcher.exe as instructed. But the only thing I get is a black screen. Does someone know the solution?

Triple S

Sep 6, 2018
Is it possible to take the characters that are created to place them into a game maker like renpy or something like that?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes