Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
I downloaded the fan ver using torrent and got a shit tons of bugs, IPA wrong (access denied), config not resposnding (cant back out), stuck at creating char (wont let me save). Is it just me or there was smth wrong with the torrent ?

Hl155569!

Apr 28, 2020
The Fan Version (3.5) is asking me for an encrypted password to unzip the folders - do you guys know what it is?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
even

I paid for the legit version and if you do deep finger bang bodies get contoured and go all over the place the game is broken
It always has been and FAKKU has never fixed it properly, I have always used the original Japanese version myself and added the mods myself.

Reactions: jestir

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have managed to take a photo of the error, see if you can solve it. I have made the man and the penis invisible so that the error is better seen with the mouth (it happens with all models equally)

20200501142511853.png

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
View attachment cf_head_00.rar
I have managed to take a photo of the error, see if you can solve it. I have made the man and the penis invisible so that the error is better seen with the mouth (it happens with all models equally)

View attachment 640337
Oh yeah, I remember that, I had the same issue after downloading the Full Repack 3.5, but could fortunately solve it myself.:

Regarding that, we were incorrect, it was really a mod widening the mouth in this undesirable matter^^
It's called 'Larger mouth mod' and is in the final repack for some reason...

If you also have a problem with ugly wide fellatio mouths after downloading the Final Repack 3.5:
The solution is to replace the file 'cf_head_00.unity3d' (In the folder 'chara' in the folder 'abdata') with its counterpart from the original game
I'll try to attach the necessary file and as this is my first time doing it I hope it works^^

And while I'm here, I also have something I'd like to ask you all for: I don't know if it's through a mod or at default but I have Lord Farquaad (of all persons) as a male character option. If you have him too, can you please tell me the names of the Accessories he's wearing and where?
I think I blocked away at least one them as he looks pretty uncomplete now and no idea how to find it^^

jestir

May 4, 2018
It always has been and FAKKU has never fixed it properly, I have always used the original Japanese version myself and added the mods myself.
the Honey Select Unlimited Extend Studio Neo was spouse to fix it said it in the changelog but it did not fix to bad the files in your game would not work for my fakku version then I would just ask you for that file to fix it if anyone needs a file from the legit Fakku version let me know I am willing to share that file to help anyone just let me know the name of the file via privet message

Last edited:

osito18

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, I need some help. I installed the full torrent of honey select fan version, and I followed the steps. However, each time I try to start HS in 64 bit, the music starts and the HS mouse appears, but in a black screen. Help please?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I need some help. I installed the full torrent of honey select fan version, and I followed the steps. However, each time I try to start HS in 64 bit, the music starts and the HS mouse appears, but in a black screen. Help please?
Do you have the minimum specs to run the game?

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
I hope someone here is registered to a content creator named elirey in patreon..his mods are out of these world.

Reactions: genius

TheMichaelThing

May 2, 2020
Hello everyone.

Long ago I found somewhere on the internet a method to use a hex editor to edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll to increase the room size to something more than 20. Unfortunately i can't find it anymore. Anyone knows this trick?

Thanks in advance.

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm interested in this game but I'd like to know which version is the best for me, the "International FAKKU" or the Original. Can you help me decide which is the right version?
Consider that I wouldn't pronanly want to install mods but the option to would be nice nonetheless. Also I don't understand which of the dlc is not included and what do the dlcs do anyway and finally, I'd prefer a translation that makes sense not an automated one.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Guys i have a question, where and how can i change the scale of the ass size to very large? do i need a mod or plugin pls help i am new to this

Apr 15, 2020
Well I downloaded the FR3 version and spend quite some time to create a girl.
But when i go "see the girls" and click on "call girl 1" there is only one girl to pick and my custom created doesn't show up.
As well girls i downloaded using the ingame search function don't show up.
I feel quite dumb as if I missed something, could anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes