TheMichaelThing

May 2, 2020
@gonnakms there is a Wide Slider Patch somewhere on the internet. It allows to increase sizes of different body parts from -100 do 200. Though it causes clipping issues if you overdo it. You might get strange animations in H scenes with girls that have a size of -50 and lower and 150 and higher. Clipping is most noticable on the triangle horse and dual vibrator play. Other than that it's rather fine.

TheMichaelThing

May 2, 2020
Seems someone had a solution to my room cap expansion problem, and one person on this forum helped him out. Can't PM that guy though. Anybody knows how can I do that? It's probably obvious, but guess I'm somewhere on the doofus spectrum.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
He admitted putting a virus in one of his repacks. It is unproven if there is a virus in 3.5. But with him already admitting having put a virus in his last repack. For me, it is a big pass. There are also a lot of conflicts with garbage mods. You can do what you want but I would not touch his repacks.
Buddy the File Honey Select 3.5 + HotFix the file Compressed of 23Gb and when you uncompress is 91Gb is of him ?

Scry My Face

Oct 6, 2019
Quick question for you guys.
would we be allowed to use the characters we create in this on other projects? some sort of export or screenshot function.

like for a VN for example...

I have tons of amazing ideas/stories that i think a lot of people here would really love but i am no artist.
At my best, years ago, i could pull off some Studio ghibli art but those days are long gone and i dont have the money to invest in proper art tools for my PC.
Currently im thinking some sort PC software with Highly Advanced Character model editor kind of like the one they are using here, that would allow me to move models into various positions quickly and not hurt my creativity / project flow. My goal is to put my self in a position to pump out high end meaningful content weekly.

Last edited:

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
would we be allowed to use the characters we create in this on other projects? some sort of export or screenshot function.

I have tons of amazing ideas/stories that i think a lot of people here would really love but i am no artist.
At my best, years ago, i could pull off some Studio ghibli art but those days are long gone and i dont have the money to invest in proper art tools for my PC.
Currently im thinking some sort PC software with Highly Advanced Character model editor kind of like the one they are using here, that would allow me to move models into various positions quickly and not hurt my creativity / project flow. My goal is to put my self in a position to pump out high end meaningful content weekly.
A bunch of people have already been doing that, in fact on this site alone, there is enough projects around that it could be considered it's own tag called Honey Select by now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scry My Face

Scry My Face

Oct 6, 2019
A bunch of people have already been doing that, in fact on this site alone, there is enough projects around that it could be considered it's own tag called Honey Select by now
Really?
lol, alright.
wait, you cant legally use the art/assets in Honey Select though, right?
or is it like RPG maker where they are permitting people that purchased it to use their art to publish other games?

Would you by any chance know of some good software for 3d model manipulation/animation.
I hear ALOt of people use Daz, but it doesnt appear to be that great for editing/altering 3d characters.
I could be very wrong of course, it just appears that way based off of what ive seen so far.
Seems more like photo realistic rendering software to be honest...

Last edited:

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Really?
lol, alright.
wait, you cant legally use the art/assets in Honey Select though, right?
or is it like RPG maker where they are permitting people that purchased it to use their art to publish other games?

Would you by any chance know of some good software for 3d model manipulation/animation.
I hear ALOt of people use Daz, but it doesnt appear to be that great for editing/altering 3d characters.
I could be very wrong of course, it just appears that way based off of what ive seen so far.
Seems more like photo realistic rendering software to be honest...
I'm not sure about the legality of using honey select to make games, but from my understanding people use it to create their characters and the scenes from using the studio or whatever it is honey select has, they then do use another program, don't know the program, for the other stuff, but a lot of people who use honey select tend to use Renp'y (if I spelled it correctly) for the engine. Daz is another one that I see a lot of people using.

Reactions: Scry My Face

Scry My Face

Oct 6, 2019
I'm not sure about the legality of using honey select to make games, but from my understanding people use it to create their characters and the scenes from using the studio or whatever it is honey select has, they then do use another program, don't know the program, for the other stuff, but a lot of people who use honey select tend to use Renp'y (if I spelled it correctly) for the engine. Daz is another one that I see a lot of people using.
Thanks man :)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

This issue has been addressed. If you own a legal copy of HS it is perfectly legal to use. Fukku, a company that owns the rights to unlimited HS tried to stop publishers. No one used that version and Illusion has taken no action to try and enforce any copyright claims. They wouldn't be successful if they tried to anyway. There are tons of HS games on this site. At one point HS was hated and people would avoid games created with HS. Now it is quite popular.

Daz is much easier to use in many respects. It costs a lot more is you are not stealing assets, though. The locations are much better than HS as are the props. You can easily create custom characters with Daz. Milfy City and BADIK are good examples. You need a very powerful computer to use Daz since you must render the image and not just take a screenshot as you do with HS. I like Daz better but there is Blender as well if you can do 3D and it is free.

HS pros: Cheap with tons of free mods(many ripped from Daz) and fast image generation. Can be done with a normal computer.
Cons: crappy locations and props.

Daz pros: Far better overall images and much better settings and lighting. It is just better in almost every aspect.
Cons: expensive and slower image production. It requires a powerful computer and graphics card.

dscho44

Jun 18, 2017
after downloading FR3.5 and following the steps.
My game is still in Japanese. Is there a way to fix it?

Dec 31, 2018
try the initsettings.exe

Language settings are in there, i'm afraid i cant remember which button it is though you might have to try random chance.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
after downloading FR3.5 and following the steps.
My game is still in Japanese. Is there a way to fix it?

Edit this file with a text editor. Set the language to 0. That should fix the problem. Although that means you are still FlashNangZ's FR3.5, which is a problem LOL. But at least it will be in english.

Drive location\Honey Select\UserData\setup.xml

<Setting>
<Size>1920 x 1080 (16 : 9)</Size>
<Width>1920</Width>
<Height>1080</Height>
<Quality>2</Quality>
<FullScreen>true</FullScreen>
<Display>0</Display>
<Language>0</Language>
</Setting>

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Before I download this, do I need to do anything else? Since I've heard things such as mounting and Japan Locale or something. Is this really as simple as extract and launch? Please help, I await a response before downloading.

Edit: I've downloaded the 3 Part Version. Where do I go from here?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes